Dinafem Critical Kush 600W MH/HPS Funkyskunk's 3rd Grow

FunkySkunk

Evening all, I haven't been growing for a while, but have recently moved to a better location, so decided to get me grow on again!!! After a pretty poor effort last grow, i'm determined to get some good yields this time.

1200x1200 grow tent
6" air cooled MH/HPS 600w
Canna CoCo using Canna A +B
20LTR Airpots
4 x Dinafem Critical Kush

Seeds germinated in soil 2 days ago, and are currently under 120w 6500k CFL's.....

Not sure what i'm going to do with them yet in terms of training.

Pics up soon, peace!

Hello everyone!! hope your all good...
Sorry for the late pic response, had trouble finding a decent camera!
All the plants are well, one had a slightly stunted germination for some reason, and is about a week behind the other three.
Currently still in soil, but awaiting a PH meter so i Can PH the Canna Coco ready to be potted on. Plants are at their 3rd node now, so I will be topping them in the next day or so. Temps are quite low at the minute, 70 c lights on and 55c lights off, i am hoping to bring this up abit.
Other than that, they seem healthy, just being watered with tap water :)

Enjoy

IMG_037839.JPG
IMG_038446.JPG
IMG_038545.JPG
IMG_038646.JPG
IMG_038843.JPG
IMG_039049.JPG
IMG_039250.JPG
IMG_045444.JPG
IMG_045541.JPG
IMG_045640.JPG
IMG_045747.JPG
IMG_045847.JPG
IMG_045953.JPG
image19036.jpeg

Hey :) Hope everyone is doin goooood:thumb:
Just a quick update, I transplanted the plants into 2lts pots of Canna coco last week, and ran into all kinds of problems!!!!

First of all, as the plants were root bound in compost mix, I had a hell of a job removing the soil from the roots, which led to a week long transplant shock!! The plants looked severely sick and I thought they werent going to make it. Miraculously, they did recover although growth was extremely slow.
I then experienced what I think was a Magnesium deficiency, as I am a first time Coco grower and didnt supplement them extra CalMag.

So where I'm currently at....
Plants have recovered from transplant shock, recovering from Mg def after i purchased Plant Magic+ Cal Mag.
Currently being fed 1/4 strength Canna A + B with full strength Cal Mag, with PH adjusted water to 6.1 (I have seen loads of different nutrient uptake charts for coco, and as far as I could tell, this looked about the best for all round nutrient uptake, especially Ca and Mg.)
Please can any other coco growers tell me what PH they use during veg?
Many thanks, pics up soon.
They have also all been topped at the third node.
Cheers!

016859.JPG
017776.JPG
015918.JPG
0141025.JPG
0131138.JPG
0121258.JPG
0091770.JPG
0101610.JPG
0111414.JPG
0081970.JPG
0072183.JPG
0062338.JPG
0033005.JPG
0042804.JPG
0052632.JPG
0023136.JPG
0013241.JPG

Thanks Weblock! Glad to have you along :)
Well here are the pics, as you can see new growth is looking good, but can clearly see the yellowin/curling/spotting of some leaves.
Was this definitely a Mg deficiency?
Funky:smokin:

I've got two of the same that will be popped in 4weeks to fit in with my schedule I'm in soil but I'm also keen to see how you guys get along ..

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just about to start a new journal for the 7 autos I'm just popping, but they will be going in my 8' X 4' X 6' tent with twin 600w hps lamps.

They will probably go in tomorrow and then in 4weeks time dinafems and dr krippling mind cant'roll will follow for their veg period on 18/6.

Peace .️ Webby

Nice one Webby, i will be keen to follow your grow!
Just checked out your first grow ....that master kush is quality!!!!

Hopefully I've got my PH and nutrient deficiencies squared away now and can hope to see some explosive growth!

Cool . can't wait to see how your ladies turn out!

Yeah that Master is still curing buddy but smelling sweet.

Looking very nice Cobblepot,please do pull up a seat!! what Led are you using? Do you have a journal?
Peace

Thanks , light is xte 300 from advanced led , and no I don't have journal going yet I've been waiting to make sure this one takes off after a few fails lol still only a newbie at growing, only had two semi successful grows but I think I'll get one going tonight

Maybe... I don't know...probably...not

Evening all, hope your all green and well!
Just a little update, my girls have completely recovered from the deficiency and the transplant shock now HURRAH!! New growth stretching out, and the fan leaves are looking lush!

I also purchased some Superthrive to add to my water schedule, which is currently feed 2 days in a row, then ph 6.1 water on the 3rd.
Still using 1/4 strength Canna A + B with full strength CalMag, but I think they are ready for 1/2 strength now, which is 4ml/LTR. What do you guys think?
Peace, Funky.

Just fed them 1/4 strength Canna Coco A + B with full strength CalMag...PH'd the water at 5.8 and got a run-off of 6.2! So I think the Superthrive has made the medium more alkaline. I will bring this down next watering.

I say one more week of 1/4 strength nutes, then re-pot into the 20 LTR airpots which I cant wait to try out! Then one more week of veg at 1/2 strength nutes.....then 12/12 flip with 600w Lumatek HPS!
Temps are 76 F lights on and 62 F lights off. Humidity is still very low at 39-45%.....:thedoubletake:

So, I have two weeks to get these trees in a decent crazy bonsai shape!! :p

Stay tuned....

Back
Top Bottom