Dingo Grow

didgerman

Hi , have made just about all the newbie mistakes ,over watered , ph issues , and hot growing conditions , have Mars 11 1600 soil grow 20 days in and slow growth what does one do from here and how long should it take to correct , have stopped over watering , have moisture led thingy , but leaf growth is slow and small light is at top of tent , even new seed/ plants wont grow,, small and shit , MY SOIL PH IS 7,, is my light to powerful ? tent temp 80 what can one do to check the ph of nutrients with out a ph pen? , using rain water from a tank , ph issues came from tap water, PLEASE HELP ,any advice , have grow out door and never had any problems but i would like to master/ have some sort of success with this current project shelled out a few few clams on the ligfht and other stuff , tent fans blower PLEASE ANY ADVICE ?

Hello and welcome to 420mag :welcome:

It is very important to have the right pH in the water, i grow in soil too and adjust it to ~6,5.

Try too google for your towns water pH if you dont have a pen. And if u find it you need to get ph + and -, on the bottle it say for an example add 10 ml to 5L water for raise/lower pH with 1.0. But still you wont be 100% sure on the pH but you will kinda know where your pH is.

Can you tell a little more about your grow? what strain is it, is it a autoflower or normal?

Please post some pics, it will be easier to help you then! :)
Also, you should start a grow journal here on 420mag. You will get more help that way. :Namaste:

Here is a link to the grow journals: Journals in Progress

Hi Blue, it is just bag seed , i want to have a trail grow before i buy good seed so i get my technique down pat it very hot here and i am struggling with temp issue as well caught up on you grow journal , nice , i know expecting a few males as well high temp and problems will give me about 60% , but hope not , my pc skills are limited so no journal as yet , my son will help with this latter , im sure i have mag deficiency, so i am going to Epsom salt , 1 table spoon/ gallon , i know i need a p h pen and a ppm meter , but the budget has been stretched on the light and tent , thank you for your advice , i know your right , my strain would best be described as a indica skunk cross sativa, is very strong when outdoor about 17 to 20% Thc , i know good weed have spent time in Mullimbimbi , a famous place here in AUSTRALIA , for very good smoke , i am still a bit each way on my light brought direct from Mars so hope they haven't ripped me off , knowing what i do know i really should gone for a 1200 or like you a 900 but all good soldier on , thank you for you time and reply , Regards Didgerman , DINGO GROW.

Back
Top Bottom