Digital Power Meters and health to our indoor plants

I'm surprised this post hasn't got a single response yet.

If you're a grower, especially somewhere that's illegal, and even where it's legal, avoid and fight back against smart meters and 5G at all costs. Apart from all the health problems it can cause, smart meters allow the power corporation (and government) to see exactly what devices you're using and how much energy at what times of day, so all that grow equipment turning on and off will be detectable.

Check out the documentary from 2013 titled Take Back Your Power.

The Dark Side of 'Smart' Meters

5G And The Internet Of Everything Is EVERYTHING THEY WANT!

Barrie Trower 5G Will Devastate Humanity But Those Behind It Are Above The Law!

Wireless Lies and Truth Scientist Barrie Trower

we are fighting the Avista Corporation as we write, the crooked basterds, in touch with others whom despise these evil people.. we have reports from Fresno, Cali that the courts are crooked, the police dont care and that the utilities policies are so illegal it isnt funny.. the fight is on. we figured since these SOB's are so crooked we'd file commercial / consensual Liens on the corporation insteed of fighting them in court, as well as sell out and move and setup our own hydro system..
Please Citizens, fight the sheepal with us

we are fighting the Avista Corporation as we write, the crooked basterds, in touch with others whom despise these evil people.. we have reports from Fresno, Cali that the courts are crooked, the police dont care and that the utilities policies are so illegal it isnt funny.. the fight is on. we figured since these SOB's are so crooked we'd file commercial / consensual Liens on the corporation insteed of fighting them in court, as well as sell out and move and setup our own hydro system..
Please Citizens, fight the sheepal with us

If you haven't already check out the InPowerMovement
"The InPower Docu-Series illustrates a powerful new method to restore social justice and accountability. Episode #1 focuses on solving the ‘smart’ meter problem: how we can prevent and reverse the installation of this dangerous technology, through holding corporate executives and government actors financially accountable — for the first time ever. And in so doing, we can restore safety in our homes, and bring balance to our world."

Excellent video, we will default Avista on October 31st, 2018 the devils day just for them.
We have experience with the Commercial / consensual Liens, these guys are gonna pee there panties when were done with them...

If you haven't already check out the InPowerMovement
"The InPower Docu-Series illustrates a powerful new method to restore social justice and accountability. Episode #1 focuses on solving the ‘smart’ meter problem: how we can prevent and reverse the installation of this dangerous technology, through holding corporate executives and government actors financially accountable — for the first time ever. And in so doing, we can restore safety in our homes, and bring balance to our world."
the second part 2 of InPower Movement: Watch Episodes 1 & 2 FREE! is even better, wish we could afford the whole series, good find Nightmask2

new to us, these videos:

and the site we found them on: Effects on Plants « EMR Health Alliance of BC

side note: before we replace the offending meter, we wanna play with it for a bit, https://www.smartmetereducationnetwork.com/uploads/how-to-tell-if-I-have-a-ami-dte-smart-advanced-meter/Itron Centron Meter Technical Guide1482163-201106090057150.pdf

gives some good info on erasing the info, lulz.. if any of you know where we can purchase a reader/writer for our kali laptop that reads and writes to these meters, please leave a message, were searching

BREAKING NEWS: Avista was defaulted on 31st October, there were 12 of there trucks here today, @9am, looks as if Avista replace transformers and took some completly out. funny thing is, Avista never came knocking on my doors and do you think they would of replced these digital offending power meters, but OH No! so. we ordered 2 brand new Analogs to replace there dirty meters, we sure there is more to come, stay tuned and stay High

Attachments

• avista_cunt#1.jpg
    avista_cunt#1.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 69
And here I thought this was going to be about them being able to identify what appliances we are using . Not what is being discussed.
You can hear a digital ballast with a old am radio. Not many people knew this. I knew there were problems with that. Now they can tell exactly what people are using and how much. That worries me more then what is being discussed.

I just hope people are not adding to this thread with there cell phones. Problems with them causing brain cancer. Its like people hopping in their car to go protest oil production.

And here I thought this was going to be about them being able to identify what appliances we are using . Not what is being discussed.
You can hear a digital ballast with a old am radio. Not many people knew this. I knew there were problems with that. Now they can tell exactly what people are using and how much. That worries me more then what is being discussed.

I just hope people are not adding to this thread with there cell phones. Problems with them causing brain cancer. Its like people hopping in their car to go protest oil production.

they can Identify all appliances we sippose, but what effects we wounder our having on our ladies, since there hitting us hard up north with these meters, I notice indoors with these frequencies being emitted that I for One am see crispy leafs, we dont think its from over ferting or lights to close or a cal mag defen. been kinda studying this as it prevails, my crops havnt done so well indoors where when they go outside they perk right up and kick assage, keeping some strains alive seems almost impossible from our observations. its like the ladies dont like elecromagnetics at certain times when frequencies are higher than normal, just dont know! waiting for others to make these observations that have these polluting devices installed on there homes or garages or whathave you...
AND
Funny thing is, the high frequencies are still present, I dunt think these dummies know the difference between a transformer and a Itron Digital power meter.

[DIGITAL DOOM] if you watch TV, December 19th and 20th and 23rd only on RT, the show's name is "WIFI refugees", the show will focus on these "posious" Digital power meters and the other "evil" 4 and 5gees

RT
stopit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom