direct sunlight

Stoobie

I'm am going to grow some plants outside, but I need to grow them stealthily (if thats a word). What I want to know is if mj will grow ok if they hardly get any direct sunlight. I have this perfect spot inside of this giant bush, I would trim the topof the bush so it could get some sunlight, but it would still be concealed. Will this work?

not sure how good it will work. but might try it and see how it works out.

I just got back from planted it, and its already in shock, the leaves are curled and its almost falling over. I was very careful so I pretty sure it will be ok but im still worried.

listen, you cannot put it there. There's like a 90% chance it will not live inside a bush. It needs a lot of direct sunlight, find someplace to put it where it wont be seen and will still get almost all day sun. What temp. is it outside? Shock is a normal thing for plants to do when you put them outside, but it does need sunlight and warmth, check the moisture conditions of the ground.

not only is it not getting enough light but the roots wont be able to grow as they should and the big bush will suck up alot of the plants water and nutes.

Back
Top Bottom