Dirt's Attempt To Flux Mighty Grape

Hello everyone and welcome to my attempt at fluxing.

Strain - Fos Mighty Grape
Genetics - Dynamite x Grapefruit
Indica or sativa - 100% Indica
Veg - 12 days old
Soil - my recycled reamended mix
Lighting - veg tent 2x 250w CFL flower tent 400whps
Container size - currently in a 1 gal but will be switching to 5 gallon

Topped today
20160517_095108.jpg

Well, we have pics of our fluxing happening. Nis did not update last night. You can follow us as to how to do it also. Have a green day!!
Thank you I most likely will seeing how ours are so close in age. I've spent countless hours reading over LA's threads, and I was fortunate enough to stumble upon mr. Am4zin's fluxing a monster and side projects journal. He's got a berry bomb auto going 2 weeks ahead of mine

And subbed up for the 3rd one, all caught up on ya now! At least you weren't like a month or more into the journals, it would have taken me quite some time to catch up on all of them haha. I love your method of lst on this one as well, haven't seen it done quite like that myself so it is putting more ideas into my head for my next grow :) Good work here!

And subbed up for the 3rd one, all caught up on ya now! At least you weren't like a month or more into the journals, it would have taken me quite some time to catch up on all of them haha. I love your method of lst on this one as well, haven't seen it done quite like that myself so it is putting more ideas into my head for my next grow :) Good work here!
Thanks for joining my grows. I picked up this style from LA's fluxing tutorial. Normally I see it done with coated garden wire but I don't have any so I figured I would experiment a little to see if I could do it with what I have.

Good job dirt. That is one amazingly straight main stem, I look forward to trying this one day. Will have to do my research once again on this one and maybe see if it's something I could do with my auto's. Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom