Lst, supercropped, lolly popped its got it all going on just a experiment

give them a feed last nite
8ml vega
5ml take root
7ml of cal/mag
1 drop of superthrive
per 5ltr
PH 6.4

if you want to know why im using nutes this early on is because ive used this soil before and also i mixed 35ltrs coco in with the 50ltrs canna soil a dont know if that was a good or bad thing to do?

I love it when my girls are happy :)

Lst, supercropped, lolly popped its got it all going on just a experiment

give them a feed last nite
8ml vega
5ml take root
7ml of cal/mag
1 drop of superthrive
per 5ltr
PH 6.4

if you want to know why im using nutes this early on is because ive used this soil before and also i mixed 35ltrs coco in with the 50ltrs canna soil a dont know if that was a good or bad thing to do?

I'm on the fence about when to add my nutes. I've already got a gal of water with 1/2 tsp molasses and 1/2 tsp big bloom that's been bubbling for days but can't decide when to add them lol. Mine are about 10 days from breaking ground or 14 days from planting them. There's a little bit of nutes in my soil but not much. I think I'm going to wait until the colloidal leaves yellow or whatever they're called. I read on another post that is when they are starting to starve for nutes and is when you should start feeding.

Yours are looking great!

PS Looks like your temps are under control now

re: Dinafem Critical+ Dinefem White Widow

Hello people hope your having a good weekend unlike me lol am getting pissed off with these critical+ there just not growing they 3weeks old now and still small and roots are still to show out the bottom of the pots I just don't know what to do? I'm thinking of getting some euforia from dutch passion and doing a 12/12 from seed grow I've seen some exceptional harvest with this method and its perfect for limited space.

I started my autoflowers off in 15ltr pots and they had a slow start also but by 3wks they had a lot more size then these criticals do, I'm finding it hard to explain what's wrong with these lots

Nice setup buddy!!
YOur gals lookin ok so far and hope they give you a good harvest. All the best and chat later Smokemup:thumb:

Hello bud thanks for dropping bye,
My girls are bitches I can tell that cos they not doin what there supposed to do I've ordered some euforia from dutch passion and I'm gonna do a 12/12 from seed in 5 litre pots and try and pull a gram per watt.

Peace put bruva

Hello bud thanks for dropping bye,
My girls are bitches I can tell that cos they not doin what there supposed to do I've ordered some euforia from dutch passion and I'm gonna do a 12/12 from seed in 5 litre pots and try and pull a gram per watt.

Peace put bruva

Are your temps still getting really high? I know mine seem a little behind some other journals I've seen. I'm only getting up to 85 max but I've heard a lot of people who say not to go above 80 especially with autos because they usually do better in cooler climates. Just guessing here. Obviously I'm a total noob lol.

Would be interesting to see the difference of running them 12/11. Would save me a ton of electricity. I've considered going 12/12 the last few weeks so I can start flowering my photo at the same time. I've read a lot of conflicting information though. Some people say 12/12 is better and some say its worse.

Either way slow growth is still better than her dying on ya lol. Good luck.

Re: Dinafem Critical+ Dinefem White Widow

Problem solved the soil was stale and damp and it didn't hold any oxygen what so ever I don't understand how the soil wasn't drying up in the heat I've been hvain in my grow room.
I've transplanted there puny pube thick roots into smalled pots with new bio biz light mix soil give them sum water with take root and superthive in the mix now hopefully see if they can make it fingers crossed, I've got some dutch passion euforia seeds to germ and go straight into 12/12 from seed.

I've come to the conclusion that there's no point in growing autos when you can do photos from sEed and use less electricity and get bigger yields its a no brainer if you ask me :)

Hello growers sorry for being a way for so long and thanks for the patients but I didn't want to come back to my thread with out any majorimprovements for yous to look at after a successful transplant to different soil (bio bizz light mix) .
I'm in day 83 from seed after a slow start I'm now in day 30 flower and things are really looking good and will post pics up of day 24 n 26 flower hope yous enjoy and thanks again for waiting.
IMG-20130907-00419.jpg
IMG-20130907-00420.jpg
IMG-20130907-00422.jpg
IMG-20130909-00423.jpg
IMG-20130909-00425.jpg

Re: Dinafem Critical+ soil 600hps

Hello again fella growers as promised a new update with the latest pictures of my garden where dreams come reality lol
IMG-20130907-00422.jpg
IMG-20130909-00423.jpg
IMG-20130909-00425.jpg
SAM_01091.JPG
SAM_01106.JPG
SAM_01116.JPG
SAM_01154.JPG
SAM_01133.JPG
SAM_01123.JPG

Excited to have you on board mate I can't wait for harvest day I've got 4 euforia in veg right now in coco al be glad to see the back of soil cocos going to be a new chapter as I'm a noob lol. How's your WW doin have you germed it yet

Hi mate

nice start to things. May i suggest a slight change to ur nute regime? Remove the dutch pro take root and swap it for voodoo juice, piranaha and tarantula. Expensive but worth every single penny! it will give u roots so healthy u'd just want to eat them. If its a little too pricey look for any product high in glomus. they also give ur plants a nice boost in the transition period between veg and flower by acting as a delivery system for nutes.

Second instead of using canna boost and pk 13/14, swith to dutch pro explode and use bud candy. very simple to use and a very effective combination wen used with canna base nutes.

Finally be sure to use cannazym or similar to break down the dead organic material in the soil, it really keeps plants healthy. Other extras could be b-52 or similar and some seaweed extract.

Not trying to confuse u with diff nutes, just sharing what works well for me and i've tried just about every nute going! Canna base nutes are very stable and especially good for hydro. but Blue Planet nutes are the best base nutes ive used to date, just costs a fortune in shipping fees!

How did you get on with your coco soil mix grow that's how I started these off but they just wernt growing I don't know if I was doin anything wrong I used soil nutes instead of coco A n B and maybe I should of had a lower PH I kept mine at 6.5 maybe I could of lowered my ph to 5.8 for coco? I don't know just wondering where I went wrong mate

Well at mo with my Tutt in the soil vermiculite and cocco mix is going nuts check out my thread below. I use soil nutes and filtered water at ph of 6 each time. To me she is growing alot better than my previous soil grows, just winged it really as got a brick of cocco of a m8 and thought why not! She doesn't drink very often though maybe every 3 days at mo, so maybe over watering was your prob, thats a big stunter.

Hello mate thanks for dropping by and thanks for the advice I'll take that on board and will lOok into it am not very happy with take root tbh I thought rhizotonic was brilliant in my previous grows, think I might go with the voodoo juice I've read good reviews about that gear.

I'm using cannazyme mate goodstuff also I'm thinking about changing my bloom nutes to exactly what you've just said for my next grow.

Well at mo with my Tutt in the soil vermiculite and cocco mix is going nuts check out my thread below. I use soil nutes and filtered water at ph of 6 each time. To me she is growing alot better than my previous soil grows, just winged it really as got a brick of cocco of a m8 and thought why not! She doesn't drink very often though maybe every 3 days at mo, so maybe over watering was your prob, thats a big stunter.

That could of been my problem and also I was confused to weather have a ph suited for coco or soil saying as I had 20 litres more in soil I with pd 6.5 (ph) they quickly shot off after I gently pulled them out and changed medium so I don't know what the problem was mate.

I'll check your threads out after I roll a fat 1 up I can't wait for some decent smoke off my harvest and be done with the shit the dealers sell ha ha

Alright dude I will tag along and help out I've grown both them strains in soil with canna nutes my first bit of advice is stop adding nutes root stim only for atleast 3 weeks until roots are filling the pot the critical is one of the best you can get there is a couple of phenotypes one takes longer to flower around 9 weeks and has more sativa type look with a x3 stretch the other more indica 8 ish weeks flower and both yield enormous good luck dude

Back
Top Bottom