Dirt's Perpetual Auto Adventure

Thanks everyone.
Newest addition - 2Fast2Vast day 1
20161123_145232.jpg

Hey Dirt! I hope all is well. Plants are looking good.
Thanks Ween, things are good now that I have more time for the girls lol. Been doing a lot of voluntary overtime to get my next adventure in the works. Getting another tent setup and make some seeds. Been leaning towards Sensi's so definitely needed the extra cash to afford a few packs of them lol

hey dirt id love to have some of sensi's seeds or white labels. I heard they are the real deal genetics and have only some of the few real true strains that other seed banks claim to call theres when they don't tell you that its just very close in genetics so they call it whatever it is close to. Sensi seeds I have heard have kept there genetics from the real strains that haven't been crossed to make them extinct.

hey dirt id love to have some of sensi's seeds or white labels. I heard they are the real deal genetics and have only some of the few real true strains that other seed banks claim to call theres when they don't tell you that its just very close in genetics so they call it whatever it is close to. Sensi seeds I have heard have kept there genetics from the real strains that haven't been crossed to make them extinct.
They have some great IBL's, want to get the NL and the afghani#1 to start with and make more seeds of each to start playing around with.

dirt what kind of soil and nutes do you use for your plants? do you ph after u add your nutes to the water?
My soil started out as ocean forest and happy frog, then she gets amended with some ff dry mix, kelp meal, ewc,compost,rock dust (azomite,basalt)oyster shell flour.......and I think I'm forgetting something. ....then she gets mixed and cooked for 30-45 days. Then she's water only. When I used bottles I would always pH after I added the nutes to the water. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom