Dime's 12/12 From P.E. Bagseed CFL Grow

First and foremost, Dime, I'm sorry to hear about your wife and the hospital. It's hard seeing people you love hurt. I know one thing - she's in good hands from what I can tell. Sending positive vibes for both of you - don't forget to take care of yourself, too.

As always both the plants and the pictures look amazing! Sorry 'bout the dudes - it's hard to kill them, huh? Have you considered keeping one in another room and gathering pollen? Did you see how Hemprocket (and others) have "painted" pollen on one branch to get a huge supply of new seeds? I'm definitely doing that on a future grow, and I thought I'd throw it out there for you if you still have the "dude" that you haven't killed yet... Chew on that, could be an idea?

Again, hang in there buddy, and best wishes for speedy recovery to your wife, Dollar... :thumb:

P.S. Nice one Horse!

Hey man, sending positive vibes to you and yours. All the best and get well soon.

Dime...man, ladies are lookin' good! Too bad about the gentleman ya got there but xlr8 has a great idea there...wanna try that one out one day...I have yet to get a male though!

Dime im really sorry to hear about the surgery... Definitely not good news. But the amount of good vibes being sent your way through internet land has got to count for something. Ms dollar. that works great. So to ms dollar. I hope everything goes well. Be sure to let us know how it does go though mr dime!

On the note of your ladies. Man they look excellent. Such an awesome color of green. Shame about the boys. But that just lets you focus your time and energy towards the possible ladies!! Great work sir.

Sorry for the one reply, but quoting all of you wonderful guys is tough when Im not on a computer.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for all the positive thoughts and kind words. Mrs. Dollar is stable but it looks like they are going to transfer her to another hospital for surgery sometime today. Her docs are confident that they can remove the abscess but will have to do a resection on her bowel.

The Mrs. Wanted me to tell you guys that she was touched that so many people that don't even really know her were so kind and supportive. She said it was "amazing".

Thanks to all of you!

:Namaste:

Dime, wishin a fast and unbelievable recovery for the wife, its truly amazing the support you can get from complete strangers, and how much it can help, lots of good energy there.

great job on catchin the dudes good luck on the rest.....
its always a little nerve racking when your waiting.... i just hope my 2 show me before i leave this weekend!
i second the idea of taking pollen from fuzzy looks like a nice pheno to cross with... doesnt need much of a place.... if i pop one it will sit on the balcony untill i harvest the pollen (there are alot of plants out there so u cant se a dam thing from the street lol )
peace brother

As always, thoughts and prayers out to you and yours my friend....You're good to be there for her, I'm sure she would do the same for you. Wish there was something we all could do to help. I hope all goes well at the other hospital, and dont feel bad about not being able to reply, we'll all still be here when you get back!!:Namaste:

Farnorth, that made me LoL :rofl:

Thanks all of you guys again, it really is nice to know you folks are here :thumb:

Just came home to pack up some stuff to stay the night with the Mrs. They were running tests and getting her ready to transfer once she stabilizes a bit more. They told me to wait for two hours so wifey says, "Go take care of the girls and pick up your stuff".

Gave the girls a quick water with the Cal-Mag, Hygro, and a shot of Budswel... filled the humidifiers and am heading out. PE #2 got the axe in a quick chop and the remaining 5 have their tops pushing out a bit with the signs of flowers!

I may try the pollen thing later but I still have some seeds that these came from. Thanks for the idea guys.

I'll talk with you later, thanks and I'll keep ya posted.

-dime

Sorry to hear about your lady DIME. I wish her nothing but the best. My helper that just moved away has
Crohns disease too, so I know what your facing. Many good vibes saying Aloha
with all it's meanings are going out to you both.. :Namaste:

Farnorth, that made me LoL :rofl:

Thanks all of you guys again, it really is nice to know you folks are here :thumb:

Just came home to pack up some stuff to stay the night with the Mrs. They were running tests and getting her ready to transfer once she stabilizes a bit more. They told me to wait for two hours so wifey says, "Go take care of the girls and pick up your stuff".

Might have to change her name fro Mrs Dollar to Mrs Three Dollar and Fiddy Cents (South Park joke)... she's a keeper :thumb:

Gave the girls a quick water with the Cal-Mag, Hygro, and a shot of Budswel... filled the humidifiers and am heading out. PE #2 got the axe in a quick chop and the remaining 5 have their tops pushing out a bit with the signs of flowers!

I may try the pollen thing later but I still have some seeds that these came from. Thanks for the idea guys.

I'll talk with you later, thanks and I'll keep ya posted.

-dime

:goodluck:

Quick update on Mrs $. Looks like she'll be in the hospital for a while. Docs need to control an infection before they can operate. Sucky part is we're 2hrs from home now but the good part is she's at a state of the art hospital.
I'll have to head home for a while to take care of my kids but the family is gonna take them for a few days so I can come back.

Blue, she's the best wife I could ever wish for and I'll give her the message.

OMM, Mahalo my friend, it's great to have so much support from you guys at a time its greatly needed. Im sorry to hear that your friend has to deal with this disease. There are some really good treatments for it that allow folks to live a normal life, hopefully when all is said and done my wife will have that chance and I hope for your friend and anyone that has it to get there as well.

Horse, I know exactly what you're talking about :). It's funny that you said Mrs Dollar... As with the grow at least, it's like the old saying goes, "I've got a Dollar waiting on a Dime" :rofl:

I'll be following up with journals today as the tests keep mama away from me and I need to keep my mind busy.

Thanks again guys :Namaste:

DIME, just got caught up on your journal and sorry I'm a little late but best wishes for your wife's speedy recovery! Thoughts and prayers are with you, Brother! :Namaste:

Just poppin' in - good luck with Mrs. $ - hopefully they'll be able to get things sorted out so that she's comfortable and able to live life normally and without pain or difficulty. Hang in there buddy, wishing a speedy recovery for your wife! Don't forget to take care of yourself, too. Best -- X

DIME, just got caught up on your journal and sorry I'm a little late but best wishes for your wife's speedy recovery! Thoughts and prayers are with you, Brother! :Namaste:

Hey Mr, glad you're here and thanks for that.

Just poppin' in - good luck with Mrs. $ - hopefully they'll be able to get things sorted out so that she's comfortable and able to live life normally and without pain or difficulty. Hang in there buddy, wishing a speedy recovery for your wife! Don't forget to take care of yourself, too. Best -- X

Thanks to you as well my man. Looks like I'll be going home for a day or two. I hate to leave the wifey but we are both in agreement that the kids need some sort of normalcy. Having us both away is hard on them and I really need to be there for them as well. Wifey will be getting tests done and getting antibiotics for a while so this will also be a good time for her to rest as well.

Needless to say, I'll be spending a bit of time in the grow room tonight to keep busy:). Haven't been able to check on the plants but Im pretty sure all is well. I'm curious to see if the Budswel had any effect on them. I'll be transplanting them to their 7X7 square pots as the roots on these plants are starting to fill up the cups so I know they are growing strong and should take off after the transplant. They have been needing water every other day but they have also been needing it earlier in the day than the previous watering.

I'll get a nice long update up soon with some new pics :thumb:. I figured By adding the Budswel, I'm letting the plants know it's flower time. I'll be adding the Bud Candy to the mix as well once the first flowers really show themselves and hope to see some big fat Bud-Kebabs soon.

We really appreciate all of the support you guys. The kindness and compassion you guys have sent is nothing shy of amazing.

-dime

Good work on keeping busy sir.
I am curious to see what the budswel does as well. I didnt know you added it this early?
Have the other 5 ?girls? shown signs yet?!

Hey my man, busy was an understatement today. Had to catch up on a bunch of stuff today on around two hours of sleep, 4 hours in traffic, a stop at the bank then the hydro shop for soil, a quick run to the DMV (actually was quick for once), bought two tires for my car and managed to transplant the plants... FAWK ME!!! :rofl: so yeah... I'm beat!

Looks like PE #4 grew some balls so we are now down to four. PE #7 is showing some PISTILS! The other three are showing Female pre-flowers:high-five:. I added the Budswel for a boost in "P". It won't burn the plants unless you get drips on two leaves when watering, Doh!

I hope to get some pics tomorrow, need to get cleaned up, eat and sleep. Mrs $ is having a late night surgery as it was the first available time. I'll update that when I know more... Probably late or in the AM.

Take care guys.
:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom