Dick23rk's Garden Adventures - More Strains - More Plants - More Buds!

how many weeks are you going to veg for

Pretty much til they are about the size I'm looking for, likely around a couple of months. I plan to transplant them into bigger containers this week so I can continue training them outwards. They will stay in these containers for a few weeks then transplanted into 5gallon fabric pots when put in the flower room.

Looking good man I can't wait to see how your dark devil turns out. I'll be growing that soon

Thanks dude, I have been fairly lucky so far lol. Getting a little bit of deficiency on a couple but nothing serious, just some different nute dosages. The dark devil is really turning purple now, will have an update here shortly. You're going to love watching it when you grow it!

**Veg Room Update**

Hey everyone, been a little while again. So dam busy lately lol working more lately and had to shingle my roof this weekend, no time for gardening and journals unfortunately. So I'm here with a veg update so far, flower update will follow when I have time to get in there for pictures. Soon time for bed also so lets get on with this :)

All older plants in this room got a watering on Saturday and will be ready for a feed in another day or 2. The experiment with the 2 DDA's hasn't been watered at all since the last time reporting so, the humidity domes are really helping, neither will get anything for another couple days at least and then it will likely be a light feeding to get them going.

Amherst Sour Diesel
Day - 41

Some good structure happening here, no deficiencies and is happy as can be. Canopy is also coming in very nicely.
SAM_4911.JPG
SAM_4912.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------​

CBD Jam
Day - 41

Needing some more pot space to get this one trained out some more, I like the way she's growing. Canopy looking good here as well and also no deficiencies.
SAM_4915.JPG
SAM_4916.JPG

Dark Devil Auto
Day - 41

This wonderful lady is starting to show her true colors a lot :) Purple buds as well as leaves, just amazing to watch. Looking happy and healthy, lets pack on the weight!
SAM_4917.JPG
SAM_4918.JPG
SAM_4919.JPG

Kilimanjaro
Day - 41

I'm also liking the structure and way this one is growing, going to keep growing this one out horizontally for a couple weeks before letting it get a little vertical growth for flowering. I'd imagine this one will stretch like crazy. Was seeing a few rusty spots starting on this gal, will be needing a little extra CaliMagic.
SAM_4920.JPG
SAM_4921.JPG

Purple-Orange CBD
Day - 41

Almost looking a little depressed this one is, pretty sure I over watered her, oops! Getting a little taller than some of the others, need to keep her trained down and will be getting those tops bent back down asap.
SAM_4922.JPG
SAM_4923.JPG

Tutankhamon
Day - 41

This nute sucker is coming along well but needing some extra nitrogen and cal/mag. Another with the flux like structure, I really like how flat it is :) Need more room for training stakes though.
SAM_4924.JPG
SAM_4925.JPG

Dark Devil Auto Experiment
Day - 9

These 2 are doing well and seem to be growing a bit faster than the first DDA I have growing. The promix girl is still ahead of the game a bit but that hempy gal isn't to far behind either. I have been giving them a dry spell for about the last 3 days or so letting them roots gets stretching and searching for water, maybe that hempy's roots are nearing the bottom and will explode soon :) I will likely find out when it's time for a feeding, going to wait another day or 2 or until they show signs of needing a drink, the hempy will need a res flush anyway. Not a whole lot to report on these 2 as of yet, humidity domes are still on and will likely stay there until they outgrow them due to the low humidity in this room, it's definitely helping.

SAM_4926.JPG
SAM_49271.JPG
SAM_4928.JPG
SAM_49291.JPG
SAM_4930.JPG

And that concludes tonight's update, thanks all for stopping by.. Here is a pic of the whole veg room to finish us off! Take care everyone!

SAM_4910.JPG

**Flower Room Update**

Hello once again, just here with a quick update on the flower room before bed. Still busy around here but I got in the garden for a bit today to make adjustments and help out some lanky branches. Gave everyone a round of water this morning, didn't have time for a feed this time around but they don't seem to be suffering, normally this is the time to pound in the nutes where I can lol.

They will get a good feeding in a few more days and in case I don't get this room reported before then here is what they will be fed pretty much until late bloom (except the auto's, they get a bit lighter feeding)..
Micro - 4ml, Gro - None, Bloom - 8ml, Liquid KoolBloom - 2.5ml, Armour Si - 1ml, Diamond Nectar - 2.5ml, CaliMagic - 2.5ml, Flora Nectar - 5ml

So not a whole lot else to report in this room, just waiting on the buds.. I haven't checked trichomes in a little while so I will be sure to do that on the auto's for sure and report that next time as they will be the first to go. So lets get on with these pictures so I can get to bed haha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------​

CB Dream
Day - 43

SAM_4931.JPG
SAM_49321.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------------------​

CB Dutch Treat #1
Day - 43

SAM_4933.JPG
SAM_49351.JPG

CB Dutch Treat #2
Day - 43

SAM_4936.JPG
SAM_49371.JPG

Hash Plant
Day - 43

SAM_4939.JPG
SAM_49402.JPG

Nuken
Day - 43

SAM_4941.JPG
SAM_4942.JPG

Amnesia Haze Auto
Day - 85

SAM_4943.JPG
SAM_49441.JPG

Candy Cane Auto
Day - 85

SAM_4945.JPG
SAM_49461.JPG

and here they are all in their lovely bunch.. Thanks for stopping by everyone!

SAM_4948.JPG

Just a quick note on the DDA experiment.. Today the hempy bucket DDA was starting to show signs of needing a drink, hopefully the dry spell worked to get those roots growing towards the res! The promix DDA wasn't showing that it needed the drink but got it anyways since the bucket was pretty light feeling.

This marks the 1st day of a full feeding, when they were put into the buckets I mixed in some Rapid Start for the root system and that was it. Today they got the full strength seedling amounts tweaked to my preference, added more Rapid Start to get them going. If they take well to this then the next feeding will be moved up to the early growth amounts. Here is what they got fed today per gallon of RO water. ( Hempy got 1 gal. and promix got 1/2 gal. Hempy needed extra to flush res )
Micro - 2ml, Gro - 2ml, Bloom - 1ml, Rapid Start - 2ml, Diamond Nectar - 2.5ml, Flora Blend - 5ml

Just throwing this up there as a reference, no pictures right now. Might get a veg update done later, if not, tomorrow.

**Veg Room Update**

I'm back once again, I managed to find some time to get pictures taken. They didn't take as long to upload tonight thankfully. Going to make this one a bit quick as well.. Got some new 5gal fabric pots to try out and did a few transplants, finally fed the 2 DDA buckets for the first time and tried to re-arrange the plants a little bit lol

So, the fabric bags I got from a hydro store that I use frequently, not a bad price at all and they are really good quality it seems. Never used them before, they are called "Root Pounch" and I am hoping to get some better air to the root zone with these bags. I looked into air pots but they just weren't price friendly for me right now. I managed to get 3 transplants out of the 5 done so far, Kilimanjaro, Purple-Orange CBD and Tutankhamon.. I ran out of promix so will be doing the other 2 tomorrow hopefully, a friend is picking me up a bale from the garden center in the morning. So here are a couple pics of the roots on 2 of those plants, did that rapidstart stuff ever work! ( can't remember which ones they were now.. ) And one of the new bags.

SAM_4951.JPG
SAM_4953.JPG
SAM_4964.JPG

Here was my attempt at re-arranging things in the veg side, trying to keep the light panel close to the plants but needing more of a footprint at the same time with the new grow bags. I put it up a couple more links on the chain and it seems to be ok for now.

... Ok so I forgot that picture on the camera for some reason... oops haha

On with the plants!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------​

Amherst Sour Diesel
Day - 44

Still looking good, needs some water. Will give a little in the morning and will transplant next day.

SAM_4955.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------​

CBD Jam
Day - 44

I like the way this one is growing. After being topped, once it grew out I twisted the top section so the branches would point in opposite directions of the lowest node, it worked out well! Needs a little water and then transplanting.

SAM_4956.JPG

Dark Devil Auto
Day - 44

Here is the sweet little devil herself, glowing with purple! I could really just stare at these buds for quite a while. Shaping up to be a decent little auto, very hardy and have had no issues with her even after breaking off one of the tops!

SAM_49571.JPG
SAM_4960.JPG

Kilimanjaro
Day - 44

Still being a nitrogen hog, may have to make separate nutes for this one along with King Tut. Any brown patches seen lately I think are from getting the feed water on the leaves, bad mistake and need to be more careful. Transplant didn't even phase this one.

SAM_4961.JPG

Purple-Orange CBD
Day - 44

Looking a little droopy before and after the transplant, needed to be watered but did the transplant first. New promix was moistened before transplants were done so maybe the roots haven't expanded to the moist dirt yet. I should also try to coax them top branches off to the side like CBD Jam's tops.

SAM_4962.JPG

Tutanhamon
Day - 44

Another nitrogen hog in the bunch, along with all the rusty spots and patches. I think it started out as a caclium deficiency and then I got nute feed on the leaves and now it looks worse. Changing nute feeding for this one and Kilimanjaro. Still growing nice and flat to, I like her style!

SAM_4963.JPG

-----------------------------------------------------------------​

Dark Devil Auto Experiment
Day - 12

They got their first real feeding today, I think they were excited. The hempy was looking a little droopy so the roots must not have made it to the reservoir yet I'm guessing. They both got fed the same nute mixture, hempy got 1 gallon to flush out the old water out of the res that had been sitting and the promix bucket got 1/2 gallon for now. Their feed is listed in the post above this update.

Both are doing well, the promix bucket is quite a ways ahead.. I had to remove the humidity dome I was using as she has now outgrown it! The hempy gal is still kind of small but I know what this style of grow is like with an auto, another week and she will be going crazy likely.

That's about it for here, nothing else to report on these 2 right yet. They are at their 3rd node now so they will likely be ready for topping in a week I'd say. Let the fun begin after that :)

SAM_49661.JPG
SAM_4968.JPG
SAM_4969.JPG
SAM_4970.JPG

Beautiful mate, coming along with lots of nice... :passitleft:

Beautiful mate, coming along with lots of nice... :passitleft:

Thanks grizz, I been trying lol almost been to busy to keep up with them some days.

so where are you getting your seeds from if you don't mind my asking?

Hey shruum, I ordered my seeds from attitude seed bank in the UK. They had good prices and a massive selection to choose from along with good promotions and freebies. Took 3 weeks after I maled my payment since they are overseas but they do have other payment options to.

**Update Time!!**

Well, been a little bit since I've been on here, got lots of catching up to do on journals. Life has been busy still but I luckily got a couple days off this week to catch up on much needed gardening and house work! Yesterday I got all the girls fed that needed it, only ones that didn't get done yet are the 2 auto's in the flower room which will be getting flushed for the next 2 weeks and DDA#1 in the veg room, she will get fed today sometime. After getting all that done yesterday I just wanted to relax, so today was picture day.

Been having some issues with branches wanting to fall over in the flower room, so for time being I did some more supporting with garden wire and bamboo sticks. I am thinking about building some scrog screens for the plants that will be moving in there next since I have some pretty decent canopies on the vegging plants and would like to keep stretching them out past the pots horizontally during the flower stretch and maximize my tops and yield. Will have to get to the hardware store and get some materials to make them. I would like to make them small enough to fit at least 6 in the space I am using now so likely be 18"x30" or 24"x36".. maybe build a few of both to accommodate different plant sizes. More projects :)

I got all the girls in the veg room transplanted now and they got haircuts as well to open things up as well as stripping the tiny growth off where needed. They are now at the point where they are getting ready to hit the flower room, as I pull plants out to harvest, these ones will be going in. What order? I'm not sure yet lol I also have almost no room left in the grow bags for training them (should have gotten 1 size larger) so tonight I will use safety pins on the bags to tie the branches down flat 1 more time before running out of room. That's why I want to get some scrogs built right soon so that once they go in the flower room I can keep the branches trained down during the stretch.

That's pretty much what I got going on right now and planned for the near future.. Aside from another led panel, the 430W hps just isn't cutting it in the flower room I don't think, I had way better results when I used my 1200W panel for flowering.. I was leaning towards another 1200W or just a 900W (same brand) but I also liked the idea of 2 x 600W panels in the flower room to maximize the lights footprint. All in due time, once work is back in full swing :) Lets get on with the pictures already shall we!!

Flower Room

Everyone all huddled together in there, bumping into one another in the wind! This is the space I wouldn't mind filling up with 2x600W led panels, I think it would work out perfect being able to spread the plants out right to the walls. I still have enough room in there on the other side to slide plants around when I need to get at them.. I need to invest in more of the plant caddies on wheels I got from the dollar store! When I make the single plant scrog's I want to attach the legs to the base of the plant caddie.

Yesterdays feeding for all but the auto's..
Micro - 4ml, Gro - NONE, Bloom - 8ml, Liquid KoolBloom - 2.5ml, Armour Si - 2ml, CaliMagic - 2.5ml, Flora Nectar - 5ml
SAM_4975.JPG

CB Dream
Day - 51

The stretchy one... This is the main plant that needs to be supported big time, stretchy branches all over the place off the main branches. Still doing well, few lower leaves starting to die off slowly. No other issues aside from bud size this time around, they were much bigger last time growing it under my led panel, hope they fatten up soon.
SAM_4978.JPG
SAM_4980.JPG

CB Dutch Treat #1
Day - 51

Had to do a bit more supporting here as well, the buds are starting to thicken up some and look more dense. Lots of orange pistils are starting to recede but still some fresh white ones there starting to curl instead of standing straight up. Seen only a couple amber trichomes on top buds, will soon be time to start flushing I'd imagine. Another week of feeding maybe?
SAM_4981.JPG
SAM_4982.JPG

CB Dutch Treat #2
Day - 51

This gal is a little flimsy as well but has a tighter structure, most branches are ok but tied a few of them up anyway before they end up on the floor. Most of the pistils have turned orange but are not receding as much as it's sister yet and didn't see any amber trichomes yet. This plant may be a week off from it's sister due to having different veg times? Who knows lol
SAM_4983.JPG
SAM_4984.JPG

Hash Plant
Day - 51

Still chugging along and looking great even with it's lean to one side.. These buds are very tiny but also compact, I really hope this strain just takes longer than CropKing recommends because these buds need to fatten up big time or it will be a harvest the size of 1 of the auto's in this room!
SAM_4985.JPG
SAM_4986.JPG

Nuken
Day - 51

The good ol' bagseed plant, a gangly thing but the buds look amazingly frosty! This was just an extra fun plant basically, it didn't get my best attention and I kick myself in the arse for it cause it could have been a beautiful specimen :) Not sure when it will finish yet, don't recall seeing any amber trichomes yet but all the pistils have been receded for a week or so and not pushing any new ones out. Might be ready to start flushing soon as well! I'm happy with whatever I get out of this extra girl.
SAM_4987.JPG
SAM_4989.JPG

Amnesia Haze Auto
Day - 93

Small and stout compared to when I grew this in a 5 gallon hempy bucket but still looks about the same, maybe a little darker shade of color. This is an 8-9 week flowering strain and we are on week 10 roughly since showing pre-flowers and still didn't catch any amber trichomes. Going to start flushing anyway, last time I harvested these at 110 days.
SAM_49901.JPG
SAM_4991.JPG

Candy Cane Auto
Day - 93

Looking pretty much like 1 of the small ones I grew last time, the more indica looking one. This one will also be getting flushed, I started noticing some amber trichomes here and there so it's almost ready. I harvested this strain last time on day 101, so it's not far off.
SAM_4992.JPG
SAM_4993.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------
Doobie Break!! :tokin:
----------------------------------------------------------------​

Veg Room

Lots of room being taken up in here by containers now with all the transplants being done, got them decently arranged to accommodate them under the led panel, I don't really want to move it up any higher than it already is. Will be alright soon when some of these gals starting going over to the flower room, then I will have to get something else started to play with :) Everyone is doing well after the transplants and have taken to their new homes. The day after their haircuts they were perked right back up again like they are now! Great genetics happening in this room.

Feeding yesterday for all but the Dark Devils..
Micro - 5ml, Gro - 7ml, Bloom - 2.5ml, Rapid Start - 2.5ml, Armour Si - 1ml, Diamond Nectar - 5ml, Flora Blend - 5ml, CaliMagic - 3ml
SAM_50121.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel
Day - 51

Nice canopy on this one so far, no deficiencies or other issues to report. Not to sure how this one will work out with a scrog due to it's structure so far but I should be able to bend out all of those branches to make it work. trial and error will be key with this one.
SAM_4994.JPG

CBD Jam
Day - 51

Good structure here, lowest branches are now catching up a little with the top mains. I should be able to get a scrog to fit over this one decently with the way it's growing out. It wont be the best way to do it but should work well once under there to hold all the branches back for me. No deficiencies or issues here either.
SAM_4995.JPG

Dark Devil Auto #1
Day - 51

Ahh, my purple amputee, I wish I had of never broke her arm off lol. But it's doing well and producing some decent sized buds so far! Still got lots of time left on this girl so it should fatten up some more for us :) I kind of get lost looking at this one every time I'm in the room, I love my first purple plant! Getting some calcium deficiency on a couple leaves so will have to up that dose some (forgot pics)
SAM_4996.JPG
SAM_49971.JPG

Kilimanjaro
Day - 51

I think this plant will be a good specimen for a scrog due to the way I have it growing more flat and I would like to keep it going. Just set the scrog down over those tops a bit and then lay them down underneath to keep growing out instead of up. This one also has a calcium deficiency, the calmag was upped to 3ml per gallon but still may need more.
SAM_49991.JPG
SAM_50001.JPG

Purple-Orange CBD
Day - 51

Another good looking gal, no deficiencies or issues here either. Trying to get the 2 main tops to turn a little and allow light to the ones right below them and then I will keep growing the mains out horizontally as well. Nice strong structure on this one as well, the more you play with her, the hardier she gets.
SAM_5013.JPG

Tutankhamon
Day - 51

Another good specimen for throwing under the scrog, I will have to build 2 at least and try them out on this one and Kilimanjaro to get a feel for the idea. This one is a strong grower as well but is having some calcium issues as well and has been upped to 3ml calmag along with Kilimanjaro.
SAM_5002.JPG
SAM_50051.JPG

Dark Devil Auto #2+3
Day - 20

Here we have our 5 gallon bucket experiment.. So far the promix bucket is still doing a lot better than the hempy. The roots must have hit the reservoir by now, maybe it's just this seed, who knows.. The hempy doesn't even have any lower shoots popping out yet and has some deficiency happening (guessing nitrogen) while the promix gal hasn't had any issues at all so far and is growing like a good weed! I topped them both, I know the hempy was still real small but if not done now it may have ended up to late, the promix bucket was certainly ready for it and didn't even seem to be shocked.

They were both fed the same feeding yesterday, here's what they got..
Micro - 4ml, Gro - 5ml, Bloom - 1ml, Rapid Start - 2.5ml, Armour Si - 1ml, Diamond Nectar - 5ml, Flora Blend - 5ml, CaliMagic - 1.5ml

SAM_50061.JPG
SAM_50091.JPG
SAM_5010.JPG
SAM_5011.JPG

Thanks everyone for stopping by, sorry this update was so long! Had lots on my brain for things I wanted to do in the garden and things that I needed to get done, I just threw it all together and here ya go! lol At least it was fairly detailed :) Take care all!

i believe my plant had a calcium deficiency too , luckily i fed her 2 ml of cal mag the day before i had brown spots on the leaves . time will tell if she can bounce back.
Man you got alot of budsites on those plants vegging , your gonna have a hell of a harvest .
My plants arent as nice as yours this time around but hopefully on my next grow they will be. its all about trial n error and learning as much as possible to be a successful grower .

i believe my plant had a calcium deficiency too , luckily i fed her 2 ml of cal mag the day before i had brown spots on the leaves . time will tell if she can bounce back.
Man you got alot of budsites on those plants vegging , your gonna have a hell of a harvest .
My plants arent as nice as yours this time around but hopefully on my next grow they will be. its all about trial n error and learning as much as possible to be a successful grower .

If your plants "had" a calcium deficiency then be sure to keep feeding the calmag throughout the plants life as it will need it. Especially when flowering, they will use a lot more of it at that stage.

Yup got a decent amount on the vegging girls, but may even be more if I end up making the scrog screens for them since I may top the main branches once more depending how they are doing before going into flower room. Thing is as well, every time you top, your main buds will be smaller. But "most" times the 2 buds will be heavier than the 1 you would have had.

It don't matter what your plants look like compared to anyone elses plants, especially if you're just starting out. Have a look at my first journal, they weren't very big at all! Everyone has their own ways of doing things as well, some have better equipment, different climates and so on.. so every grow is different. Once you get a couple grows under your belt the plants will show it, it wont come all at once. I still make mistakes and say dam I should have done it this way... But its part of the growing experience, learn from your and other mistakes :)

thats very useful information, i didnt know that she will consistently need cal mag for the rest of her life . i thought id give her a dose here and there . now im wondering if i should feed them all cal mag at a lower dose than the one who originally had the deficiency.
all and all , what matters most to me is that im having fun with it and it sort of developed into a hobby .
now , cant you micro top the other nodes as well and not just the top of the plant ? i seen people do this and they say its a huge difference come harvest.

:goodjob: with the bamboo and wire, very nice on the support side. I hope they all droop over heavy with bud.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks shruum! Had to do something before I had snapped branches, I did lose 1 small branch but it was off the bottom of a main branch, one I forgot to snip off at an earlier age so it was no big loss lol It's drying now, couple bowls worth maybe :) I hope they get heavy as well, should only be a few weeks left on most of them in the flower room.

On a side note to the supporting, next time around I will use the thicker garden wire as support instead of the twist tie stuff. Should work a lot better for putting the branches where I want them.

thats very useful information, i didnt know that she will consistently need cal mag for the rest of her life . i thought id give her a dose here and there . now im wondering if i should feed them all cal mag at a lower dose than the one who originally had the deficiency.
all and all , what matters most to me is that im having fun with it and it sort of developed into a hobby .
now , cant you micro top the other nodes as well and not just the top of the plant ? i seen people do this and they say its a huge difference come harvest.

Oh yes, these plants use more than just N-P-K, something like 12 (cant remember off top of my head) different nutrients all throughout the plants life and different amounts of each nutrient at different stages of its life. Some people don't need any cal/mag supplements until in the flowering stage where they use more of this, but, some people need to add it in veg as well like myself. I use RO water with minerals added back to the water when I purchase it, but it's not enough for the plants so I need to add it to some in veg. Just straight RO water will have no minerals left in it so all the calcium and magnesium is stripped from the water when it's processed. Most times tap water users don't have those issues, but my towns tap water is crap..

That's right, have fun doing it! Once you get a little experience you can try different things with the plants and you'll be amazed at what you can really do if you have the patience and put your mind to it.

Yes you can certainly top the tops :) After you top a plant for the first time, the 2 branches that would normally slowly grow out on that node later on, will more rapidly start to grow. As they grow you can bend these down over time and once they have each grown 3 or more nodes, you can top them again. And if the plants grows nice and sturdy you can keep on topping like that, this is how a lot of people achieve 1 pounders with scrog nets.. I normally strip the very bottom growth off the plant and leave the 2nd and 3rd node to grow out, training them whichever way I want.

**Veg Room Update**

Hey again to the few of you that have been hanging around lately. I meant to get an update done over the weekend but got doing other things and didn't get around to it. I did however manage to get every one of these plants fed/watered (including the flower room) over the weekend and they have been loving me for it, especially with the tweaked feedings. I must say, these are some of my best vegged plants to date now that I am becoming more experienced and patient with my training techniques.

I need to get these plants under some scrogs though or something. Not really any room left to train these branches down while leaving room to water them. Got everything listed and priced up as to what I need to make the scrogs, but cash is bit tight atm... Anyone have any other ideas that may be more cost effective? I need to make single plant scrogs since they will be placed in flower and harvested all at different times, I also need to be able to move them around for watering.

As I mentioned before, the plants feedings got tweaked a little more to help out with the calcium deficiency as well as the yellowing leaves we were seeing before defoliating. Here is what the photoperiod plants are getting from now until the flowering transition (unless something else comes up)..
Micro - 5ml, Gro - 7ml, Bloom - 2.5ml, RapidStart - 2.5ml, Armour Si - 1ml, Diamond Nectar - 5ml, Flora Blend - 5ml, CaliMagic - 4ml
DDA #1 is now getting this mid-bloom feeding..
Micro - 4ml, Gro - NONE, Bloom - 8ml, Liquid KoolBloom - 3ml, Armour Si - 1ml, CaliMagic - 4ml, Flora Nectar - 5ml
DDA #2&3 is now getting full strength late veg feeding.. (having a brain fart, but I think I fed these ones by the chart, not tweaked)
Micro - 5ml, Gro - 5ml, Bloom - 2.5ml, Rapid Start - 2.5ml, Armour Si - 1ml, Diamond Nectar - 5ml, Flora Blend - 5ml, CaliMagic - 2.5ml

OK, lets get on with the show and see some of these beauties under fluorescent lighting for more natural colors than the led panel, looks a lot better I think! (Except this photo under the panel)

SAM_5036.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------------​

Amherst Sour Diesel
Day - 56

SAM_5015.JPG
SAM_5016.JPG

CBD Jam
Day - 56

SAM_50171.JPG
SAM_50181.JPG

Dark Devil Auto #1
Day - 56

SAM_5021.JPG

**FLASH OFF**
SAM_5020.JPG

**FLASH ON**
SAM_5023.JPG
SAM_5024.JPG

Kilimanjaro
Day - 56

SAM_5028.JPG
SAM_5029.JPG

Purple-Orange CBD
Day - 56

SAM_5026.JPG
SAM_5027.JPG

Tutankhamon
Day - 56

SAM_5030.JPG
SAM_5031.JPG

Dark Devil Auto #2&3 Experiment
Day - 25

Alright, so we have preflowers on the promix gal and none on the hempy to date.. I originally thought I had seen the first pistils on Saturday morning when I was in there doing feedings, but now that I scroll back to my previous update and look closely in the picture there was a pistil showing right in front of my eyes, I must have overlooked it. So the day for showing sex on this one was 20 days. It has jumped right into the flower stretch now I believe, the shoots are growing at a pretty fast rate and so is the whole plant. I got all the limbs staked back down and finally got to do the same with the 2 main tops, nicely bent over and I didn't even snap one off this time!

SAM_5032.JPG
SAM_5033.JPG

Still waiting for the hempy plant to pick up the pace.. I'm not sure what the roots are doing down there but the plant has been growing, just real slow. Since topping, the shoots have started to grow out some compared to the last update (5 days ago) when there wasn't any node growth happening yet. It has come a long way in 5 days so maybe she's feeding from the reservoir finally, lets hope so!

SAM_5034.JPG
SAM_5035.JPG

And that is it for today's update, I will try and get the flower room pictures done tomorrow if I get some time in there before lights out. I had a quick peek this morning and they are doing good, starting to notice a few more amber trichomes here and there. Stay tuned for that update :) Take care all!

**Veg Room Update**

Hey again to the few of you that have been hanging around lately. I meant to get an update done over the weekend but got doing other things and didn't get around to it. I did however manage to get every one of these plants fed/watered (including the flower room) over the weekend and they have been loving me for it, especially with the tweaked feedings. I must say, these are some of my best vegged plants to date now that I am becoming more experienced and patient with my training techniques.

I need to get these plants under some scrogs though or something. Not really any room left to train these branches down while leaving room to water them. Got everything listed and priced up as to what I need to make the scrogs, but cash is bit tight atm... Anyone have any other ideas that may be more cost effective? I need to make single plant scrogs since they will be placed in flower and harvested all at different times, I also need to be able to move them around for watering.

As I mentioned before, the plants feedings got tweaked a little more to help out with the calcium deficiency as well as the yellowing leaves we were seeing before defoliating. Here is what the photoperiod plants are getting from now until the flowering transition (unless something else comes up)..
Micro - 5ml, Gro - 7ml, Bloom - 2.5ml, RapidStart - 2.5ml, Armour Si - 1ml, Diamond Nectar - 5ml, Flora Blend - 5ml, CaliMagic - 4ml
DDA #1 is now getting this mid-bloom feeding..
Micro - 4ml, Gro - NONE, Bloom - 8ml, Liquid KoolBloom - 3ml, Armour Si - 1ml, CaliMagic - 4ml, Flora Nectar - 5ml
DDA #2&3 is now getting full strength late veg feeding.. (having a brain fart, but I think I fed these ones by the chart, not tweaked)
Micro - 5ml, Gro - 5ml, Bloom - 2.5ml, Rapid Start - 2.5ml, Armour Si - 1ml, Diamond Nectar - 5ml, Flora Blend - 5ml, CaliMagic - 2.5ml

OK, lets get on with the show and see some of these beauties under fluorescent lighting for more natural colors than the led panel, looks a lot better I think! (Except this photo under the panel)

