20140925_152747.jpg
20140925_152739.jpg
20140925_152725.jpg

no sex on the plants above yet ..

any new pics?
this is what your looking for
images_1_3.jpg

lets try positive thinking...it WILL be a lady

LOL Yes positive thinking!!! I think 2 are girls and 2 are boys. After having 6 males outdoors this year (THIS SUCKED!!) I spent some money for indoor DWC system. I started the 4 bagseeds and they have all been transplanted to soil. The reason why is because I have 4 Autoflower in my system now and they are on a 18\6 schedule so I have to move the 4 bagseed plants to a dark closet for 13 hours. Here is the link to my thread on my first DWC. My First DWC Grow
I am uploading new pics today.

Well 1 was another FU>>>ing MALE! out of 10 bagseeds 7 MALES THIS SUCKS! 3 more to go I will let you all know

I am so glad i am doing the 4 autoflowers!

My advice to you don't grow seeds that you don't no what they are just order some feminized seeds and you will be good the reason I'm saying this is because you just wasting nutrients but hey if you got the money just do you then ? Good luck I keep watching

My advice to you don't grow seeds that you don't no what they are just order some feminized seeds and you will be good the reason I'm saying this is because you just wasting nutrients but hey if you got the money just do you then ? Good luck I keep watching

Yea I couldn't agree with you more! I am only ordering Feminized from now on! I will do bag seed outdoors in the summer. All natural.
I do have 4 autofem's growing now too so I am in good shape, just really disappointing I couldn't get 1 damn female out of the bag seeds.

Back
Top Bottom