Digby's New Auto Tent

them lights gonna make em go nuts,, right??

i want em to cuz i just bot the light,, on it's way,, 250 watts of groovin white light,, it is white?? right??

very excited to see the difference this makes to my little operation,,

cheers for turning me onto these,,

them lights gonna make em go nuts,, right??

i want em to cuz i just bot the light,, on it's way,, 250 watts of groovin white light,, it is white?? right??

very excited to see the difference this makes to my little operation,,

cheers for turning me onto these,,

That's the plan Niv! Glad to hear you got your purchase wrapped up.

So far so good, I'm a fan.

I got the new 2x4 tent setup in a spare closet. Should be a good space for growing some autos and maybe some veg.

I have a rapid led frame with some v2 growmau5 pucks on the way to light this guy up
Nice one!
Love the name and avatar btw. Definitely my fave characters from that mitchell and webb look lol.

Day 20 - everyone looking good. I'm really liking the performance from the growmau5 fixture so far and the plants seem to be liking the nutes. I trained the large one up a little bit today, the others will follow shortly as they get a little bit bigger.

Cheers everyone! :passitleft:

wow,, great progress since last pics,, plants look fabulous

will near double in size from here,, fun to watch the stretch, then they settle in and bust out

great stuff,, lovin the lights indeed, as are mine after one week,, just lovin it

cheers sir dig

Glad to hear the lights are working out well for you. My plants are loving them indeed, I finally turned them up to full strength a few days back.

I've been a little busy with the holidays, so hopefully now that those are wrapping up I'll be able to post some more updates from the garden. I will also have my bigger tent reset and ready to roll with some new photos sometime next week.

The new year is looking up, cheers Niv!

lookin great dig,, nice workin it,,

might i ask how high you have your lights above the tallest part of a plant

tell ya why i ask,,

the kinda wrinkly look to the leaves,, now, that can be genetics, or all kindsa stuff,, however

that is what my lemon skunk plant looks like in veg,, i have one there now,, looks like that.

i also have one i put to flower just after i got this light of mine going,, so it has seen nothing but this light in flower,,

anyway,, it went from wrinkly curly to flat out straight and flat now,, just soaking this light like crazy

i have my light no more than 18 inches from the complete canopy, and some growing in even closer,, and no ill affects showing at all from the light,, the opposite in fact,, just lovin it all

just curious dig,, cheers

Good question Nivek. I haven't measured them since last week when I adjusted them to around 18". After measuring it looks like they were a little close - like 15 from the smaller plants and 12" from the larger plant. I pulled the light back up so it's around 18" from the center of the big plant and 20-22" on the little plants.

So far they're liking the lights, but they were getting a little close

Flower day 13

The girls were looking like they had a little bit of a cal mag deficiency earlier in the week. I added a little more cal mag and dropped the ph a little bit to make sure they weren't getting locked out. They seem to have started recovering. They were getting a little light green and yellow on some leaves, the color is turning around though.

Some quick snaps from the phone.

I started using some PK booster last week in the form of Big Bud. I ran out of molasses so I also picked up some Bud Candy. Figured I'll keep it simple and stay in the AN family. AND I started adding Mammoth P, because I was given a sample of it from the hydro shop. It's an OMRI certified organic microbial bloom booster that is supposed to help with phosphorous uptake (from what I gather.) I figured since I'm giving them the extra pk it couldn't hurt, and it's organic.

I'm pretty impressed with the lights and genetics compared to my last grow with the chinese leds. These are way further along at day 15

would i be correct in the assumption that you start flowering time from the time you see the first flowers?

otherwise,, man,, 15 days and all that flowering?? wow

i am currently looking at 'another' light,, like you just did. i may buy the same, the growmaus or look elsewhere,, alibaba looks interesting,, might go that way,,

plants looking real nice dig,, great job with em,,

gotta check out yer other other light,

cheers friend

i am currently looking at 'another' light,, like you just did. i may buy the same, the growmaus or look elsewhere,, alibaba looks interesting,, might go that way,,

plants looking real nice dig,, great job with em,,

gotta check out yer other other light,

cheers friend

The alibaba thing is interesting, could definitely pay off for DIY. One day I may go the same route, or at least order the boards by themselves from HLG and diy a fixture for a bigger space.

I'm certainly curious to see what you come up with Niv, happy shopping!

I'm going to go ahead and adjust the flowering time to around 22 days now. Looking back at the journal I said I started a couple of days earlier with the bloom feed.

They continue to do their thing and stack up.

Big gal is still big. She's finally starting to put on some crystal but is a little behind the others in that regard. Still thinking this one will be the weight champ though

The middle one is getting super frosty, most in the tent in that category for sure. Not as big as her sister, but still pretty chunky on the buds so far.

Lil gal is still little, lol. She's catching up, and is frostier than the big gal, but still smaller than both of her sisters.

Day 31 in flower. Probably going to start flushing at the end of this week to give them a good 14 day flush. That middle plant makes me want to get a rosin press real quick, it's super frosty. Looking forward to chopping these gals within the next few weeks. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom