Digital's First Grow - Blue Blood & Company - Coco - 2015

Digital

Hi everyone, this is my First Cannabis Grow, Im an Expat living in France and Ive been growing hydro Veggies for a couple of years.

Im using the Tips I got from @LEDRF's tutorial on how to grow in Coco ... Wish me luck, Im open to all ideas and feedback, I'm sure Ill need it :)

heres the tale of the Tape

What strain is it?
Is it Hybrid?
Is it in Veg stage?
If in Veg... For how long? its a seedling
Indoor
50/50 Coco and perlite Medium
Size of light? 5x125 CFL 6700k and 1x400 hps
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/75
RH of Room/73
PH of media or res? 5.8
Any Pests ? not yet
How often are you watering? daily
Type and strength of ferts used? none yet

Bucket Size - 5 gallon
Medium - 50% perlite 50% Coco.
Lights - (2) 400w HID
Nutrients - FloraNova Bloom, Cal/Mag
Strain(s) - Blue Blood, Pineapple Express Auto, Northern Lights x Big Budd
# of Plants: 5 I hope

BLUE BLOOD REGULAR

Medical uses
Chronic Pain, Body relief without mental intoxication, Insomnia, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, MS, Gastrointestinal Issues, Arthritis, Anorexia
Genetics
OG Kush x Blueberry
Indica/Sativa
Indica (70%) / Sativa (30%)
THC
15 - 20%
CBD
10%
Flowering time
6 - 10 weeks
Yield
Medium

14772.jpg

re: Digital's First Grow - Blue Blood & Company - Coco - 2015

Hi Guys,

Not Much to report but I wanted to keep this Journal as tight as possible so I can look back on my Mistakes, I have some Pineapple Express Auto and Blue Blood Germinating now. and this little BIG BUD is doing well, I Mix 2 liters of PH 6 water and add 1/2ml of each of the Flora Series. She seems to like it :)

lilguy.jpg

So I transplanted the Big Bud and she grew so fast overnight she hit the light :-( other than that shes fine, I have all of the ladies under a 125w CFL and they seem to be stretching. I ordered a tent, lights and ventilation and it will be set up this week, I have everything in my grow room but I can see now the ladies need their own space.

day 11 for the BIg Bud x Northern Lights

Burn.PNG

Just watched the video, you seemed to be thinking your seedlings were growing slow but they look like they are right where they should be to me. I think my NL x BB will be strong like yours too, gonna need to clone that one.

What is your light schedule right now? If you don't mind me asking what size tent did you get to go with the 250 watt light and is the light fluorescent, HID, etc? I've struggled with heat in my tent.

I just made the purchase ... My next video is going to have all that once the ladies are settled in, the Temp and Relative Humidity are on the video in the top left corner ... but right now we are mid 70's to low 80's and 60 to 85 percent humidity, thats the biggest problem Ill have during the flowering I think, no worries about the questions I dont mind at all. Im from Southern California, Grew up in Los Angeles and moved to the Valley around Tarzana South of Ventura blvd.

Back
Top Bottom