Dinafem Blue Widow, White Widow & Delicious Black Sugar Rose

That's it bn on the scales and there's 105 g there and ave prob smoked at least 7 g already before weighing so all in all great plant very impressive !! Nearly 4 Oz of banging busy that's stinking and strong me and my pal r sitter here right now getting ripped ! He actually took a day of his work to come get high of the SBR !!! Good times

420-magazine-mobile550109075.jpg

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

I would agree sbr is great but myne had a fruity/berry/rose smell and it knocied my socks off. Good job

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Dinafem Blue Widow - White Widow & Delicious Black Sugar Rosé

I would agree sbr is great but myne had a fruity/berry/rose smell and it knocied my socks off. Good job

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Definitely fruity, i agree there bud it's very strong, socks are currently laying round somewhere !

Chopped another SBR ,the last one , yesterday but due to time didn't get pics which is annoying cause the main cola was lovely I'll get few pics of the lot dry ,
So here's the first blue widow don't really know what happened to them tbh two very small plants one average size but not to happy with them ! Leaving the other two another couple of days

Blue widow 1

420-magazine-mobile2072748752.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1681701378.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1956671242.jpg

420-magazine-mobile601712236.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom