Dinafem Critical + Dinefem White Widow

Re: Dinafem Critical+ Dinefem White Widow

I haven't done it befoe but I'm gonna give it a go mate I'll have a look on youtube cause I don't know how to do it or do you no any tips

Very true that LA all you need is butter a pan and your trim as for making hash there's lots of ways I like quiso which you shake your trim in iso alcohol then pour it on a plate and let the iso evaporated its as strong as you can imagine or bubble bags but instead of me explaining I would watch a few vids it's easyer to understand when you see things done I think

I harvested 2 plants 5 days ago they weighed 353g wet the weight now is 110g still damp tho not expecting it to lose much more weight, I've got 2 more to harvest still waitting on the trichomes to turn amber so I can get fucked up ha ha

I have a few pics to upload of harvest I'll try get them up tonight

Sorry everyone but I've been busy a hate keeping people waiting sorry again. But I've got a pic of my 1st harvested plant which weighed in 45g its a very nice smoke its like having a airways chewing gum quite minty not a very good idea to have this shit through the day unluss you want to be a slob for the day and like the feeling of falling through floors at high speeds sitting on your couch! Ha ha ha

Here's my babys my special babys my most favourite strain who I have also there lovely mother who I'm dying to flower but that's another episode which is going to have to wait till next week ;) these are also 12/12 from seed and there monsters the buds are nice and puff starting to go nice and dense :) started flushin now I have because the e.c on my run off is 3.0 so should be enough food till 2 weeks max for chop chop chop :)
SAM_01492.JPG

SAM_01544.JPG
SAM_0155.JPG
SAM_01565.JPG
SAM_01574.JPG
SAM_01592.JPG
SAM_01614.JPG
SAM_01626.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom