Different sizes from seed?

Dazzle

420 Member
Hi guys, I’m a first timer on week 11 from 40 Dos si Dos seeds, running 4x viparspectra 1200 lights in coco in a 150x200 room . I seem to half a dozen different looking plants in various stages. They have all grown at different stages throughout. Some are over 1m some are short and fat . Any ideas?
also some of the big fan leaves are yellow, can I defoliant these?
cheers

C74FB82E-3AE4-4539-9E67-CBC31290041B.jpeg

Something must be going on with your light for that one on the left to be so stretched out. It looks like an outdoor plant that’s been grown the shade, no offense. How high is the light above that one?
Hi, all the lights are same height throughout, iv systematically rotated them all but some have stretched and others haven’t

Hey man, I recon you have some wild variations in phenotypes. The large lanky one does indeed look like an outdoor plant that has stretched up to he sky but I recon that means its a sativa dominant Pheno being that tall in comparison to the others. The smaller bushier ones look to be the more Indica dominant ones. You could possibly gently tie the lanky one with a suitable piece of garden twine of garden wire to the side of the pot but being careful not to snap snap it.
Lowering the height of the tallest plant would enable you to set the lights height for the majority of your girls instead of the lanky girl being in the way. Happy growing and 4:20 :hippy:

every seed is a different plant man, doesn’t matter if you call them dosidos, chemical fusion or granddaddy cuntpunch. each will be different in their genetic make up. if you wanna get uniform results pick one out of that 40, keep it as a mother and use clones next run.

Hi guys, I’m a first timer on week 11 from 40 Dos si Dos seeds, running 4x viparspectra 1200 lights in coco in a 150x200 room . I seem to half a dozen different looking plants in various stages. They have all grown at different stages throughout. Some are over 1m some are short and fat . Any ideas?
also some of the big fan leaves are yellow, can I defoliant these?
cheers

C74FB82E-3AE4-4539-9E67-CBC31290041B.jpeg
Beautiful girls my friend. I wouldn't pull any more fan leaves off them.
They need them to develop your buds. Any discoloration will just travel if you pull leaves.
Height difference is just a different pheno, happens all the time.
Two sisters grow differently from same mom , quite common.
Bill

Hey man, I recon you have some wild variations in phenotypes. The large lanky one does indeed look like an outdoor plant that has stretched up to he sky but I recon that means its a sativa dominant Pheno being that tall in comparison to the others. The smaller bushier ones look to be the more Indica dominant ones. You could possibly gently tie the lanky one with a suitable piece of garden twine of garden wire to the side of the pot but being careful not to snap snap it.
Lowering the height of the tallest plant would enable you to set the lights height for the majority of your girls instead of the lanky girl being in the way. Happy growing and 4:20 :hippy:
Ok cheers

Something must be going on with your light for that one on the left to be so stretched out. It looks like an outdoor plant that’s been grown the shade, no offense. How high is the light above that one?
Looks like a male from here - yikes!

Back
Top Bottom