Dinafem Blue Widow, White Widow & Delicious Black Sugar Rose

Re: Dinafem Blue Widow - White Widow & Delicious Black Sugar Rosé

Grow your own bud, change your out look on this plant even more.I agree with your timing to. Plus if ontario don't someone may go on a murder spree of the liberal party. There destroying us, and trying to create a monopoly on the marijuana industry

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Yeah they want a monopoly already to make is all purchase from LP's = Licenced Producers licenced by health canada.

I do that now as i medicinal card.

But to grow my own for medicinal they want us to purchase seeds or clones from the LP's..... Huge problem none are selling seeds and only 2 out of 34 LP's are cloning and the clones are from crappy strains.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Yeah they want a monopoly already to make is all purchase from LP's = Licenced Producers licenced by health canada.

I do that now as i medicinal card.

But to grow my own for medicinal they want us to purchase seeds or clones from the LP's..... Huge problem none are selling seeds and only 2 out of 34 LP's are cloning and the clones are from crappy strains.

I'm with big tasty on that one. They have no right to tell me I'm not allowed to take care of myself. So I'll do what I want. Plus I use private shops to order my seeds. And people always have clones for sale here. I'm sure it's not as easy in northern ontario.

I'm with big tasty on that one. They have no right to tell me I'm not allowed to take care of myself. So I'll do what I want. Plus I use private shops to order my seeds. And people always have clones for sale here. I'm sure it's not as easy in northern ontario.

No its not easy in the northen part of ontario but they do have a right as they govern the law.

It's been a week of flower for me. Girls have put on a good 5 to 6 inchs. Ok now I'm ready for them to be done lol

It's always the same the last week on flush is a killer lol

Sent from my Alba 10" using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No its not easy in the northen part of ontario but they do have a right as they govern the law.

Look pal no one has the right to tell me or anyone else of a matter of fact what I chose to put in MY body ffs !! Not harming anyone in the process

Look pal no one has the right to tell me or anyone else of a matter of fact what I chose to put in MY body ffs !! Not harming anyone in the process

Right nobody has the right to say what you can in or up your arse either, but the law has the right then to charge you. :)

Hahahahh a don't grow weed out ma arse for one !! Or put anything up it hahahahh the law is to benefit the wealthy that is all .

Anyway as a said earlier back to the growing less of the politics and of pc plod bull !!

Right coup!E of pics since they've had 48 hours of darkness first two days of flower !
Hi
420-magazine-mobile141176876.jpg
420-magazine-mobile388846295.jpg

Group shot

SBR is definitely tottering the blue widows so far !
420-magazine-mobile2025492154.jpg
here's the two Afghan x black domina at front of grow room just going leave them in these smalls pots now hopefully get a we bit to try off them

Last but now least SBR the female in the middle is a peach , one on left ain't looking to pretty compared to rest but I ain't worried bout it , see what happens
420-magazine-mobile1815471561.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1417270646.jpg

Back
Top Bottom