Dirt 2.0

First up is the Green Poison FV's
This girl will probably have another 4 weeks of veg before she goes to the flower tent.
This girl has about 2 weeks till she gets sent off.
Thc Bombs
Basically with her I'm gonna be topping to take 4 clones from later today then try to do something for her shape from there. Tape did it's job on that 1 branch lol
Sativa dominant pheno
Gonna take a few clones from this one, maybe clean it up a little. Might flip her in about 2 weeks depending on how she looks
Cream Mandarin xl auto
Well I turned off 1 of the lights for the pic lol
The cross
I'm thinking 2 weeks max left on this girl. That will be about the 8 week mark of flower for her.
Going to sound stupid but a question of a plant is a smaller plant does it mean it needs less food ? Or ppm? Or does the size of a plant have nothing to do with ppm ?
Like do you need to hit 100-1200 ppm well fiveish flower? If you only say have four to six tops branches that are a foot or two in height means it roots were a weak ? Therefore not as much food needed? Thinking out loud

I think I get what your asking lol. A younger plant with a smaller root system would probably require less food/nutes then an older plant with a well established root system. Clones would probably react the same as a seedling till the roots get established then just up the feed once they are ready. Some strains are heavy feeders some are not. I don't do ph/ppm/or the other stuff....just mix my dirt and add water and occasional teas. If I notice something with the plant then a top dressing or some teas are added. Hope this answers what you were asking lol.
Welcome everyone and thanks for the comments.

I think I get what your asking lol. A younger plant with a smaller root system would probably require less food/nutes then an older plant with a well established root system. Clones would probably react the same as a seedling till the roots get established then just up the feed once they are ready. Some strains are heavy feeders some are not. I don't do ph/ppm/or the other stuff....just mix my dirt and add water and occasional teas. If I notice something with the plant then a top dressing or some teas are added. Hope this answers what you were asking lol.
Welcome everyone and thanks for the comments.
Thanks brotha that did help me a lot thanks for taking your time to go out of way to help me man really thanks.

So I’m kinda right and yes sorry I am hard to understand at times but I think better in person . Lol

Much love buddy. Thanks again I owe you one just ask if I can help bro . :Namaste:

Looking good Dirt! I'm subbed up, I'm also growing a DD auto at the moment. Had a slow start at the beginning but currently clicking right along, on day 31 now I believe. Stop by and check it out!
That is some serious training you got going! It is what I also plan on doing with my fem seed (LA Confidential). Following along here should make me feel more confident in doing so. Thanks! Good luck with your grow too!

Welcome LaquerHead. I've grown 5 DDA's so far.... haven't gotten a lot for yield off them but I sure do love the smoke.
Thanks Kundal. I always enjoy the smell of fresh flowers lol.
Oz or two maybe? I could deal with that :bongrip:

Hello everyone. Girls are doing their thing.
Green poisons still vegging
Thc bombs, still not showing yet.
Still vegging but filling in after I took 4 cuttings from her/him??
Took 4 cuttings from this one as well and put her/him?? into the flower tent last night. Got cleaned up a bit too.
The cross... she will come down Sunday or monday....which ever day I have time lol.
CMxl auto

Hello all, been busy lately.... Took the cross down on sunday and will be putting her in jars tomorrow. Other girls are still growing.
Green poisons #1
Thc bomb still no signs from the one in veg....
Been on 12/12 for over a week...looking like it's gonna be a she but no hairs to confirm 100% yet
CMxl auto.. she's a leafy girl....last one I grew out was quite the opposite...she will be coming down in a week or so

Back
Top Bottom