Dinafem White Widow Automatic - LED - FFOF Soil

... I'm just glad you guys will be here to help.

~HP:peace:

We'll do our best :peace:

I think I'd qualify for that title too. :thumb:

Bah... you do alright for yourself from what I can see. Honestly I could not keep a regular house plant alive before all these cannabis projects. I'd joke with my son about "which plant should we bring home to die ... " try after try after try

So, really, I'm doing exceptionally well considering I'm usually the angel of death regarding our chlorophyll brothers and sisters

:Namaste:

Hey catman... Found some internet..,. I had a right result.... Stopped in on ickle bro, on way to hols.... Got about an eigth of 3 month jarred " deep cheese " for gratis.....

Sat on patio, smoking a phat one

:high-five:

It bloody stinks... Its being kept in a kilner jar... Had my grinder and:drool::drool::rofl::rofl: supply in it anyways, but still... Poooooeeeeyyyyy

Awesome stuff too.. Too moreish for its ( and my ) own good :drool::drool::rofl:

:high-five: :passitleft::surf:

I don't know what "moreish" means ... But it sounds like you're a very happy man :high-five:

Glad you have some stinky cheese to set things right :high-five:

:volcano-smiley: :Namaste: :volcano-smiley:

:rollit::peace::popcorn::peace: Photo Update Week Seven :peace::popcorn::peace::rollit:

Had Chloe out for some watering and light feeding with the Big Bloom. I'm holding off on another dose of Tiger Bloom because of the PH. I'm out of PH testing strips - as a matter of fact I've never tested Chloe's PH. I'm going on past knowledge of these products alone, which may be an advantage of sticking with one line of nutes.

Or, I'm just full of shit, and Chloe will pay the price. It is a gamble, but I chose to spend my $$ elsewhere. I need to see if I can pull this off while financially destitute. As in ongoing "retirement." LOL

Feed, water x2 to keep the salts from building up, Feed. The Big Bloom is pretty easygoing because it has correct PH (6 - 6.5). My tap water I PH'd at 7, which is nice, because the RO water I was actually buying to be a good grower has PH of about 5.

So, I am lucky to live where my water is a good deal for cannabis :)

On with the photos - Chloe is stacking/knitting nicely. She is about 3 inches from the Advanced LED. Crossing my fingers she is OK with that, like Chronic's plants seem to be.

WW_WK_7_10_.jpg

WW_WK_7_14_.jpg

WW_WK_7_15_.jpg

WW_WK_7_5_.jpg

Now every time I take her out of the closet her branches hit against the door and wall. It is a precarious situation, and I am waiting for a branch or her top to snap off - But it is what it is :peace:

I continue to be concerned about the absence of MagicMediwana :straightface: VOID on 420 :straightface:

Take care of each other :420: and hope your Gardens are Green

:volcano-smiley::peace::Namaste::peace::volcano-smiley:

She's gorgeous, TopCat! I am here, hopefully the worst is over...I thought so before! I'll catch up soon, my feline friend! :circle-of-love:

:hookah::partyboy::blunt: Photo Update Week 8 :blunt::partyboy::hookah:

Have my computer back. It was difficult to go without. 420 was a lot more difficult to use by phone than other sites. :straightface:

Busy cannabis times here too. I had been snitching some lower popcorn to vape due to being out [you get to know what cannabis does for varying ailments when you're out] But, due to humidity as well as weight of flowering, I did some major trimming, binding and a support line for her top.

Dinafem autoflowering white widow preforming nicely, but rapid growth has the branches too spindly to support the flowers we all want to see. Rapid growth also has the side branches much too far from the light compared to her top IMHO.

But the popcorn is really nice to vape fresh and provides notable anti-inflammatory and some pain benefits.

WW_WK_8_10_.jpg

WW_WK_8_4_.jpg

WW_WK_8_5_.jpg

WW_WK_8_6_.jpg

WW_WK_8_7_.jpg

2 and 1/2 in from advanced LED and doing OK :peace:

Thanks for stopping in :420: Happy Growing :Namaste:

Hi Catman12!! Hi Catman12!! Chloe is really coming along! How much longer are you projecting that she has? I know I asked this before and I should just go and look!! I got my mits on some of Sweetleef's strawberry cough today... Yowza!!

Back
Top Bottom