Did anyone get weed for Christmas?

My little bro don't really partake,but he knows that I enjoy it more than most average tokers.So he got me a sack of what he calls holly leaves.Some nice dro to kick off the holiday.:Rasta:

I didn't get any but I shared some dank skunk and Christmas bud with a girl I work with, she is going through a rough patch.. so I gave it to her. I'm going to hook her up again on Monday with some New years bud too :) I'm a nice guy to the people I like..

I was sitting here reading the post and thinking" I didnt get weed for Christmas" while I am stoned on the weed I did get for Christmas, how weird

Kind of. My birthday is awful close to Christmas... It's December 9th. On my birthday, my guy gave me a half oz for a present. That was cool and a pleasant surprise.

I gave some. A friend in need. Happy New Year.

Here, this bags for you ;-) Compliments of No Mercy Supply

Wiet3-sm.jpg

nah but the day after my buddie came over with a new hookah and a little short of a quarter

needles to say most of the bag was gone in like 3 hours

good shit,i was retarded all day

Thought I'd bring back an archived thread from a couple years ago. Did anyone get weed for Christmas?

Does finding an old stash when you went to hook up your Christmas present count? Found about a 1 1/2 year old stash in a kiddy lunch box and it's still reasonably fresh and flavorful! About and O and 1/2! I think I'm gonna have a happy new year! Either that or I've now used up all my karma! I have a friend in need and I think they just got a Christmas surprise!

Back
Top Bottom