Devils Lettuce 3rd Indoor Grow - Breaking Bad Style - 4 Different Strains

smoke report .

lemon kush- actually smokes good after cure but the buds didn't stay hard .. actually has a good light lemon smell and taste..

afghan kush X skunk. nice firm buds . nice taste but not real skunky in the taste or smell ..burns nice and even .

strain hunters Money Maker- this is a great strain . covered in trichs and its taste amazing . the high is pretty intense . the buds are so sticky it was hard to roll a joint .

cant wait to make some oil with the popcorn and trimmings ..

Merry Christmas:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

thanks bro ... got my new seeds on the mail this morning ..im excited !

Hey man. Nice to see your lemon kush made it! Seems very similar to mine. And nice choice on the dark devil! That's what I wanted to get but my girlfriend wanted red poison. Would like to follow your dark devil grow. Good job on the kush

Hey man. Nice to see your lemon kush made it! Seems very similar to mine. And nice choice on the dark devil! That's what I wanted to get but my girlfriend wanted red poison. Would like to follow your dark devil grow. Good job on the kush

ive wanted the dark devil for so long .. shes definitely an auto !! shes growing so so fast .. this journal has came to an end . i have a full flower room again .

1 dark devil
1 jack widow
1 un labeled strain its either an afghan or another money maker .. i hope its a money maker .
2 lemon kush plants
2 afghan skunk
1 money maker .. i need a bunch of these fire ass plants . i just made 3 clones off her before i flipped . Yall need to try this strain from green house . its cheap like 6 bucks a seed . and well worth it .

i got a little over an oz from the money maker. sold it already to get money for improvements and supplies .

i got my order from herbies this morning . here is a list of my new arsenal. im considering using my jack widow and money maker clones and then start some of my new seeds for the next harvest , im trying to find that one strain that blows my mind .

1 dinafem white widow fem
1 dr krippling increible bulk fem
1 white widow x big bud fem
5 dinafem deep cheese fem
1 barneys L.S.D fem
2 northern lights x big bud fem
1 royal queen critical fem
1 heavy weight fruit punch fem
2 afghani regular seeds
1 afghan kush x skunk fem
3 lemon kush fem
2 strain hunters money maker fem

i have 4 more seeds im going to get then i will be done buying seeds for a while .

xj-13 (cant find it anywhere!!!)
granddaddy purple (sold out)
strain hunters flower bomb
Humboldt seeds blue dream

so many to choose from but i know the Dr krippling incredible bulk is definitely in the line up ..and one of the big bud strains.

not sure at this point if i will start another journal or not . might just be a floater . merry Christmas everyone

oh yea sphnx i followed your lead and gave 8ths away for Christmas .. gave my pops an oz mixed with all the strains since he is the person that helps me when i need it !!

ive wanted the dark devil for so long .. shes definitely an auto !! shes growing so so fast .. this journal has came to an end . i have a full flower room again .

1 dark devil
1 jack widow
1 un labeled strain its either an afghan or another money maker .. i hope its a money maker .
2 lemon kush plants
2 afghan skunk
1 money maker .. i need a bunch of these fire ass plants . i just made 3 clones off her before i flipped . Yall need to try this strain from green house . its cheap like 6 bucks a seed . and well worth it .

i got a little over an oz from the money maker. sold it already to get money for improvements and supplies .

i got my order from herbies this morning . here is a list of my new arsenal. im considering using my jack widow and money maker clones and then start some of my new seeds for the next harvest , im trying to find that one strain that blows my mind .

1 dinafem white widow fem
1 dr krippling increible bulk fem
1 white widow x big bud fem
5 dinafem deep cheese fem
1 barneys L.S.D fem
2 northern lights x big bud fem
1 royal queen critical fem
1 heavy weight fruit punch fem
2 afghani regular seeds
1 afghan kush x skunk fem
3 lemon kush fem
2 strain hunters money maker fem

i have 4 more seeds im going to get then i will be done buying seeds for a while .

xj-13 (cant find it anywhere!!!)
granddaddy purple (sold out)
strain hunters flower bomb
Humboldt seeds blue dream

so many to choose from but i know the Dr krippling incredible bulk is definitely in the line up ..and one of the big bud strains.

not sure at this point if i will start another journal or not . might just be a floater . merry Christmas everyone

oh yea sphnx i followed your lead and gave 8ths away for Christmas .. gave my pops an oz mixed with all the strains since he is the person that helps me when i need it !!

Yeaahhhh! Merry Chrismas to you! Hehe. Good stash, bro.

Let me know if you journal your next grow, I'll be in.

PC.

-J.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom