Diagnosing leaf problems

Be0wulf

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I have posted here on 420mag due to taking a break in my growing activities for awhile. I am happy to say I am finally growing another batch! :love:

I would like to know if anyone can identify what problems these plants are having based on their leaves. A while ago (2 weeks) I didn't water them enough and they took a turn for the worse but I immediately identified the issue and they have been much healthier since then.

I'm not sure if these leaf problems are a result of that, or if they are having some other kind of issue. The problem leaves in these pics are from around the time they were under-watered, but they don't look typical of that problem.

Note that these problems started before I started giving them ferts.

Here is the first plant:

IMG_078413.JPG
IMG_078515.JPG

And here is the second and third:

IMG_078814.JPG

IMG_078611.JPG

go to my blog there is a pictorial there of alot of leaf and nute problems that looks like a burn(nute) but I aint sure.
I will have a look to and it should be on there

howdy be0wulf and welcome back =D

JJ Bones is right, we need to know what soil (mix)your using, the ph's. water and feeding schedules e.t.c

with PH and lock out scenarios, one problem may look exactly like a different one.

im seeing signs that could be P, K and S deficiencies....multiple failures like that can indicate soil that has run out of food or a PH that has gone awol or overfeeding, or root issues.

Back
Top Bottom