Digital's First Grow - Blue Blood & Company - Coco - 2015

Good stuff mate there looking good! Im one that is hesident to trim / defol early in flower.. looks like your past the early stages now tho :thumb: how tall are the colas on the mainlined blue blood now ? Can you get a pic of your mainline manifold nutrient highway? ( just the stem i mean) cheers !

Ill take a Picture for you tonight, she's doing pretty good!

:Namaste:

Hey Guys,

Week 10! wow its flying by, this is week 4 of flowering, Cant figure whats up with the burnt tips but Im not to concerned, the MarsHydro 300 watt is doing what its supposed to do and I'm impressed but I think Im going to add another 400 watt light to cover my entire grow area and over the winter Im going to use my 400 watt HPS the last month of flower. Nice Buds coming in on all the plants except the critical mass. the 12/12 from seed is supposed to be an 8 week grow, only time will tell.

Weekly Video Update

[video=youtube_share;ZL_CdtP90Qo]
[/video]

Just some photos before the weekly video this week.

01802.jpg

15960.jpg

22062.jpg

31787.jpg

41382.jpg

51134.jpg

Hey Guys,

Everything is great! The Critical Mass is Starting to flower so our 12/12 from seed is looking good! The clone buds are looking really good so I learned that you can actually save the top of a mainlined plant and still get BUDS!

The mainline could be better if I had more light but I wanted to finish this grow with just the Mars Hydro 300 to see what it can do. My next grow Im going to add a 400 watt LED as well.

Weekly Video

[video]

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom