Dirtfamers Backyard Giants

holy bonkers batman, those plants are some monsters.
how long have you been growing, and what the heck are you going to do with all that herb?

Bought some Ladybugs today. Have not seen many bugs yet but there always good to have around. It was like $8 for 1500 in a pack.

Well these are still chugging along. Still getting some stretch. The plant on the right is now 9 1/2 feet tall.

And this one is just a hog. Also I hear some strange jumping sounds yesterday. So look over the fence and see kids {young) jumping on there brand new trampoline? Just great. Thats all I need while growing a 9 foot plant. Notice the Trampoline in the pics?

Well today she is back at the top of the fence on the fence. She will not stop. Look at the growth in the last three days. This plant is amazing on what she is doing.

sl738147.jpg

sl738148.jpg

These are the same strain but in pots. I mix is 40% perlite to Fox Farms OF soil. Nothing else but Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom. I always adjust my ph to 6.6 to 6.2. I use Baking Soda for PH up. And lemon Juice for PH down. If you are growing in the woods I would not use 40% perlite. it will dry up everyday if it is hot. Only use this mix if your in your backyard. These pooted plants drink 5 gallons a day easy when hot. The ones in the ground can go about 3 days when hot.

sl738108.jpg

Notice the growth in 3 days. I hope they stop the stretch soon.

sl738096.jpg

sl738147.jpg

Here a shot for size.
sl738154.jpg

And this is my baby. She is bigger than she looks. It's bushy like this on the other side to. I wonder what she would look like if not tied down. She had 3 huge main stems that would of been nice. All 3 main stems are tied like as small S. There is about 300 feet of string inside the plant. Tomorrow she will be tied down again. she is right at the top again.
I ordered 15 Arborvida trees today. They are about 10 feet tall and are in hug sacks. I will place these around some to camo my plant some more. Then in the fall I will plant them along the fence line. where the plant on the fence is now I will be planting a huge Bamboo bush. It will block that window from above me cousins garage. He want to rent that out next year some time.

sl738156.jpg

sl738157.jpg

Back
Top Bottom