Diablo OG x White Widow

Galactic Center

20190729_082300.jpg

a week or so before i harvested, going two weeks longer on the next gen already at one month two weeks flower. It's good smoke but I want it to be great.

well well love is better the second time around. Ladies and gents the aforementioned Afg x Ss as it is one hour ago w 2 to 3 weeks left to go under 2 one thousand watt LEDs ( w 2 diablo x WW in 2 different containers and flower stages)
20190908_192708.jpg
Looking good. You have a nice looking harvest coming up. Looks like you got a good 3+ ounces there.

thank you! sure hope so, vegged that clone almost 3 months before flip... im up in New England for a wedding watered it deep w a big garbage bag to retain the water. Tested it out the week before and it did great at 6 days so hope fully all is dense dank and ready upon returning

ok crickets lets end this gripper of a diary w a group shot. The last plant yielded 3.4 ounces, good enough for me. dried, jarred n burped the two month cure begins, tent is packed lights stored. I peruse qb lights and autos, will start a new style grow in a few weeks. Cheers.
20191010_125528.jpg

Back
Top Bottom