Dinafem Cheese

0528141544.jpg

DINAFEM CHEESE WEEK 6:peace:

transplanted into a 3.5 gallon wide top container at about 7:30 this morning and took the picture above about 15 minutes ago so everthing seems fine, if you see spots on the leaves don't worry I know there not spider mites or anything serious cause Ive seen many of my friends plant die from those horrible bugs as well as aphids and thrips , every morning I just seem to have 1-2 little slugs eating on my leaves... you can see on the bottom leaf where I found 2 slugs side by side and the trail they left did some good damage to it
:hmmmm:

NUTES:
FOX FARM TRIO - followed as scheduled
FLOURANOVA GROW - 1 tsp/gal to thicken up secondary foliage and increase veg. production
EPSPOM SALT - 1 tbsp scratched into top of soil to maximize Chlorophyll production and improve magnesium
[Dyna-Grow pure neem oil applied as directed]-PEST CONTROL

Calyx Hunter: yes I have topped it, and I transplanted it today was going to use a bigger container but my gfs birthday is here so I didn't have funds to get a 50 gallon pot so no one would be able to lift it up to steal it if they wanted to once it got into flower.. I just had to transplant it out of the 1 gallon pot before it was too late, luckily I only saw a tiny part of root during the process so I barely made it before it started to slow growth

and I agree im going to wait a little while before clones, cause she looks tiny in her new pot

Thats an awesome looking plant. To protect it from slugs and other bugs I would recomend Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth. It is a powder that you sprinkle over the soil when dry and it will kill any bugs that touch it and it is non toxic and will not harm humans or plants. It only works when dry so it would need to be applied after every watering. The best thing about it is that it's completely organic and non toxic.

0528141738.jpg

:420:
figured I do some training, for more light and air flow

Calyx Hunter: im going to check into that cause there starting to get on my nerves, have you tried trellis netting?

well im going to slow down on updates, been looking at too many grow journals and makes me want to chronicle every second of this grow...... all Ive done over the past week is DAB, PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND GET ON :420:

so I'm just going to start putting weekly comparison pictures, so ill start that now

0522140924.jpg

above is a picture from 5/22/14
picture below is from today 5/29/14 [exactly 1 week apart]
0529141050.jpg
:allgood:

DINAFEM CHEESE WEEK 6
even after being transplanted and trained yesterday this plant is still growing as if nothing happened

NUTES:
FLOURANOVA GROW - 1 tsp/gal to thicken up secondary foliage and increase veg. production
EPSPOM SALT - 1 tbsp scratched into top of soil to maximize Chlorophyll production and improve magnesium

Nice growth for 1 week

I used trellis netting in my Jedi Death Star grow as a SCROG style setup. It really helped support the huge fatty colas that just wanted to lay down.

Bugs bug! Kill them all!!!

Nice growth for 1 week

I used trellis netting in my Jedi Death Star grow as a SCROG style setup. It really helped support the huge fatty colas that just wanted to lay down.

Bugs bug! Kill them all!!!

Agreed, that is some awesome growth! Following this journal will prove to be very fun, getting me exited to start my first journal! Keep up the good work, this little girl is coming along nicely.:Namaste:

Regards,
Max (MaxYields)

Calyx Hunter: im probably going to use the netting about a week into flowering cause I know she'll stretch through it, ive had plants double in height during flowering

MaxYields: you should start a journal asap, most fun ive had during early gowth from a plant, keeps me striving each day to do something better, to produce better bud and a bigger harvest

she did surpise me with growth last week, ive added a little bit more tension to the training lines, im hoping to have all secondary branches almost horizontal for the next weekly comparison picture, growth is still moving at a steady rate..

one picture to show yall outdoor growers, I had this big black pipe that was in my building so im putting it to some use
0530140834.jpg

the start of a little green house, to keep this plant in direct sunlight no matter how bad its raining outside:theband:

RaptorGzus: glad your along for the journey, :welcome:

cultivatedc: shes doing good, the first month was very slow though but the last 2 weeks growth has been extreme so im fine with the slow start, ive seen some cheese like that, this dinafem seeds cheese is 60/40 indica

0602141625.jpg

DINAFEM CHEESE ALMOST TO THE END OF WEEK 6

I think this plant has a little nitrogen deficiency but nothing that cant be fixed

any thoughts on a getting the nitrogen level up a little bit would be nice.

let me know something, hate seeing this girl a little weak..:scratchinghead:

BUT it could just be the roots getting to the new soil and my nutes haven't built up to the level of her liking there yet
0602141932.jpg

best picture I could get before the suns down, Im glad I TOPPED and LST'D this plant...:thumb:
theres 8 bud sites and this plant is only 14 inches tall

0603140928a.jpg

DINAFEM CHEESE START OF WEEK 7
LST'ing is going well, more and more shoots are coming up since they've been receiving increased sunlight,

NUTES:

3 DAYS AFTER CLEANING MY PYROLOGY DOUBLE CRICKET OIL RIG
MY FRIENDS CALL THEM MEDIBLES
0603141002.jpg

picture above was from a pan of brownies that were finished last night, it was a hash oil reclaim batch of brownies, they were completely sold out before they were finished baking, (everyone begs me for the cannabutter recipe) had 4.8 grams of reclaim to start my cannabutter off with and there was 24 brownies made so that's .2 a piece... and believe me that's plenty when you have the proper cannabutter recipe
-a friend who smokes about a gram and a half of oil a day said he was uncomfortably high last night after just 1 brownie :Namaste: (he was passed out before the 3 hour mark)

DINAFEM CHEESE WEEK 7

TIME FOR ANOTHER WEEKLY COMPARISON PICTURE

0528141738.jpg

picture above was taken 5/28/15
picture below was taken today 6/4/14

0603141339.jpg

FINALLY SHOWING HER HYBRID SIDE!:peace:
another good week of growth for this plant, nutes have been bumped up and more Epsom salt added to get her deep green back to normal, got a fan leaf or 2 that have lightened in color

might be taking a clone or 2 this week, we'll see though

NUTES:
FLORANOVA GROW - 1 tsp/gal to thicken up secondary foliage and increase veg. production

image10875.jpg

Dinafem Cheese week 7
DIY GREENHOUSE:420:

Put my plant into the greenhouse I made out of stuff just sitting around the house, it rained pretty hard last night and not a drop of water got in so everything is going right for now

Calyx Hunter: I made it directly to block rain and wind, all I did was use 4 long pieces of metal to put in the ground and you just bend your plastic tubing until they make a U shape and fit over the piece of metal, a regular hoop house would be better if you have multiple plants,

Mine only took 15 minutes to build, so it's more simple than it seems.. :Namaste:

CHEESE UPDATE: turns out my ph meter has been off since the beginning of this plants life, my meter was off .6 so my ph has been 7.1 instead of 6.5........ Just got done watering it with a ph of 6.7 to bring the levels down a little at a time, plan on bringing it down over a weeks time,

This plant could be so much better with proper ph so I'm definatly going to take clones and see what this plants genetics can do:thumb:

I couldn't tell you exact temps but ill check and take note of the temperature 3 times tomorrow cause i would like to know myself

Back
Top Bottom