Diggler CK Photo Indoor LED - White Widow Durban Poison Cali OG Silver Haze

I have harvested all of the plants except for the three Durban Poison. The dp has been in flower for 11 weeks and 5 days. This morning I chopped one of the three. It is a different phenotype, from the other two and not as large. The buds are a good size but not as huge as the others.
They claim that the dp is resistant to pests. I totally believe this. The buds are so dense and hard plus the outer layer has a feel like a Beatles back or a dried fish scale. They just feel like they have an armor to them.
I just chopped the top 2 plus feet of this plant and I put the plant back into the tent. I just want to see if it will let the lower buds fill out more.
I have it next to a Cali and super silver, that I did the same to. The Cali and ssh have continued to fill out the lower buds.
Pict before chop

Pict after chop and with the other partially harvested ladies

The dp wet trimmed top buds.

The other two dp are starting to lose the white hairs.

And a pict of some super silver haze colas.

Excellent healthy looking plants Diggler420 looks great
Thank you very much. I have chopped all of them except for the last two Durban Poison. Today, they have been in flower for tow weeks. It is crazy how long they take to finish. Good news is that they will be large yielding ladies. I just checked on them and they are getting closer to the end.
I am now getting pumped to get some more in the ground.

They are still drinking water but just about every leaf has turned yellow. The trics are cloudy but they still have the pistols that are changing from white to a darker color.

Wow now that is impressive. Awesome job!!!! Hope you post the yield, very curios. Thank you for sharing
Thank you very much for the compliment. I have been keeping up with all of the trimmed and dried weight. As soon as I get them all dried and in the jars, I will definitely post it.
I need these two dp’s to hurry up. I would like to start another grow, but I need to change my light schedule. Currently I have the lights on from 8 in the morning to 8 at night. It was great in feb, March and April, but now it is getting too hot in the day. I am so glad that I have a 13000 btu portable ac unit running. Problem is that it runs non stop. I have shut off all of the lights but the big mars 960 and the two 600 watt metzie reflectors. But they still make some heat when it is hot outside.

Them some foxtailing buds!
They really are fox tailing. At first, I was really puzzled. My tent never got higher than 85 f and it really averaged around 80 with lights on and 70 f with lights off. Then I thought the lights were too close, because of the massive stretch that they had. Then I did some research and found that it is a common for Durban poison to have this type of phenotype.
I also read about a cross between Durban and northern light has this foxtail trait. I am just guessing, but these crop King Durban poisons' look like a northern light may have been used in stabilizing the strain or making it more conducive for an in door grow.
My Durban looks like it needs to go at least another week but the trics are all cloudy and about 15% Amber. they have been fun to grow but puzzling to me. Also, it has a smell that is very hard to describe. It is very pleasant and may have a mint aroma with some ????

They really are fox tailing. At first, I was really puzzled. My tent never got higher than 85 f and it really averaged around 80 with lights on and 70 f with lights off. Then I thought the lights were too close, because of the massive stretch that they had. Then I did some research and found that it is a common for Durban poison to have this type of phenotype.
I also read about a cross between Durban and northern light has this foxtail trait. I am just guessing, but these crop King Durban poisons' look like a northern light may have been used in stabilizing the strain or making it more conducive for an in door grow.
My Durban looks like it needs to go at least another week but the trics are all cloudy and about 15% Amber. they have been fun to grow but puzzling to me. Also, it has a smell that is very hard to describe. It is very pleasant and may have a mint aroma with some ????

Yeah, honestly who knows what the cks version is really. Mine are just past 8 weeks of flower and have the occasional foxtail as well :ganjamon:. Mines a two plant scrog and each one has been a little different than the other. Right up to one starting to have her fans fade about a 8-9 days ago and the other one still holding strong up until today. Who knows what they'll look like in a few weeks though! Mine have started to fatten up and brown the pistols, and the gf says they smell like a "weed fart" whatever that is lol. They are sure hella stinky though. Hopefully mine are closer to the 10 week time though!

Yeah, honestly who knows what the cks version is really. Mine are just past 8 weeks of flower and have the occasional foxtail as well :ganjamon:. Mines a two plant scrog and each one has been a little different than the other. Right up to one starting to have her fans fade about a 8-9 days ago and the other one still holding strong up until today. Who knows what they'll look like in a few weeks though! Mine have started to fatten up and brown the pistols, and the gf says they smell like a "weed fart" whatever that is lol. They are sure hella stinky though. Hopefully mine are closer to the 10 week time though!
Hi Mr Fortwenty
Do you have a journal going on your Durban Poison? Let me know as I would like to follow, I have interest in this breed, especially the CKS version.
Thank you

Hi Mr Fortwenty
Do you have a journal going on your Durban Poison? Let me know as I would like to follow, I have interest in this breed, especially the CKS version.
Thank you

Unfortunately no journal this time around. I'll be happy to answer any questions or give ya some photos if needed!

Back
Top Bottom