Devils Lettuce 3rd Indoor Grow - Breaking Bad Style - 4 Different Strains

hell yea thanks man .. it would b nice if u could hand out samples to the people that helped and followed you throughout the grow .:passitleft::passitleft:

I believe the vinegar and baking soda will produce to much CO2 for your plants, there is a yeast and sugar DIY floating around here somewhere that would be more suited to your needs.

well damn i thought that setup looked cool. not sure if im going to use c02 i just thought it might work for people who are interested ..glad i have some smart experienced growers to lead me the right way..

I like my water farm just getting it dialed in now

ive been watching every video and reading every thread about them . im excited and intimidated all at one .

I would place the Compact Florescent Light 5"-6" from your seedlings.

thanks john i will move it down today its probably at a foot right now . so far i perfer the autos for a few reasons

1. less work
2. they grow so much faster
3. light schedule didn't predict when i could enter the grow room

hope they will pay off in the end ..

there is something about this new grow i don't like or it don't like me . its either the damn smart pots or the happy frog. the smart pots seem to disturb the soil every time u touch it. and the soil is drying out super fast and im under cfls and the room is cooler than normal compared to when my big lights on . im not sure if the happy frog is drying out fast or im not used to the soil being able to breath like this since they are in fabric pots.

i think two plants that germinated nice are not going to make it ..

wwxbb looked so healthy and broke ground then stalled out . came in today and it looked she pushed her self outta the ground instead og growing down (kinda odd) the seed still had the shell on it and the tap root was above ground now wtf... i moistened the soil and re-potted her .. the root had not grown since germination but it didnt look dead it was bright white but stiff .

afghan kush skunk. germinated fine and popped grown yesterday but today the growth is all deformed and she seems to have stalled out right above the soil .. the soil was real dry and dusty and i just gave her a little water 2 nights ago. so i pulled out a dropper and gave her like 10 drops of distilled water.

the only difference in the plants dien and the plants growing is the strain hunters in a 31/2 gallon standard pot and the lemo kush is in a small starter pot to get ready for the water farm.. both ok the other two that are struggling ..SMART POTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

lemon kush ,growing slowly but she has dropped her first leaves from the shell ..

strain hunters money maker is rolling .. fuzzy white stalk and and shes on her second set of leaves .
i might be wrong and im sure someone can tell me . when the seed husk drops off and those two side of the plant open up are those considered the first set of leaves? or is it the next set of ridged leaves considered the first set .
upsetting night ill post a few pics before i go to bed ...

lemon kush
2014-08-21_01-46-35_770.jpg

strain hunters mm
2014-08-21_01-46-18_749.jpg

wwxbb
2014-08-21_01-47-12_482.jpg

2014-08-21_01-46-48_279.jpg

here are the room conditions and a pic of my Hawaiian skunk haze
2014-08-21_01-47-32_799.jpg
2014-08-21_01-47-25_7.jpg

If at 1st you don't.......or something like that , we lean from experience .... see your already a better grower :peace:

well .. the ww/bb didn't make it and i looked it was my only seeds of that strain..:rip::sorry: its crazy i waited about 24 hrs to go visit them again and the seed had once again seemed to move up to the top of the soil and just been chillin.. the root is brown and ugly now so i just took the seedling in a little distilled water until she eventually dies or comes back to life ..

the other plant(afghan skunk) that was struggling has bounced back and looks great .

i haven't decided either to plant a different seed or take a clone from my Hawaiian skunk plant . if she was a fem seed it would be a no brainier..

Not that I want you to spend more money on a hobby, but Rapid Rooters are the bomb, look them up buddy. Maybe you can find a DIY rapid rooter or something.

u are reading my mind .im on the diy section of the site now . i ordered some rapid rooters . there is a cool store on fleabay that has great prices on sample sizes of products.. if u want to try a certain nute for a single plant well he sells samples of many of the products we like .. same with rock wool and rapid rooters . i was getting some rock wool from him and just asked for him to throw a few rr in the package . lab to be honest im about to take my hobby to the next level and be serious about it .im disabled and all they wanna do is push pain pills down my throat and expect me to live off of peanuts ..well im about to change all that !! ive got all the equipment i need i just had to make a decision to do it ..well i did. i sold all my harvest from my last grow and im taking that money to build a two and 1/2 room setup.. vegg/clone/flower . only big purchase i need to make is new t5 bulbs as replacements and im ready .. most of my equipment was passed down by an old grower that passed away . i have all his equip because he wanted to see someone actually use it . i wish i had his knowledge also.. its enough to run a commercial grow nut im no were near to that point yet . i have a 48 site botanicare cloning machine but thats to much for me im going to build the 12 site 5 gallon cloner i see in our diy section. i have every thing but the foam inserts so it wont cost but a few bucks .

im not sure but i think my Hawaiian skunk thats about a little over a month is trying to show sex.. if i can confirm shes a LADY i will clone the hell out of her and get my perpetual grow going as soon as the rooms are built ..

all 3 seedlings are coming along great . had a funeral for the ww/bb last night lol ...FLUSH

I love it bro. I'm gonna watch this one really close. I am wanting to do a grow over the winter. I also wanna try it with autos. Got a space in my garage that's about 8ft long 6ft tall and 5 ft wide. I think it will be sufficient amount of space. Gotta a lot of research to do though. I'm stoked to see this.

I love it bro. I'm gonna watch this one really close. I am wanting to do a grow over the winter. I also wanna try it with autos. Got a space in my garage that's about 8ft long 6ft tall and 5 ft wide. I think it will be sufficient amount of space. Gotta a lot of research to do though. I'm stoked to see this.

thanks man .. ill take pics tomorrow .. making myself wait till every other day to go check on them .. that's another reason for a perpetual grow .. i will always have something to do .....that to me dunco14 sounds like plenty of room to pull it off .good luck ,, what autos are u going for ??

Back
Top Bottom