Dieing lower Leaves from an unknown cause to me.

420 Junky

Does anyone have an Idea what's wrong with her lower leaves?

OMG I'm freakin over here. She's a 5 weeks old outdoor plant and she's been doing this for 2 weeks now. I flushed her a week ago and the death of the leaves wont stop. Is it nutrition deficiency? If so, which one? Nitrogen, Manganese, etc..? I'm using fox-farm grow Big and have been using 2-3 tsp per gallon. Is it a disease? I can't figure it out and I've been studying real hard. :reading420magazine: Here, you take a look at the progression:

11595.JPG
21206.JPG
31071.JPG

I love my plant lots :love:, so I'm very worried. I'd be very happy if you can help me. :helpsmilie: Her name is "Amanda Huginkiss".
4748.JPG

1. Ninja Catapillar on pic one! Kill that fucker.

2. How often are you giving Amanda nutes? Many growers only give nutes every other and or third watering (Every 10-14 days depending on how fast your soil dries.) What type of soil are you using???

3. 2-3 tsbp !!!!!!!!!! Holy shit ...1/4 gradually working up to 1/2 strength ... though it doesn't look like nute burn to me.. Looks more like Phosphorous def.

I recommend testing the soil asap. Then adding guano, blood or bone meal... careful and check the soil though as it tends to throw the pH around a lot.

Love the third pic, she is very beautiful!! Wish you the best.

Hi There, just looks like the trees in the UK after the normal caterpillar rampage, the top leaves look healthy enough and you would see over feeding in them, so i would get some LADYBIRDS (Uk) and put them on the plants to kill the caterpillars. I would up the neuts a touch and also put a bit of silicone additive in the feed to toughen up the plants fiber structure
cheers
FX

1. Ninja Catapillar on pic one! Kill that fucker.

2. How often are you giving Amanda nutes? Many growers only give nutes every other and or third watering (Every 10-14 days depending on how fast your soil dries.) What type of soil are you using???

3. 2-3 tsbp !!!!!!!!!! Holy shit ...1/4 gradually working up to 1/2 strength ... though it doesn't look like nute burn to me.. Looks more like Phosphorous def.

I recommend testing the soil asap. Then adding guano, blood or bone meal... careful and check the soil though as it tends to throw the pH around a lot.

Love the third pic, she is very beautiful!! Wish you the best.

Hi HighsAndLows, :byebye:

So yeah, I real can't help the ninja caterpillars, grass hoppers, and bugs. There's just to many around. I spray and spray Amanda but the buggers are pretty tenacious. In fact, I started noticing these dieing leaves short after I sprayed her leave with insecticide. Anyways, I feed her once a week every other watering as the Fox Farm directions say. I also make compost tea for her off feed watering. Have you ever tried compost teas? I'm using BMX promix for her soil-less mix in a 2.5 gallon pot as well.

I like your Phosphorous def suggestion. Maybe that's the problem. I got to learn how to test to soil too. :thanks: :love:

Hi There, just looks like the trees in the UK after the normal caterpillar rampage, the top leaves look healthy enough and you would see over feeding in them, so i would get some LADYBIRDS (Uk) and put them on the plants to kill the caterpillars. I would up the neuts a touch and also put a bit of silicone additive in the feed to toughen up the plants fiber structure
cheers
FX

Hi FX Grower,

Thanks for the advice, but how what I get the ladybirds to stay on Amanda? Would they just fly away? Amanda is an outdoor plant. Also, I never head of a silicone additive... I'm going to have to look that up.. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom