Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room - The LED Revolution Continues Grow

Water slow. You can't drink a gallon all in one sitting can you? I say, why would our plants like to be drowned in water.

I give it to em slow. :morenutes: Bowchickabowwow

-Go

Fire it up

fdrug_test.jpg

yep, slow and easy is best. I have the same problem, just wet the top first, let it soak in then continue, takes a minute more but more quality time spent with the ladies, gives you more chance to look them over!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

yeah I check in and look around.

I ended up having to cut down the venus fly traps. Not sure what happened they looked bad. The Trainwreck sour diesel was good but I should have let it go longer. All in all a good learning experience.

The root system on the traps were not that well developed for whatever reason. One was actually root bound from the container I started the seed in. the tap root was all curled up and never went down.

You can move this to the completed journals

I got another grow happening now and the clones from the venus fly traps died as well. A friend did great with the clones I gave him in hydro

Also Tangerine dream seeds from attitude suck I have tried to start 8 of them so far and none cracked. I looked on the net and I'm not the only one. Soaked them in rain water then put them in dirt soaked some in seaweed and rain water. Not one cracked

But I have 100% success rate for clones of any strain.

Cut them, dip in Clonex stick them in some FFOF (Fox Farm Ocean Forest) put under a small T5 with a dome spray them every day and about 10-14 days remove the dome.

Only one did not make it. If you have your clones near by and your cleaning make sure what you think is water your grabbing to spraying on the clone and not windex.

Woot woot

Back
Top Bottom