Did it go hermie?

estranged

Did this plant go hermie on me,,
it is like day 63 or something,, 8 days after 12/12,,
now there is about 4 or so nodes on entire plant that have like grapes growing,,
i know its likely hermie,, but i just wanna make sure,, i took it out of cabinet,, and back to veg, just to be sure,,
please help me identify,,pics are not the greatest, but hopefully you guys can tell,,
rsz_picture_050.jpg

rsz_picture_0481.jpg

rsz_picture_044.jpg

also if it is indeed hermaphrodite,, can i just cut those node off? or the whole branch? and maybe control the hermaphroditism?? if thats a word,??

well i have decided its hermie, after some more looking around, (which i shoulda just done in the first place i guess) and im just gonna kill it,,

Too Bad, it really suck, cause I was searching the site to see if what I had was a hermie too. Thanks to your pics, I have identified at least one of my plants has gone south. Thanks so much for sharing your pics!

yes it does really suck, :( ,but oh well, was kinda expected on my end, as seed was bagseed,, which meant its mom was hermie too, also i stressed my plants pretty hard as first time growing,, happy i even got far enough to have one flowering female,,
glad the pics could help Gadgetman, even tho they aren't the greatest,hope you have better luck with rest of your plants,, :)

Back
Top Bottom