SAM_5036.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel
Day - 56

SAM_5015.JPG
SAM_5016.JPG

CBD Jam
Day - 56

SAM_50171.JPG
SAM_50181.JPG

Dark Devil Auto #1
Day - 56

SAM_5021.JPG

**FLASH OFF**
SAM_5020.JPG

**FLASH ON**
SAM_5023.JPG
SAM_5024.JPG

Kilimanjaro
Day - 56

SAM_5028.JPG
SAM_5029.JPG

Purple-Orange CBD
Day - 56

SAM_5026.JPG
SAM_5027.JPG

Tutankhamon
Day - 56

SAM_5030.JPG
SAM_5031.JPG

Dark Devil Auto #2&3 Experiment
Day - 25

Alright, so we have preflowers on the promix gal and none on the hempy to date.. I originally thought I had seen the first pistils on Saturday morning when I was in there doing feedings, but now that I scroll back to my previous update and look closely in the picture there was a pistil showing right in front of my eyes, I must have overlooked it. So the day for showing sex on this one was 20 days. It has jumped right into the flower stretch now I believe, the shoots are growing at a pretty fast rate and so is the whole plant. I got all the limbs staked back down and finally got to do the same with the 2 main tops, nicely bent over and I didn't even snap one off this time!

SAM_5032.JPG
SAM_5033.JPG

Still waiting for the hempy plant to pick up the pace.. I'm not sure what the roots are doing down there but the plant has been growing, just real slow. Since topping, the shoots have started to grow out some compared to the last update (5 days ago) when there wasn't any node growth happening yet. It has come a long way in 5 days so maybe she's feeding from the reservoir finally, lets hope so!

SAM_5034.JPG
SAM_5035.JPG

And that is it for today's update, I will try and get the flower room pictures done tomorrow if I get some time in there before lights out. I had a quick peek this morning and they are doing good, starting to notice a few more amber trichomes here and there. Stay tuned for that update :) Take care all!
Everything is looking great man. Can't wait to see how that dark devil turns out. Sorry you broke her lol. She will still be beautiful lol

Everything is looking great man. Can't wait to see how that dark devil turns out. Sorry you broke her lol. She will still be beautiful lol

Thanks dude, things have been going fairly smoothly. My humidity is starting to raise in the basement though, was 70% in the flower room this morning, not good. Will be time to buy a dehumidifier somewhere. Seen a couple used ones for sale for fairly cheap on a buy and sell page, wonder if maybe they still have them..

Lol, no need to be sorry about breaking a limb off. When I was bending away at DDA #2 it was all I could picture when I was doing it.. The branch I snapped off was one of the tops on DDA #1 that's over half done. This time I grasped the plant right at the node with my index finger and thumb being sure I had the bottom of the limb secured that I was trying to bend over. Then I used my other hand to work the limb over slowly while it was supported below with the other hand :)

**Flower Room Update**

Well, I'm back again with some more eye candy for you all and to get this flower update done now as I may not be around much tomorrow. I am having a minor day surgery tomorrow, wont be able to move my plants around for a couple days likely and no heavy lifting for up to 2 weeks. I should still be able to care for them though if needed.

The humidity has gone way up in the basement over the last 2 days which is resulting in the flower room getting up to 70% RH this morning. We had a gloomy and half rainy day yesterday and another day of rain today. So, for now I will leave the door open between the two rooms, it seems to be helping the RH drop back down, but over night it will have to be closed to keep light out. Will need to get a dehumidifier here right soon.

All the plants are doing fairly well in here, I got them on their last mid bloom phase feeding I think since all the photoperiod plants are on week 8 now. I had moved them up to the late bloom feedings which is as follows..
Micro - 4ml, Bloom - 8ml, Liquid KoolBloom - 2.5ml, CaliMagic - 1.5ml, Flora Nectar - 5ml
After a feeding or 2 of this (depending on trichomes) I will do another feeding with less nutes to drop them off some and then start flushing.

Not a whole lot else going on, just waiting patiently. Lets have a look at these pretty girls shall we.

CB Dream
Day - 57

SAM_50411.JPG
SAM_50421.JPG

CB Dutch Treat #1
Day - 57

SAM_50431.JPG
SAM_50441.JPG

CB Dutch Treat #2