Dinafem Seeds Cheese - From Clone

AMGrows

so I took my first clone 6/11/14 at around 9 am from my 8 week old Dinafem Cheese plant and all seems well at this moment in time, hoping for the best...

picture taken yesterday 6/12/14 from the 8 week old plant
IMG954466.jpg

picture taken 6/11/14 fifteen minutes after the cut was made
image11039.jpg

picture taken 6/13/14 about ten minutes ago
0613141203.jpg

she looks better than the last picture seems trust me
the last picture was taken with my phone instead of my ipad

the clone is on a 18/6 lighting schedule until she has rooted well enough to be put outside
temps go from 74-77, which is great for me, i dont even need the fans running in my stealth clone box

next update will be more up to par, still repairing what the cows did to my greenhouse

please tune in to my journal where i'm growing the plant i took this clone from
Dinafem Cheese

AMGrows out :peace:

Re: Dinafem Seeds Cheese (from clone)

thanks skankstar,

i didnt use any rooting hormone or anything so i'm impressed the clone is still alive honestly

i will put her outside as soon as she roots good enough to support herself outside

and i'd say theres probably 14-15 hours of sunlight here, around 10 hours of direct light

she will be much smaller than the plant i have growing now but she will produce more quality medicine

and they will start the flowering process in august

Cheese clone #1 (day 4 since cut was made)
image11138.jpg

She's still completely green and perky, the bigger leaves appear drooped in the picture but I don't cut the leaves cause if the dome is small enough and press up against there permanently having water touching those leaves

Still green and alive so It'll do, my friends ask me everyday if it's still alive, one of them took 10 clones and all were dead in 2 days so he just keeps telling me to go to hell hahahaha
I need to find something wider for a humidity dome cause I hate the bottom of what I'm using now cause it putting kinks and pushing my leaves down when I take it off and on, I'm thinking if I thought this clone wasn't getting enough fluid I could put it in the greenhouse for like 15 minutes right next to the plastic.. Thoughts?
She does seem fine where she is as well too though...
image11175.jpg
image11176.jpg

cheese clone #1 (7 days since cut)
still dont see any roots showing but shes alive and well

anyone know how long clones take to root with no rooting hormone or nutes?

So after two weeks the clone finally has visible roots showing, I put her outside saying screw it she'll be dead in an hour but here 3 days later and 90+ temperatures and rainy nights she still going, will upload pictures later or tomorrow depending on when the rain stops

Cheese clone #1
image12090.jpg

This clone was taken while the mother plant thought she was supposed to flower causing this clone to be almost monster cropped

I think I'll see a little extra flower from this clone, I might take a few clones from this clone for winter and harvest June of 15, we'll see though

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom