Dhlx Grows His First 2 Little Autos

Dhlx

OK, so i am back to growing after a largish (12+ year) break and during my "research" found out quite a bit about autos and having never grown them before thought i would give it a go..

My other half said "No problem, as long as you can do it without buying anything "new" technology/grow wise"

So my grow as it stands has been running since the 2 little plants popped on the 4th October and has had its ups and downs but that's growing for ya :)

so some info about what i am growing

Strains:

Royal Queen Seeds - Royal Creamatic (1 plant)
Royal Queen Seeds - Quick One (1 plant)

these are grown in Soil (no amendments but i know it is not a nutrient rich compost as i use it for other plants too) and secreted away on a shelf that i use to normally grow seedlings, this shelf has maybe 40cm height, will measure next time i am out there

Pot Size - WAY TOO SMALL... not full 5l polypots

Lighting - Growth technology T5 propagation light, 2 x 24w T5 (probably 6500k tubes, i know the plants could do with a different spectrum but this is what i have that works)

Temps are all over the place as this is in the shed and it is nearly winter...

Watering every other day but will become every day in a few days

Nutes - Using Biobizz bloom and topmax at the moment at half ish strength.

Now over to my phone so i can add pics....hopefully

So some pics....

Ahhh, when they were little....

420-magazine-mobile327206949.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1418318462.jpg

Growing fast... about 12 days old

https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine
-mobile1996485447.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1714942675.jpg

About 4 weeks old...

420-magazine-mobile270006569.jpg

And today....

420-magazine-mobile1058858195.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1192037247.jpg

Had some clawing problems but think it was nitrogen overdose so flushed and made sure to avoid grow nutes and seems to be sorting itself out .

Ok so a little update

Had to "train" the creamatic a little bit as it was stretching towards the light and starting to get close... opens up some more flowering points though so hopefully all good...

420-magazine-mobile605055013.jpg

Going to have to also tie down the main stem of the Quick One as it is also nearing the light... I'll do this later on today

420-magazine-mobile1292999451.jpg

I have a few more inches of movement on the height of the light so I will raise it again probably next week but then it will be at its maximum so hopefully will have enough room for any new growth/stretch

Since buds are forming, I believe stretch is going to be over ,pretty soon:thumb:
That is what I thought..

The creamatic shouldn't get much bigger now.. maybe an inch or 2 max ...

The quick one is just plodding away but started flowering a few weeks later than the creamatic so might gain 3 or 4 more inches .. taking it to maximum height for growspace .

Back
Top Bottom