Diggler420 Tries CO2 Blue & White Cookies, Cali OG Kush Haze, Mars Hydro LED

Tomorrow will be 4 full weeks of flower. One lady is 56” tall and most are 50 plus inches tall. I have been putting stakes in the pots and attaching the stalks to the bamboo. They are now getting a nice bouquet of wonderful smells. I tried to put a tomato cage around some of them and so far that has been a fail. Next time I will cage the og strains because they stretch and really bush out. Here are som Picts.

These ladies have finished 5 full weeks of flower. I cut the nutes in 1/2 because I was getting a little nute burn. This plant got hit pretty hard. Either my ph got a little high or she did not like the full strength advanced nutrients. I flushed her with 5.7 ph water and then fed with 1/2 recommended nute.
The others are looking pretty good. I plucked off a few yellow leaves and there are some with some other discoloration. It must have been a ph issue but I am going to play it safe and feed at 1/2 strength and monitor them.
Here is the rest of the garden.

I definitely got some type of nute burn or a ph issue. I am now feeding at half strength and 5.9 ph water. I have been ph’ing my water to 5.9 but I had mixed an extra 20 gallons of nutes and when I used it, it was 4 days old. I have no idea if the AN lone needs to be mixed and fed the Same day or if it can sit for 4 days and then be used. Not all of the plants are sick. But one really got damaged.
Some Picts

6 1/2 weeks into flower. I went and bought some ro water and tried that with the an ph perfect. It brought the ph down to 5.9. I am using this mix now. I am hoping it works. I have quite a few yellow leaves. Could be nite burn but I am not sure if it was a ph issue. If I can just make it another week or week and a 1/2, I am going to flush. The seed bank claims 9 weeks of flower. They definitely need more time.

Thank you very much. I had one issue mid flower and it did recover nicely. I had bumped my feed schedule to the recommended dose and I will never do that again!
The blue cookies have and amazing smell. I will chop some more today

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviewsforum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom