Dime's 12/12 From P.E. Bagseed CFL Grow

George Parker

Hello! This is going to be a 12/12 from seed grow with some P.E. bagseeds I was given. I have no idea how many will end up female but I should find out in the next three weeks :).

The info:

What strain is it? Pineapple Express (Bagseed)
Number of plants - 7 :wood:
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid, ???%
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flower of course ;)
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox Farms Ocean Forest
If soil... What size pot? TBD
Temp of Room/cab? Room 68-82
RH of Room/cab? 35-55 WITH two humidifiers. (Very Dry Here)
Any Pests ? Not yet (crosses fingers)
Type and strength of ferts used? TBD
Water - RO
Air - 250CFM DIY Exhaust and an ~ 170 CFM Bathroom fan
Lights - DIY CFL 12-Pack, 6 42W 2700K, 2 23W 2700K, 4 23W 6500K (390W)
Nutrients - GH Flora series, Cal-Mag Plus, Hygrozyme, then Budswel and AN Overdrive and Bud Candy. Still need to figure out the feed schedule but the FFOF will last a while.

I started with 8 seeds, which all sank within 12HRS of putting them in filtered tap water.

080ec170.jpg

Seeds were germmed using the paper towel and plate method (thanks farnorth) and 7 had roots in 24HRS. #8 was a dud.

Day_6_water_cure4.jpg

Seeds were planted into plastic cups and filled with 2/3 FFOF and topped with 1/3 of crumbled up Jiffy starter pellets. Within two days they are all up.

PE #1-7
Day_217.jpg

Day_227.jpg
Day_234.jpg
Day_241.jpg
Day_253.jpg
Day_261.jpg
Day_271.jpg

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to have feedback from those of you that have tried this -DocBud and Yarddog35 to name a few- and those who have not. If I know anything good, it's from the members here... the bad stuff I figure out on my own :rofl:

:peacetwo:

-dime

Congrats on the seedlings. I'm sure you will pull off something spectacular with this 12/12 grow, after seeing what you did last round.
I'm subbed for this one.

Congrats on the seedlings. I'm sure you will pull off something spectacular with this 12/12 grow, after seeing what you did last round.
I'm subbed for this one.

Thank you for the kind words and for stopping by. :thumb:

I'm interested to see the role the CFLs will play this time. Last grow the growth was definitely tight and I hope it will be this time as well.

So far it looks like it will be a mixture of seed, SOG, defoliation, and CFLs. If I can manage to squeeze in "spectacular" I'd be happy to say the least.

If you even had to guess if i'd stop by. Definitely here for the full ride. Cant wait to see this.
What are some things that you are going to do differently this go around from the last time?
Are you going to continue with the flush and feed method?
I can say, thanks for that little snippet. My plants LOVE it. LOVE it. Ive evolved it slightly to about a 1.5x flush then feed. So about only a 2x pot amount flush, instead of doing it once a week, but thank you!!
And im glad you like the germination method! It definitely seems to work very very well!
Hows the name search coming for these new girls?

Sorry dime I only hang with 5 star grows... I'm outta here til then :lot-o-toke:

DIME, I had to give you five stars....To tell you the truth, I'm not that impressed with the journal so far, but thought we'd get Blue back in here! :rofl:

GO GO GOOO!!

:party:

I'm going, I'm going I'm.....gooooing :) thanks for being here!

I love little green babies!:)
A good start indeed. Thanks for saving me a seat! :yummy:

Welcome OMM, I have to agree... I love how seedlings look :thumb: Clones are wonderful, but there is just something special about the growth of a seedling.

Your seat is warm... I have to get back to work ;)

Sorry dime I only hang with 5 star grows... I'm outta here til then :lot-o-toke:

...SO! Where are ya ???? :rofl: :thumb:THANKS GUYS:thumb:

If you even had to guess if i'd stop by. Definitely here for the full ride. Cant wait to see this.
What are some things that you are going to do differently this go around from the last time?
Are you going to continue with the flush and feed method?
I can say, thanks for that little snippet. My plants LOVE it. LOVE it. Ive evolved it slightly to about a 1.5x flush then feed. So about only a 2x pot amount flush, instead of doing it once a week, but thank you!!
And im glad you like the germination method! It definitely seems to work very very well!
Hows the name search coming for these new girls?

Thanks for being here! Germed 7 out of 8 seeds so YES I LIKE IT :thumb:

Other than the 12/12 from the start, I'll be using the flush and feed every time, using smaller pots (maybe 2Ls or 7X7s) and start the grow with enough airflow in the room.

I'm going to wait a few weeks before they get any nutes that aren't already in the soil. I'm using a 50/50 mix of filtered tap water and RO right now. I plan on starting the Hygrozyme soon and slowly switching the tap and RO mix for a RO and Cal-Mag mix. Once I can see the sex, they are gonna get the bloom boosters.

...you still need to name girl #1, I think the rest will be numbers 2-7 :)

DIME, I had to give you five stars....To tell you the truth, I'm not that impressed with the journal so far, but thought we'd get Blue back in here! :rofl:

Thanks Mr Witch Doctor for keeping my head nice and small :). I will do my best to earn each of those stars and if I fail, people will just think Kripipedia is a sham.... :rofl: Glad you're here Krip!

OK Bluedog, I just voted, get your ass back here *****

Looking good Dime!

:rofl: NICE steve! Glad you're here as well and thanks!

OOOOOHHHH BLUUUUUUEEEE!

Oh yeah... grow journal :). Busy last night so here was last nights update.

They all looked pretty much the same last night but have doubled in height already.

Day 2 of 12/12

44f227c1.jpg

^This little one has a bit of husk on her leaf-tip I didn't even see until I posted the pic.

The light is ~6" above the top of the cups and the fans are keeping it cool. One thing I learned about this light from last grow is that I can keep it within an inch and it's only around 80-82 degrees. I need to keep it as close as possible to encourage some dense growth again.

Update 2 will be later tonight.

:peacetwo:

I'm jumpin in on this grow if that's ok ;)

:popcorn:

Kick ass meds you got from your last run, doing CFL's thr right way. Quick question, where did you find that screen at you used to separate your keif? I dig the bagseed grow, it'll be fun to see what phenotypes show as you try and guess the strain

Jump on in my man!

Thanks for the compliment, I hope the CFLs do some more magic :)

I picked up the screen at Michaels yesterday, It's a 10"X14" silkscreen. Price was a bit high @ $25.00, but I downloaded a coupon from their website on my phone and they scanned it right there...40% OFF! :slide: I think the coupon is good until today if you have a Michaels store near you and it's good for any ONE item :)

The seeds actually came from some Pineapple Express from the grow-op I belong to. I hope there is no guessing :wood:

Great to have you here!

Ill follow:popcorn: Doin some bagseed for outdoor right now we are about the same stage will like to see results of both side to side :thumb::thumb:

Hello and welcome to my journal.

I think the sun is going to smoke my light fixture :), but I would love to see your grow. Not too many outdoor grows to follow.

Thanks for stopping in.

:Namaste:

Hey dime! Congrats on your 5 stars :thumb:

I'm behind on every grow now plus I need a nap lol... my 3 babies just sprouted too so you, Anomoly & I can all keep tabs on them together.

Doc's a big fan of 12/12 from seed and I was going to do that next too until I decided to sog. Have you seen his 12/12 grows? I forget how long it actually took but he felt is took a month off the normal veg for 6 weeks then flower and the yield was almost as good. His plants basically vegged for a month before they started to flower and he was pulling about 2.5 zips per plant.

Is that 8th seed def out? I thought you said it had cracked or something. Good luck bro I hope the ganja gods are with you :peace:

Back
Top Bottom