Devils Lettuce 3rd Indoor Grow - Breaking Bad Style - 4 Different Strains

i have a question .. when i trim all my sugar leaves what should i do to preserve them until i use them . i don't have a way to make oil yet.

Store your trimmings and popcorn buds in a storage container in your freezer until you are ready to make you cannabis oil.

Is it the sugar leaves you want to preserve? This is how much of a novice I really am.... I have no idea about that... I was told to throw all the leaves and stems out.... the apple tree analogy. ??? :peace:

The trimmings, fan leaves and popcorn buds can be used to make several different cannabis concentrates, cannabis oil, cannabis butter or hashish.

I have a portable washing machine similar to the Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine that I put the trimmings in a mesh bag and place inside the washing machine, I then fill the washing machine with cold water and ice cubes and set it for 2 cycles. I then place my 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble bags inside of a 5 gallon pail then drain the washing machine through its discharge hose into the bucket. I then remove each bag one at a time as I drain the liquid from the bag. The trichomes are gathered in the bottom of the bags and are removed in different grades and pressed in a pressing screen to remove excess water. I then take my Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press and press the hashish into convenient sized disks.

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

https://www.customhydroponic.com 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press

https://www.theothersidevapes.com large piranha aluminum pollen t-press

CRAP I have a lot to learn. One thing I can say for sure... finding out the amount of stuff pertaining to cannabis that I DON'T know sure keeps me humble! Thanks KingJohnC.... always informative. :peace:

I looked through the thread at a lot of pics, very cool. I couldn't sift through the thread fine enough to find out what your last yield was. Was it smaller or larger than expected?

thanks sphnx,kjc,beateo, and everyone else ..

cant wait for the package sphnx. its perfect timing im cutting in like 3 days . hey has anyone used these boveda packs?

i promise i will have new pics the day i cut them down . they are about 10 to 15 % amber so i will let them dry out good under the light . i have a lil mini plant flowering that was one of the clones i forgot to label .. i can tell by all the orange hairs its lemon kush . there is another one just startin to bud that i think is a money maker ..

so to clarify i have 3 plants im chopping in a few days , lk,shmm,aks,

2 smaller plants budding that i moved to make room in my veg room a month ago.

i have 5 plants that are 3 ft tall in my veg room that i will flip this weekend . lk. 2 shmm,aks ,jack widow

i have a dark devil that is about 7 inches tall .. i don't think shes looks right . her nodes are pretty far apart . ive haven't been giving the best access to the hid..i will put her in my veg room under the t-5 after i flip the room .

and.... i still have this huge slow ass hawaiian skunk haze thats taking up so much room .. im about to just sit her to the side of the table and hope she finishes .. im tired of waiting on her but if she would just finish i would get a half pound..

i will be popping a Dr krippling incredible bulk in a week or so.

last but not least . all of my clones are still alive and look pretty good . . but no roots yet . its been over a month . i pulled i few of the branches out and looked at them .. i did the same routine that i had 100% success rate in the summer . i have came to the conclusion the water has been to cold in the bucket cloner.. i got a fish tank heater and im gonna get new cuts before i flipp and start over!!

i know journals are boring with no pics . i broke my phone so i haven't had a way to get them. but they will be here in a few days ..

Devils lettuce, I contacted terpinator and dropped your name and requested a sample, it's on is way!

lol really? no way .. i cant wait to use it .. i did allot of research on it before i decided to use it ..

Yeah that's weird about the clones I just cut and 2 weeks went by nothing re cut used clonex instead of the sample of root it by mad farmer and now after a month finally roots are starting

im going to take new cuttings today and add the heater .. my veg room will be a month behind but that will work out great cause my flower room is running a month behind!

skunny i myself am a pic person so i know it needs pics .

Ya man, they even found a hydro store 20 minutes from my house instead of an hour away. That's too close to home for my comfort though. But in an oh shit my light popped kinda scenario it'll be handy. Can't wait for my sample to arrive.

Ya man, they even found a hydro store 20 minutes from my house instead of an hour away. That's too close to home for my comfort though. But in an oh shit my light popped kinda scenario it'll be handy. Can't wait for my sample to arrive.

hell yea .. that's awesome ! if i could find a soil sponsor or coco\perlite sponsor id be in business..

lemon kush is finished ,cut and drying ..

i brought in the afghan kush skunk also but i haven't messed with here yet ..as soon as i flushed her she started to yellow fast ..bye bye nutes !!

i will get better bud shots soon.

gonna let the money maker dry for a few more days . i found a single long root on my jack widow clone today !!

2014-12-12_18-16-41_176.jpg
2014-12-12_18-15-54_842.jpg
2014-12-12_18-15-08_529.jpg
2014-12-12_17-39-45_717.jpg
2014-12-12_17-39-20_459.jpg

lemon kush is finished ,cut and drying ..

i brought in the afghan kush skunk also but i haven't messed with here yet ..as soon as i flushed her she started to yellow fast ..bye bye nutes !!

i will get better bud shots soon.

gonna let the money maker dry for a few more days . i found a single long root on my jack widow clone today !!

2014-12-12_18-16-41_176.jpg
2014-12-12_18-15-54_842.jpg
2014-12-12_18-15-08_529.jpg
2014-12-12_17-39-45_717.jpg
2014-12-12_17-39-20_459.jpg

Wish I could smoke on some of those nugs.... Looks like some mighty fine medicine my friend great fuckin job!

Back
Top Bottom