Did i force flower?

Rawness

well i been growing my blue widow plant and critical + plant from dinafem and its been 28 days

ive was doing a 12/12 from seed indoor then decided to move my grow outdoors in my balcony cause my plants were showing no progress the leaves were still small cause no veg

i brought some pepper plants and tomato plants as decoys so when my plants get bigger no noisy neighbors can see them .

both my plants are the size of an adult index finger do to no veg .

but i noticed today my blue widow plant has 1 pistol sack that came out today and 2 long pistols popping out of it

ill will post pictures in once my phone is done charging

so is their a proper word for this?

Hmmm why didn't you start off like most growers with veg lighting to begin with? You want to grow with as much light as you can for 18- 24 hours each day to promote vigorous growth before flower. You can go the other way still (back to veg) but you need to put a lot of light on them for 18-24 hours a day. Outside may help, but it sure ain't 18 hours. You could give them light outside and then bring them in for a few hours of artificial lighting.

will ever since ive put them out in my balcony they been stretching their leaves then before when i had them in indoor out side its about 15-16 hours light

and i couldnt do 18 hours light do to light bill were i live it gets very hot and i have my ac running threw out the house 24 /7 plus the 12/12 running its like 200+$ monthly

Sounds to me for you ever ever really have any success growing you need to make some changes elsewhere. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom