Dinafem White widow preflowers, weak stems and dropy leaves.

elcabron

Hi all. I think I have a problem with my babies. I bought 3 auto White widow seeds from DINAFEM. All of them germinated at 05.04.2014 and under 400 watt Philips Green power HPS. I'm using 10 lt. airpots.

Until day 18 they all fed with GO Bioroot (3ml/1 lt.), GO Biogrow (0,5 ml/1 lt.) and 2 drops of PH down solution per litre of water.

At day 18 i gave them ½ teaspoon of epsom salts and GO B Essentials (3 ml/1 lt) and LST them.

At day 19 i've started CO2 with fermentation method. First pre-flowers start to show themselves. My first girl is developing better than second and third i think.

At day 20 i've trimmed them.

At day 21 I've started GO Biobloom (1ml/1 lt.), GO B Essentials (1 ml/1 lt). I always watering them with 2 liter of water at 3 days period. (By the way PH is 7, The heat is 30 C at the top of the plants. But the average heat at the cabin is 27-28 C degree i think. Humidity is between 45 and 55 also.)

I'm suspicous about underwatering. Especially my first and second girls leaves curl under and started to have a dropy look at stems. I'll try to upload pictures from seed to day 27. Please help me L. What's the problem guys?
IMG_72421.JPG
IMG_72412.JPG
IMG_72401.JPG
IMG_72391.JPG
IMG_723711.JPG
IMG_72371.JPG
IMG_72341.JPG

Your plant stretched too much cause you're holding high temps all the time, and I guess you're not running enough air circulation, which you should do if you're indoor. Then, I'm thinkin' that you pump too much nutes into her and she doesn't cope with the uptake. Common mistake.

Welcome to 420.

I am not an auto guy, but I have read a lot. Most of what I have read entails no alteration of the plant as they stress easy, so the defoliation may be part of the issue. Give them time to recover, and no more alterations.

As far as your watering cycle, you should not define a set amount of water, instead water slowly till the water starts to seep out from the bottom of the container. I know this is made difficult with air pots but watering slowly will help.

Hopefully an auto grower will chime in for you.

While I was forming my response, someone else chimed in and said to much nutrients, I was contemplating a lack of nitrogen(signified by the lower leaves starting to yellow)(the pic with your hand in the background). But I may be mistaken.

Here's the update. Day 30 from seed and my three girls. Second one's leafs yellowed and i trimmed them. What do you think? Can they succeed to grow?
IMG_72632.JPG
IMG_72632.JPG
IMG_72623.JPG
IMG_72623.JPG
IMG_72612.JPG
IMG_72612.JPG
IMG_72653.JPG
IMG_72653.JPG
IMG_72644.JPG
IMG_72644.JPG

They look good to me looks like maybe a little root bound? Don't know why your getting yellows so early your tips don't have any yellowing so nuts seem to be ok. We need more info what type of soil did you compost? If you did what did you use...um you soil might not be draining all that well

Back
Top Bottom