Directly into flowering?

Smoke24/7

If I put a seedling directly into the flowering stage will it stay small and bud or do I have to go through the veg stage. I need to know cuz i have very limited space to work with.

Also if I can go directly into budding how big can i expect it to be?

Any help is welcomed

Re: Directly into flowering???

for you to get anything decent, i would at least let it veg until about around a foot tall, then switch to 12/12. the flowering will double the plants size at the most.

If you flower a seedling the yield will be laughingly low, in fact you'll be lucky to get any bud at all.
One of the reasons a plant needs to veg is to build enough energy to support flowering.

yeah ive done the same thing your thinking about. threw a couple of seeds in with my flowering plant to see what would happen. the plant ends up being a small bud on a stick growing out of the ground, kinda cool looking but useless otherwise. these buds are like a gram or 2 at the most of sub par herb. would pass as mids but nothing compared to what you can grow properly.

So its pretty much pointless... thanks for the info guys

When I've gone directly to 12/12 from seed they usually reach 8" - 12" in height and yield approx 1/4 OZ per plant... No side branching whatsoever..

Peace
MC

I might be trying this very same thing...I'll let you know how it's goin if I do decide to.

Cees from No Mercy Seeds is able to produce 700gms from one square metre under 600W HPS, growing seeds from day 1 under 12/12. He is a able to get 7 harvests per year. This is the latest technique used by the breeders in Holland. Cees fits 40 plants into 1m2. Cees states that every centimetre must yield or you are failing.
So yes, you can grow seeds to flowering under 12/12 successfully, if you use the right technique. The No Mercy site has a wealth of information on growing, and seeds if you want also.

^ You also forgot to mention that he is a MASTER grower. Someone who is new to growing might no me be able to pull it off, even though he gives good directions on how to do so.

Yup the Sativa strains that are about can go straight 12/12 from germination, and produce collosal yields...but as Cees said....the right conditions is a must.

So unless you know exactly what you are doing...go a few weeks with vegatation, before flowering.

I have a plant that I placed directly under 12/12 when it was under 3". Here is what she looks like now (after 6 weeks of 12/12). Just kinda a curious, experimental type thing...

Bonsai.JPG

Back
Top Bottom