Dime's 12/12 From P.E. Bagseed CFL Grow

High dime, just wanted to stop by and offer my support, but I see that you don't want any help doing the bad things :tokin:

I'll just go sit where I can't touch anything...

:popcorn:

Hey dime! Congrats on your 5 stars :thumb:

I'm behind on every grow now plus I need a nap lol... my 3 babies just sprouted too so you, Anomoly & I can all keep tabs on them together.

Doc's a big fan of 12/12 from seed and I was going to do that next too until I decided to sog. Have you seen his 12/12 grows? I forget how long it actually took but he felt is took a month off the normal veg for 6 weeks then flower and the yield was almost as good. His plants basically vegged for a month before they started to flower and he was pulling about 2.5 zips per plant.

Is that 8th seed def out? I thought you said it had cracked or something. Good luck bro I hope the ganja gods are with you :peace:

The stars were a ploy to get you to stay :) now the hard part is keeping them with only 7 babies to show :rofl:. Seems like I noticed a bunch of harvests lately, and now a bunch of new beans are sprouting up, cool!

I read through Docs Unlucky Queen journal and saw the 12/12 and also the OC+ discovery :thumb:. That journal has sent some good shockwaves out; I can see how far they have gone. Great journal from a great grower.

Seed #8 appeared to have a small split but didn't move after that. It was the smallest one in the group and looked dead inside. It's in bean heaven now.

Get some sleep, I know I need to as well.

:Namaste:

High dime, just wanted to stop by and offer my support, but I see that you don't want any help doing the bad things :tokin:

I'll just go sit where I can't touch anything...

:popcorn:

:rofl: Great to have you here HB!

By all means sit where ever you like, just not on the little red cups :)

Thanks for stopping by AND the support!

Day 3 Video Update

Quick vid so I can give a better view of the growth...

The light is actually at 4" above the tops, not 6"... Tape measures are very handy :rofl:

HD looks better sorry about the fan noise I'm uploading and posting from my phone.

YouTube - Medical Grow 12/12 From Seed Day 3

RH only hit 36% so humidifier #2 is going in tonight. Temps got up to 86 today but the two humidifiers will help drop that down like the last grow. Temps at night are 68 still.

The first leaf sets are getting bigger :thumb:

Nice thing is Seedlings dont mind higher temps too bad, but love the video update, thing rocks

:thanks:

Temps dropped 5deg and RH was rising in less than 30 min after the second humidifier was added. I'll get the reading tonight on temp/RH, as I want to get a good 24hr reading on it.

I really liked doing the vids last grow so I figure I'll do it again :). I can show more and give a better idea of growth etc. this way.

:peacetwo:

Just a few quick pics, the second leaf sets have started :thumb:
I'm like a proud father taking baby pics... just hope none of my girls grow up and want a sex change :rofl:

Growth shot up fast the first two days, now the energy seems to more focused on growth in the leaves in the last two days.
Day_4_Round_2_1.jpg
Day_4_Round_22.jpg

The runt, PE #6
Day_4_Round_23.jpg

They all have the second set showing :)
Day_4_Round_24.jpg

Temps are at 82 and RH got up to 46 last night, with a low of 37 today. My big humidifier was set on medium...doh! It's climbing back up ;)

Awesome Dime! Glad to see the leaves are getting bigger and bigger! SO stoked that you are already back for another grow. Jumped right back in after your first grow!
I will have a name for you soon too! Cant be leaving them nameless!

Thanks farnorth! I'm glad I had the chance to start already. Having the seeds handy sure helped out :). They are growing faster than I thought they would, they seem to be happy. Hopefully I'll have a girl for you to name :wood:

Lookin' great, DIME! :thumb:

Thanks Mr, just letting them do their thing right now. It's cool to see each change as I have never personally seen this stage as this is the first seed grow. Another great learning experience!

Lookin great dirtinmyears hope you dont mind me taggin along Im lookin forward to seein them little ones growin into some beautiful ladies :peacetwo: :popcorn:

:) No kidding! They all kinda look like green peaches.

...only problem now is that they grew again and I'm not sure which one that was :rofl:

I think three of them have that purple tint to them. I'll check when I get home later and one of them is gonna be called "Fuzzy".

Thanks!

Day 6 of 12/12 from seed.

The seedlings definitely look like they came from the same genetics to me. Only real differences are size and a few of them have a bit of a purple tint on them. It does drop down to to 68 at night, but that's not going to last long as the days are warming up now.

Here they are in formation. Horse, third one from the left in the bottom row is "Fuzzy"
Day_605.jpg

They are posing for their "Baby Gap" add :rofl:
Day_606.jpg

Random shots
Day_6021.jpg
Day_603.jpg
Day_604.jpg
Day_607.jpg

The babies are growing up or should I say out :thumb:
Day_609.jpg
Day_608.jpg

Started checking for girl/boy parts early :), hey... ya never know!
Day_610.jpg

So far so good. I planted them in the order of largest root first and the only real change has been in #2 and #6. #2 is the biggest and #6 is the smallest right now.

Also, I'll keep calling each plant "she" unless they show otherwise :thumb:.

That's all for now

Hey Dime! I see you've started already. Little one's are lookin' good! Love the 12/12 method. A mate of mine got great results and was able to build up a stash quicker. I am in the process of setting up for something similar for my next grow as well. But... He did experience that some strains did not do so well in the 12/12 from seed compared to others he had grown.
Looks like you're off to a great start there man!
Enjoyin' the smoke lately Dime?

Haha! Me too mate!:tokin::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom