Dinafem White Widow Automatic - LED - FFOF Soil

My my, she has grown up into fine lady my friend. :bravo:

Thank you :peace:

Hi Catman12!! Hi Catman12!! Chloe is really coming along! How much longer are you projecting that she has? I know I asked this before and I should just go and look!! I got my mits on some of Sweetleef's strawberry cough today... Yowza!!

:bong::volcano-smiley::bigtoke::partyboy:

Found it! Post #67. Next week! Is she almost ready or will she need some extra time?

I have no Idea. The automatics mature as they will, she may need longer, but her "clock" might run out before then. There are define advantages to photoperiod flowering

:volcano-smiley:

Hiya catman.... Sorry i aint been about... Got back from holiday to a divorce request !!!

Hadnt been right for ages..

I an currently building a big ass dog run in my sisters garden.... I cant loose my dog, my siberian husky is like my son... Didnt think kids were gonna happen, so i treated him like my son... Now i have a real son and my snowstorm...

Its been a bit rough, but have been given the green light to get a grow on

Hope you doing ok my man and that chloe is getting plumper each day

:Namaste:

Wanted to say hi✌️. Great second go at your grow. I'm growing a stealth indoor led too. Just getting started. Look forward to your yield and chop photos. So happy more people like me going for it with led indoor soil stealth grows. :thumb:

:high-five: I'm sure we're all over the world :high-five: Any posted yield won't matter because I've snitched a nice portion :straightface: Oh well, the cannabis is for my well-being so: no matter - But, I'll make sure to get a couple good Bud Perspective shots [i.e.my lighter etc] so at least so we can tell if she is worth all the fuss :peace:

Hiya catman.... Sorry i aint been about... Got back from holiday to a divorce request !!!

Hadnt been right for ages..

I an currently building a big ass dog run in my sisters garden.... I cant loose my dog, my siberian husky is like my son... Didnt think kids were gonna happen, so i treated him like my son... Now i have a real son and my snowstorm...

Its been a bit rough, but have been given the green light to get a grow on

Hope you doing ok my man and that chloe is getting plumper each day

:circle-of-love: Your Husky Boy

I have a Lady Cat who I'd say is more like a sister than a daughter. Cats are this way :rofl: But I Love her more than any other creature except the kids

Tough time with a split-up my friend - Most all know of it - So you are in good company on 420 :Namaste:

I hope to see you around 420 with some sort of Grow Journal so we can pay back the support - May the Canna Gods be with you

:volcano-smiley::blunt::hookah::grinjoint::volcano-smiley:

Thankyou for your kind words catman..

I will indeed get a journal under way, once up and running again...

The kennel/run is coming along... Very secure, just gotta close up the end and form a strong door.. Its 5.5 metres long, 1.2 m wide and 2.0 metres high...2/3rds of it covered and enclosed... All out of scrap wood and pallets... Been hard work and i have had to use the stuff i was going to use for my growspace.... Oh well, snowstorm is more important right now...

Grow will not be in roof this time.major bonus, logisticslly and save me bumping my big ol noggin

:allgood::allgood::rollit::rollit::passitleft:

Wanted to say hi✌️. Great second go at your grow. I'm growing a stealth indoor led too. Just getting started. Look forward to your yield and chop photos. So happy more people like me going for it with led indoor soil stealth grows. :thumb:

Hi there and welcome to :420:

Im an organic grower too, stealthy is my priority too... Only have CFL as light source ( no current grow ).... Looking to step things up and go LED asap....

Good luck in your grow... Loads of info on this site...

:rollit: :surf: :volcano-smiley: Photo Update Week Nine :volcano-smiley: :surf: :rollit:

Welp. I tell you it is frustrating not being able to get photos with good light. But, here we are. I am giving a light flush today with a tad of baking soda, the rest water.

If she were photo period, I'd even bet she'd go another two weeks or something. But, she is root bound. The soil is thick with roots and it is showing on her. The leaves are becoming "old Looking" not so much any deficiency.

She is a wonderful producer that just grew too fast in each stage. Her main stem and major side branches take up a lot of empty space, and couldn't support her bounty, while the roots continue to prepare for more growth that cannot take place.

Vaping her raw and living has been quit the experience! I'm gonna miss the taste for sure.

Flushing/cleaning is a big deal because I want a clean med. You can tell by the taste.

In the photos you can maybe see that I can only get half of Chloe out of the closet safely, as in branches snapping off! Plus balance :riskybusiness:

WW_WK_9_1_.jpg

WW_WK_9_2_.jpg

WW_WK_9_9_.jpg

WW_WK_9_7_.jpg

WW_WK_9_6_.jpg

WW_WK_9_37_.jpg

WW_WK_9_38_.jpg

Probably this was her last watering? We'll see Day 65 is Friday, which is the earliest in the advertised harvest window - I can put her on 24/36 lights out whenever need be. I plan to trim her up before the chop as Cannafan does. I tried it once and it is a lot simpler, especially since I leave on as much sweet leaf as possible - Hey SweetLeef :ciao:

Also, the Kids keep going between San Diego and San Fransisco and keep landing back in the City of Davis! I am now exploring retiring in New Brunswick Canada! Thoughts?

Take care of each other :420: Hope your Gardens are Green! :Namaste:

Whats good Catman?
I see your auto grow is almost concluded however I have enjoyed what I see.:popcorn:
I am also harvesting this week. I wish you green blessings.:Namaste:

Hey, TopCat! You're so close!! So close I'll bet you can smell her! :rofl::rofl: It would appear that there is a chop coming up in the very near future. I love harvest day. Have you dropped another seed??

Whats good Catman?
I see your auto grow is almost concluded however I have enjoyed what I see.:popcorn:
I am also harvesting this week. I wish you green blessings.:Namaste:

Hey Thanks for stopping in Stage!

Chloe is my Grand Experiment insofar as no training. Every seed is different, but so far I can say this plant needs training to keep the canopy even. You can see the difference the lights make by the way she grew - Hard to explain all the observations but I'm satisfied with the knowledge :high-five: The main difference was the side lighting. The branching stayed shorter and the buds are frostier by the side lighting. On the other side the branches grew notably higher and they remain more "airy" looking

Good Luck with your harvest :partyboy:

Hey, TopCat! You're so close!! So close I'll bet you can smell her! :rofl::rofl: It would appear that there is a chop coming up in the very near future. I love harvest day. Have you dropped another seed??

I missed seeing you around during that cellphone fiasco. The upside is I put more PH testing strips in with the power cord order :high-five: I got trained off the internet and into the outdoors :high-five: After this last heatwave lifted, I was able to walk [heat destroys my leg muscles] and I have been in heaven :volcano-smiley:

I have solo cups ready for more bagseed to hopefully take me to a xmas harvest - who knows?

And yes I can smell her - hope the neighbors dont :rofl: She started out stinky, dank, and promising - when the buds started to get thick, then that sweet pine smell that all autos seem to have emerged. Love both - I'm one of the only people I know that loves that stink!

I'm going to make a good effort to get decent harvest pics which should be soon! :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley:

Congratulation on your Sammy harvest :bravo: Keep on keepin' on MagicMediwana Cannabis Queen :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

Also, now I am noticing a distinct difference in the lights: The buds that have mainly used the old Mars Hydro side lighting do seem to have a cal/mag issue, while those under the Advanced remain primarily green-ish. Last White Widow I let go too long and it was more useless than you could imagine. I may just let her stand in the dark a bit to see how she handles the remainder of the moisture in her soil.

I am thinking really of a slower harvest than just one big chop and take those side branches ...

TopCat, you are killing it with her. It sounds like you have enjoyed this grow a bit more than the last couple, maybe? And those last pictures are really good. I think your light observations are interesting too. I only have the mars-hydro so nothing to compare too, but I always hear about the need for extra cal-mag. I picked some up but I only used it twice before Sammy was re-potted into the LOS.

New Brunswick, Canada? I have been to Vancouver, BC but that is my only real experience with Canada. I do like the people though! Is this a place you've always loved? Family or friends there? Pretty exciting to have all of these possibilities in front of you. I am envious of your walking adventures! Take a lovely walk for me please!!

TopCat, you are killing it with her. It sounds like you have enjoyed this grow a bit more than the last couple, maybe? And those last pictures are really good. I think your light observations are interesting too. I only have the mars-hydro so nothing to compare too, but I always hear about the need for extra cal-mag. I picked some up but I only used it twice before Sammy was re-potted into the LOS.

New Brunswick, Canada? I have been to Vancouver, BC but that is my only real experience with Canada. I do like the people though! Is this a place you've always loved? Family or friends there? Pretty exciting to have all of these possibilities in front of you. I am envious of your walking adventures! Take a lovely walk for me please!!

:volcano-smiley: I've never been able to really compare the lights until now. This is one single plant, I stopped rotating her under the lights a few weeks ago, so this is the best test IMHO. It's kind-of nice for me to see because of the cal.mag issue. The newer LEDs seem to have been designed such that no worries about that anymore.

Later I can see about density and sugar. It's hard for me to see well under the purple glow!

Canada: My grandparents were from Maine, and believe it or not my son and his wife chose Maine as their honeymoon. It is good country. Drive a little ways and there you have Canada. The biggest goal is the ocean. Gotta have it. Washington/Oregon have the ocean, which is why I was looking there. Now I have to look into how Canada handles old people as in medical! I know how it works here and man is it scary!

One year to plan - Looks like the kids are doing well - Ex seems diverted by other swell things and has lightened up - The dust has settled in Catman Land and Chloe is going to help me get sh*t done! :surf:

Edit:

Having thought about it some, I have been planning on getting to the ocean for 7 years. I remembered because 2008 was an election year and now they're starting up with elections again.

Thinking back through my journals, I have been working while sick, planning retirement, looking at affordability, and settling for the Big City where spent my youth for affordability reasons.

Then shit happened of all kinds. The best thing was watching the kids go off on their freedom mission across the country. No matter the outcome, they did it.

So, during all the upheaval in Catman Land, I was Harvesting Nettles. And I get this Daily Buddhist Email that says "Bloom where you are planted"

So, I planted Chloe and settled in for a year and being the 'home base'. And I still want to go to the Ocean. That I found affordable options made my day!

Make sense? :peace: :Namaste: :peace:

:rollit: :partyboy: :cheer: HARVEST :cheer: :partyboy: :rollit:

Day 65 Exactly

WW_Harvest_3_.jpg

WW_Harvest_6_.jpg

WW_Harvest_17_.jpg

WW_Harvest_23_.jpg

Good grow. Worth getting the seeds. My only criticism is that this Auto is constrained by it's clock. She just had more potential than the speed allowed. Nice thick blossoms too heavy for the fast growing branches. Could have gone longer if her clock would have let her.

She was indeed root bound. She was a healthy plant; I'd like to see how her photoperiod sister does.

:Namaste::420::Namaste: Thank You 420 for your support

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Congrats on your harvest Catman. She filled out nicely despite growing so fast. Well done sir, autos seem to tie your hands sometimes, but that quicker harvest sure is tempting lol. Let me know what you get from her cured if you can, later down the road that is.

~HP

Congratulations on your medicine haul, vaped crusader

Another homegrown plant, reared by your good self.... Another great job my friend. :thumb:o

This grow should give you solace in your abilities... You have now grown more than me matey... Alot less problems, your a good grower... Do you believe it yet ???

Would love to see you hit a big harvest with a photo period girl in the future... Maybe get a girl sproated and growing under a little cfl, whilst nearing the end of an auto run possibly

Enjoy your hard earned harvest my friend
:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::rollit::rollit::nicethread::nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom