Different strains in same room

mandsgrow

Well this is my first indoor grow and i have multiple strains that i am working with. This is a fully legal medical grow with a care givers recommendation. I have og kush, 15k kush, pure power plant, blue mystic, and an od og strain that is a cross between a og and a diesel plant. the problem i am having is how to train and trim back all of the different strains. i know how to deal with the og but i have never dealt with the other strains. i need to cut back so i can flower but i have a ?. what out of the strains that i have would be best to cut clones for? i def. will do the og but if anyone who reads this has an opinion on what the best second strain to keep please let me know. I am leading toward the pure power plant. help please and good smoke to all.:hookah:

yes it is a problem with the space i have, some of the strains are bushy and some grew tall. so what i did last night is moved the tall strains to their own table. I was just curious what strains that i have would be best indoor. i took a few of each type, im hoping that i can start moms with a couple. I just dont want to lose the strains since i have yet to smoke them and try them out. thanks for your reply

Back
Top Bottom