Dinafem Og Kush CBD Auto

Zogs

Hi all, new to the forum and thought I would start out by sharing my current grow journal . It will be a bit of a quicky as I'm on my last week of flushing. But I have lots of pics to share of the grow so get your scrolling finger ready !

Lights: Single Autocob 56 watt.
Soil: Sunshine mix#4 (blue bag) , added about 20% coco, bunch of handfuls of perlite, and some dolomite lime.
Nutrients: General Hydroponics 3 part (grow,micro,bloom), AN big bud, GP roots builder, Cal/mag, AN final finish.
Genetics: Dinafem OG Kush CBD Auto

1230.jpg

Day 13
20190312_181404.jpg

Day 17, I had failed and FIM'ing and topped by mistake
1111.jpg

Day 21, You can see the fim fail here and that it's a top. The top didn't seem to slow down growth at all.

111jpg.jpg

Fast forward a little to day 35
11111.jpg

Moving on to day 49
111111jpg.jpg

And Day 60
111112.jpg

I'll do my final update in a little less than a week.

Thx for checking out my grow and I welcome everyone's feedback.

Hey @Zogs nice looking plant man! :snowboating:

So I decided to do the dirty deed today and chop the lady down. I had won these seeds along with a T-shirt from Dinafem. As soon as I saw the T-shirt I had a plan in mind for my final pic of this girl. So today, I got to finally put that plan into action.

Here she is after 72 days from seed.

555.jpg

Nuggy555555.jpg

"It's been a long time and coming, and well worth the wait" Gord Downie 1964-2017

Picture perfect :woohoo::bravo: Well done on the harvest @Zogs! Looks delicious

A bit of a smoke report:

The OG kush has dried now and spent a few days curing in jars. The medicinal properties really shine though and we are quite pleased by the results. The high is very relaxing but still leaves you feeling functionable to get things done. The taste is really hard to pin point. It has a sort of fruity and spicy flavor that is quite unique. She going to be even tastier in a few weeks after a good cure.

If you looking for a smoke that's going to knock you outta your boots, this one probably isn't for you.
If your looking for a chill relax session with good pain relief, I would definitely put this in your grow.

Thanks for the smoke report Zogs, sounds like a great smoke :yummy::rollit::bongrip:

Fantastic colas on her before she came down.
What sort of weight did she yield?
And did you make any infusions?
I’m interested in the high CBD’s.
Hey Donkey, she came in just over 3 ounces in 72 days from seed. I'm only playing with 56 watts of light so I'm ok with that. This was our first time trying out cbd and we loved it. It's actually become our favorite smoke. We are only allowed to grow 4 plants in Canada and I'll be reserving one spot for her every grow in the future. We just dropped one of dinafems new strains this week. Dina Kush cbd. It's a no THC and high CBD mix. Looking forward to see how that one smokes.

By "infusions" do you mean like oils and other extracts ? We did do a small qwiso run from the trim and it turned out amazing. I think I have a pic of it on my other computer that i'll post up later.

Well over 1g/watt then. That’s high yielding! Good on you.
Feel free to keep posting updates on what you’re up to. Interested over here.
The solvent quick wash is cool. You just used trim and that was still quite potent? Nice one :cool:

Hey Thanks DD. Yea, we just use trim for our extracts. We aren't big into extracts but we don't let the trim go to waste. The OGK isn't really a heavy hitter on the THC side so neither is the oil. That being said, OGK is a great plant to make extracts from. It didn't have super thick frost coating on the leaves but they were super sticky and oily. I haven't experienced a plant like her.

And thanks for the encouragement on the updates. I get a lil shy with all the talented growers around here. I might drop another grow or 2 here if I get brave enough.

OGKush.jpg

@Zogs , you appear to be a talented grower yourself. Don't sell yourself short here.

I have my second OGK CBD going now (killed the first). Pleasure to see it grow. Mine is the photoperiod version so might be some differences.

Thanks for the smoke report also. It does for you just what I was hoping for it to do.

hey thanks Alafornia. I'll definitely be keeping up to date on your Photo period version. I had a quick glance, and I saw you are also growing Canuck seeds Blue Berry Photo period. I ran that one a few times. The pheno I got was super frosty and a great medicinal. I couldn't get much weight out of mine but it was also one of my first grows.

Canuck Seeds Blueberry Photo period.
BudshotFinalweek.jpg

(edit) Looking back on her now , I should have let her go another couple weeks yet lol.

hey thanks Alafornia. I'll definitely be keeping up to date on your Photo period version. I had a quick glance, and I saw you are also growing Canuck seeds Blue Berry Photo period. I ran that one a few times. The pheno I got was super frosty and a great medicinal. I couldn't get much weight out of mine but it was also one of my first grows.

Canuck Seeds Blueberry Photo period.
BudshotFinalweek.jpg

Thanks, Zogs. Man, you really do sell yourself short. That's a gorgeous plant you grew.

That's a damn good looking Blueberry flower! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom