Different Country, Still Growing

Koid9doc

Hey my friends, I'm from Quebec, Canada but recently moved in the USA, I don't know if I dreamed or if I smoke too much but I feel like I wrote the same thing somewhere; if someone remember the same title thread, please tell me because I'm not sure if I don't have another user name in the same forum...I'll try to keep track of what I'm doing...
Anyway, I'm glad to be here, it look like a nice gang, nice stuff and lots of useful info. I was supposed to retire from growing since I move here but finally, after almost 20 years of non-stop growing, I couldn't help it... I'll keep you posted soon about my project(s)! Ciao!!!

Re: Different Country, Still Growing...

I did a search for that title and didn't find another just like it... cool!

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Yo doc when you've got peeps like 1212 thAt have so many years of experience on your side here it is easy to get into this hobby! Especially when you've done this before!!! Like forever!!!!!! Glad to see another long term grower added to our family so welcome doc!!!

Yo doc when you've got peeps like 1212 thAt have so many years of experience on your side here it is easy to get into this hobby! Especially when you've done this before!!! Like forever!!!!!! Glad to see another long term grower added to our family so welcome doc!!!

Very true, we need more experienced growers on this site. By the way, it has only been a year for me and I'm no expert, still a newb actually. Can't wait for Doc to start his journal so we can learn from his 20yrs experience!

One things is sure, I'll make you learn what NOT to do! Believe me back in 1992, without internet and books; I really learned the hard way! They were books or magazines at the time, but not much in Canada...and not much in French!
What was popular out there till the end of the 90's, was imported hashish from India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Jamaica. Anyway, I'll do my best considering that it takes me twice the time to write in English than in French and I'm sure that I'll learn as much reading your stuff than what I could have learn with our volume focused French Canadian mentality. My volume style + your quality style...sounds good!!!

Oh doc advice that is what NOT to do is more important than what to do!!! And WOW in the 90s there was little to no info!! I forgot!!! Were so lucky to have each other to hang with everyday at 420mag!!! now adays!! Good luck

Shit the only problem is that I'm frozen; there is so many stuff on this site that I don't know where to start my little thread. I'll take any advice on that guys!
I'm thinking about 4x1000W in 10' x11' (36 plants in 10" pot) in my special mix of coco and worm casting (again I'm thinking about maximizing the watts in my space). They is so much brand of equipment and fertilizers, boosters, plant genetics ect. here in the US that I'll need to sort a lot of things out and be careful....

Back
Top Bottom