Dinafem Cheese

AMGrows

Picture_of_me_1.png

Dinafem cheese starting on its 5th week of veg, took me a while to decide if I was going to do a journal or not but here it is.

DINAFEM CHEESE:
old school uk skunk x afghani
9-14% thc
60% indica 40% sativa
cannabis cup awards
top 10 in all the coffee shops in Amsterdam

NUTES:
Fox Farm Trio
Flouranova grow

0522140925.jpg

DINAFEM CHEESE ON HER 5TH WEEK OF VEG

heres a picture from this morning, seems as if everything is going good after the top yesterday, might have a slight bit of heat stress from rainy cool weather for a week then to no wind with 90 degrees yesterday.

NUTES:
FOX FARM TRIO - followed as scheduled
FLOURANOVA GROW - 1/2 tsp/gal to thicken up secondary foliage and increase veg. production
EPSPOM SALT - 1/2 tsp scratched into top of soil to maximize Chlorophyll production and improve magnesium lvl

NOTES:
will be transplatting once heat stress signs disappear and good new growth appears
MORE PICTURES TO BE UPLOADED TODAY

0523141649a.jpg

0523141648.jpg

0523141649.jpg

DINAFEM CHEESE HALFWAY THROUGH WEEK 5

some pictures taken this morning, still some signs of heat stress that's why I have it on my a/c to keep air movement around, its been 90 degrees today with no wind so I had to think of something. the place where it was TOPPED seems to be fine still

NUTES:
FLOURANOVA GROW - 1/2 tsp/gal to thicken up secondary foliage and increase veg. production
EPSPOM SALT - 1/2 tsp scratched into top of soil to maximize Chlorophyll production and improve magnesium lvl

NOTES:
will be transplatting once heat stress signs disappear and good new growth appears

IF ANYONE HAS GOOD SPIDER MITE PREVENTION AND REMOVER THAT WOULD HELP, WILL COME IN HANDY THIS YEAR I FEEL

DINAFEM CHEESE
0524141946.jpg

still looking good after being topped a few days ago, don't worry about the 2 spots on the plant, came out this morning to 2 slugs chowing on leaf, applied Epsom salt and hydrogen peroxide diluted in a spray bottle and misted the plant to hopefully keep other bugs off

0524141923.jpg

first 7 leaf layer has finally came in, picking the plant up to see if it needed to be watered earlier and caught a slight smell!:thumb:
0524141946a.jpg

picture above you can really see this plant starting to bush out, the secondary foliage is growing at a steady rate

NUTES:

NOTES:
will be transplanting once good new grow starts where plant was topped
heat stress signs from the other day have nearly disappeared completely

did I mention this plant is only 8-10 inches tall, ive seen plants 3 weeks old this tall, im hoping I can train this plant to be bigger around than it is tall

0525140952a.jpg

DINAFEM CHEESE

CMoney and tadlawid: yea shes getting greener probably from the Epsom salt, the leaves have a metallic look to them that wont transfer over to my camera as well as I would like for yall to see

NUTES:

NOTES:
will be transplanting once good new grow starts where plant was topped
heat stress signs from the other day have nearly disappeared completely
Nutes to be bumped up Tuesday start of week 6:morenutes:

0525140952a.jpg

CMoney and tadlawid: yea shes getting greener probably from the Epsom salt, the leaves have a metallic look to them that wont transfer over to my camera as well as I would like for yall to see :

:) and we see.

That's a good looking girl you have there! I am definitely excited to see her blossom!

I also must say that I prefer super heavy Indica strains over Sativa strains for the most part (especially when grown outdoors at a higher altitude), however I have never once ran into a Hybrid Cheese that I didn't love. Very good strain choice, I can guarantee that will be a good smoke! Would you mind if I asked where you are located? My girl didn't know and I'm interested in your altitude):

Haha anyways, good luck and happy growing!
-Max (MaxYields)

MaxYields: I cant wait to see her flower either, I have until august before she starts that process so I still have over 2 months of vegging left. it has a lot of growing to do to be able to withstand holding a few hundred grams

this strain has been known to get 900 grams a plant outdoors, so even half that would be awesome for my first time growing this strain

I'm located on the east coast at less than 800 ft altitude, ive already got her a big personal fan to keep her happy through this hot summer

DINAFEM CHEESE LAST DAY OF WEEK 5
0526140906.jpg

getting some early morning sun, breakfast of champions for your outdoor plants

0526140906a.jpg

recovering well after being topped, looks like I could of cut lower but its tough using a little razor blade

0526140907.jpg

just a size comparison for everyone

NUTES:

NOTES:
to be transplanted this week, after that will be starting to use neem oil to prevent bugs from eating/killing my plant

Calyx Hunter: whats your view on taking clones?

would you think my plant was ready for 2-3 clones to be taken off it?

0527141450.jpg

DINAFEM CHEESE START OF WEEK 6
(GETTING BUSHY!):420:
just misted her with water before the picture, cloud managed to block the sun as the picture was taken as well

NUTES:
EPSPOM SALT - 1/2 tsp scratched into top of soil to maximize Chlorophyll production and improve magnesium

NOTES:
to be transplanted today or tomorrow
dyna-gro neem oil started once transplanted

0527141845.jpg

last picture before being transplanted tomorrow morning... :peace:

shes going to look so tiny in her permanent 19 gallon home

Calyx Hunter: whats your view on taking clones?

would you think my plant was ready for 2-3 clones to be taken off it?

I think you could take the bottom branches off for clones but I think it may be a bit early.

I'm sorry if you've said this but have you topped it yet?

I would veg a bit more then those bottom branches will branch out more and you may be able to take even more cuttings. It is up to you though and you totally could take a few cuttings for clones from it now but the plant does seem a bit young. Since you are about to transplant and that causes stress I would wait til at least a few days after transplant when vigorous growth resumes.

Back
Top Bottom