Different Types of Hash?

Slayer84092

I've only had bubble hash a couple times, but they've always been really dark rolled balls. What's the difference between the light and dark pieces of bubble hash?
bubble-hash-stash-6b.jpg

Also, what kinds of hash and oils are out there and how are they different? What would you say is the best and why?

WHAT IS HASH and what I think that I know about HASH.

When we look at a plant in Flowering, we see on the smaller leaves very near the buds or flowers what we used to call THE CRYSTALS, looking like little sparkly diamonds to the naked eye. That is a slang term for the TRICHOMES, also call the TRICHS. In Europe, they are also called the RESIN GLANDS. After they are removed, they are called KIEF, sometimes often misspelled KEEF.
When we collect and gather the KIEF and press it with a HASH PRESS or KIEF PRESS, or when we press and bake it into a cake or patty or clump or a rolled up ball, we then call it HASH or HASHISH. Very high grade Hash is 100% Kief or 100% Trichomes and often it has some plant matter or leaf material in it, making it a lower grade HASH. HIGH Grade 100% Kief or HASH is a brownish blonde color. Lower grade is more green and less blonde OR all green. I've seen some people mix the Kief and grounded up leaf material, press it and call it HASH, but that is the lower or lowest grade HASH, if it is to really be considered HASH.

I love HASH. Real Hash has more THC and less Canabanol, making it more of a heady high. HASH is cleaner than smoking buds. It is easier to store and will last for over a year. I can smoke HASH in the mornings and still do chores, and feel energetic and feel like doing something. It also makes me feel creative, like writing, or doing some arts and crafts. It is more of a giggley high to me, than smoking just buds, but that is just my opinion.
I also love HASH because it takes very little of it to get me high. I can break off a piece the size of two BBs (like in a BB gun) put it in a pipe on a screen, and get 4 tokes, 2 tokes for two people, that will knock our socks off.
I also like it for travel and concerts, .

Back in the 70s, I experienced Royal Afgani Hash. It was very moist and I learned later that some water or some tea was added to it to make it STRETCHY. It was sort of greasy, in a dark round ball, it bubbled when we smoked it. That and BubbleHASH and Nepalese Hash are the only kinds of HASH I have ever smoked that did bubble. The HASH I make does not bubble.

Also in the 70s, the most frequent commercial HASH that made it to America was from Lebanon. Blonde Lebonese was the best we got then. It was made from beating the dried plants over a fine mesh screen, and was placed in very thin cotton cloth bags. It was then rolled with a heavy weight still in the bag, like a giant rolling pin like bakers use, but much more heavier and larger. It was very dry. We learned if it was slightly moist and darker in color, it was probably Pakistani Hash.

We used to also get dark greasy round balls of brownish Hash, from Nepal, callled Nepalese Hash or Nepalese Balls. It bubbled when we smoked it too, come to think of it..

Most all growers have experienced Hand Rubbed HASH from manicuring the buds and finding trichs stuck to their hands. It is almost like a film of sticky hard thin plastic and very good to smoke, needing ony two tokes to get you high.
Other than HAND RUBBED, there is BUBBLE HASH that extracts the trichs with Ice and Bubble Bags, there is BLENDER HASH, or Coffee Grinder Hash, and there is SCREEN HASH.

I prefer making SCREEN HASH....to me its the lazy way.

Ahhh yes,Hashish is my favorite as well.and i could also say that i LOVE it too....Black Nepalse or Finger Hash come to mind.but that was in the early 70's though.once in a blue moon i have found some dark head kickin hash.the kind that just one hit "Kicks Your Ass"...oh yea!!! i asked my suplyer about getting some.she was told that making that kind of hash was un profitable? any truth to that.i would Love to learn how to make some of that good old stuff.like the song says "Black Nepalase .....makes you weak in the knees!!!!!"oh yes it does!!!.... ,Slayer, thanks for bringing it up and thank you Roseman for all the info...c ya,todd

The first time I ever had hash was easily the best. I have a friend whos older cousin married a fairly well-to-do dude from Egypt. Every time they came into town they had really good bud, but one day they broke out the hash. It was f***in epic. We partially melted it in some cigarette foil and mixed it with a little tobacco. It was the tinniest pinner I've ever seen, it literally got us all 2 hits each. Got the three of us F-in LOADED. It was dark, almost black. I've been trying to find either someone that sells it or a way to make my own for years. If I could find hash BETTER THAN THAT, then shit, I could die a happy man.

The first time I ever had hash was easily the best. I have a friend whos older cousin married a fairly well-to-do dude from Egypt. Every time they came into town they had really good bud, but one day they broke out the hash. It was f***in epic. We partially melted it in some cigarette foil and mixed it with a little tobacco. It was the tinniest pinner I've ever seen, it literally got us all 2 hits each. Got the three of us F-in LOADED. It was dark, almost black. I've been trying to find either someone that sells it or a way to make my own for years. If I could find hash BETTER THAN THAT, then shit, I could die a happy man.

:Namaste::peace:Being Indian, Luckily get Nepalese hand rubbed or bubble too very often. Even I think Its the best type of Hash when its made properly. Most underrated.

Back
Top Bottom