Dirt 2.0

Thread starter #1

dirt mcgert

420 Photo Contest Winner November 2016 - Nug of th
Hello everyone, after some time away I'm recharged and ready to grow. Only running a veg tent and a flower tent for now....well till I start cloning again then the 3rd tent will be up and running.
Same setups as before....2 2x4x5 tents fans/filters....you know the drill. Veg tent has a 450w led and 2 mars 48 reflectors ---- flower tent has 2x 600w leds. Still growing organic in my recycled soil mix.....with the addition of a diy hydro bucket. Here's what I got so far.....
Cream mandarin xl. I don't keep track of days any more but she's gotta be close to a month since sprout.

Next 2 are the green poisons. Not very old....

These are the thc bomb regs....complete opposites

I'll try and update weekly. Thanks for stopping in

Thread starter #7

dirt mcgert

Welcome everyone:48: glad to see some familiar faces and some new ones. Nothing exciting today just some water for the girls

Thread starter #9

dirt mcgert

Welcome Dabber :48:
Tomorrow the girls will be topped and cleaned up......well hopefully they are all girls.....so far out of a 10 pack of the thc bombs 7/8 males with these 2 as my last hope lol. Pics up tomorrow.....might clean up the CMxl auto tomorrow as well..:48:

Thread starter #12

dirt mcgert

Got down to the garden to start my training today. Topped the green poisons and one of the thc bombs and took a little off the bottoms. Not sure what I'm gonna do with the stretchy thc bomb yet but I'll figure it out in time lol. Still gotta tackle the cream mandarin xl auto at some point today. Over the next week I'll start tying them down to get the shape and structures I want.
Green poisons

Thc bombs

Thread starter #13

dirt mcgert

Ok just a slight clean up on the auto.... she's looking like flower time in in the very near future. Hoping for some stretch so I might have to raise the lights a little.

Thread starter #14

dirt mcgert

Bent and tied the stretchy thc bomb today, will get a pic in a little bit. Also will drop a pic or 2 of another girl that's 2 weeks into flower.. pretty sure she's a cross between the green poison fem and the thc bomb male I had a while back......

Thread starter #15

dirt mcgert

Thc bomb.....think I'm just going to continue bending and tying this one.....unless it turns out male lol.

Here's the cross.....got about 15-20 seeds from the gp so it wasn't a lot of pollen from the male the bomb....but enough to accidentally pollinate.

Thread starter #16

dirt mcgert

Just a quick pic dump while I'm learning the new format lol.
Thc bombs

Green poisons

Thcxgreenp

CMxl auto