Dirty Harry - Green-O-Matic - 150W HID - DWC Hydro

DirtyyHarryy

Dirty Harry's Hydro Green-O-Matic Grow Journal - 2014

Hey everybody,

It is my second Green-O-Matic grow but first journal. It is autoflowering strain which is hybrid of Moroccan, Ruderalis & White Dwarf strains. However, it's characteristic mostly indica (about 85%). I had couple problems before and i will try giving advice.

I like germinating seed in rockwool. It think it's easiest way. The seed was cracked on 24th of January. It is still in veg. Probably it lasts for almost 4 weeks. I gave 24/0 for first week. Than i am going to change it to 18/6 as recommended.

I would like to figure out grow result under 150w HID bulb. My prefs are Osram as a MH and Philips Son T-Pia Plus as HPS. The problem is different bulp socket requirements. I am using DIY reflector for MH bulb and going to use cool tube for HPS to hang closer.

reflector6.jpg

Light & Ballast: Osram (MH), Philips (HPS), 150w digital ballast.

2014-01-04-932.jpg

I chose DWC hydro system again. The pot available for 2 plants but i had a problem before and decided not to do anymore. Grow cabin (80cmx80cmx180cm) are too big for just 1 plant and i decided to try my vegetable grow box.

Water Tank: 15 Liters
Medium: Hydrotons & Rockwool
Required measurement tools: thermo&hygro meter, pH meter, thc(ec) meter

Trying to stabilise pH between 5.5 and 5.8. pH perfect nutrients and mineral magic helps a lot.

Nutrients & pH Additivies:
Advanced Nutrients Grow, Micro,Bloom pH perfect set
General Organics - Bio Root Plus
General Hydroponics - Mineral Magic (powder)
General Hydrıponics - pH Down

Intake:12v PC fan and Outtake 350m3/h duct fan. I know it is too powerful for 150w HID but not for 400w, 600w bulbs.

Cabin temperature is mostly around 24 C and water temp around 19 C. Humidifier is working for 24 hour to stabilise humidity around 65% in vegetation. I also use adjustable DIY fan which is made up with 3 12v-PC fan.

51_-_oyAODVw.jpg

Day#4

57_-_AjKqudj.jpg

Leaves curled because of lack of ventilation between bulb and the plant. Temperature damages easily. Leave shapes are not regular for couple weeks. I also used gibberellic acid to boost growth. Maybe shape defects are related to it, too. I am not sure but direct air flow onto plant may occur defects.

Day#5

50_-_8qOJLE1.jpg

Healthy roots

36_-_antKPtS.jpg

Day#6

47_-_OxrHjCr.jpg

Day#7

44_-_8X1m82a.jpg

Day#8

34_-_9T5ckgX.jpg

Day#9

29_-_2t8MgBp.jpg

26_-_6FevUp3.jpg

Day#10

18_-_E3pQ0FY.jpg

17_-_ac6FEfz.jpg

Day#12

14_-_rmxLcYU.jpg

12_-_bCG0XXp.jpg

Day#13

06_-_CQPoTIZ.jpg

02_-_MGJhAlP.jpg

03_-_2dZdzyM.jpg

01_-_6iGg9cX.jpg

Feeding Dosage:

Seed was put into rock wool which was soaked in 5.6pH, 1ml/L grow, 1ml/L micro, 3ml/L bio root plus solution.
First week: same dosage followed.
Second week: 5.6pH, 4ml/L grow, 4ml/L micro, 4ml/L bio root plus

See you

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom