DirtyDanny's 600 Watt LED Grow

I would love to try some Cannabutter.........but this girl is VERY special to me! (dont want to screw her up)
I havent smoked any GOOD sweet green in a very long time. I gave up regular basis toking many years ago after the birth of my 1st child.
Because I simply could no longer afford the price of QUALITY green at $400 an ounce, (I evolved over the years into the type of casual smoker that would only smoke the finest green) And I also had a job that I got regular drug screens. And no, Im not a rich yuppie snob.....and I wasnt born with a silver spoon in my mouth........perhaps exactly the opposite.
Im just a simple retired-Deadhead working stiff.........that cant afford the good stuff. Thus my journey into basement growing again....:thumb:
Anyways.........ive read that this strain is capable of 20%+ THC!!!!! Thats insane:loopy:
Im gonna enjoy every sweet toke of this sweet girls fruits..........as its been a long time coming for me

The FIRST thing I'm going to try is Cannabutter! I want my medibles. I'm going to try caramels and fudge and all kinds of goodies. LOL

The FIRST thing I'm going to try is Cannabutter! I want my medibles. I'm going to try caramels and fudge and all kinds of goodies. LOL

The Cannabutter does sound AWESOME..............Ive never tried any "medibles" before besides pot brownies ONCE.
I went to a graduation party years ago, and unknowingly ate 2 large brownies........
"Houston........ we have lift off!!!":whoa:
Ive never been that high in my entire life.........and the effects were totally different than smoking it.
I can honestly say........at several points that night.......I thought I was TOO HIGH !!!!!

It appears that the buds have started growing vertically again......as I can see new growth on the tips of the nugs.
But they still arent swelling in circumference like I would like them to.......they just are in "sugar" overdrive mode now:thumb:
I tried to get a pic with the pocket scope......and you can kinda make out a 50/50 amber to cloudy ratio on the sugar leafs.
Still no amber on the buds themselves yet.......:bitingnails:
She is drinking water like crazy though.....telling me that she is preparing for another good spurt of growth!
DSC022426.JPG

DSC022475.JPG

DSC0224810.JPG

DSC022495.JPG

DSC022504.JPG

DSC022516.JPG

DSC022534.JPG

DSC022544.JPG

very nice, not long left by the looks of it,

i also dont flush i just stop with the nutes about 10 days before harvest and just give plain water, ive even harvested without doing this and found not problems with the taste but i guess it depends on nutes, so id use plain water if you wasnt going to flush,

looks like some very nice bud to me, well done sir

now this is how chunky buds should get! cronichemphog tried to tell me his buds wouldnt get fatter -_- he was lying

we both know shes still growing, so enjoy the final swell! :thumb:

Thanks for the props guys:thanks:
She continues to amaze me every day............she's growing in "spurts" instead of a slow continuous grow, so I think she might have another "push" or two left in her.
She is yielding better than I ever could have imagined and the frost is gaining ground with more and heavier coverage every day :cheesygrinsmiley:
Its looking like she is gonna yield enough personal stash for myself (and a bit for the wifey) for quite some time to come......
I have many "heavy smoker" friends/relatives that have no idea what I have brewing in the basement:yikes: as ive only showed her to my brother in law. (I had to buy his silence with a promised harvest nug) I think some of them are getting suspicious from the smell when they come over..........but the smell is so unique, they cant quite put their finger on it.........lol
Ive had to keep a straight poker face during many comments on the smell..........
"Dude........did you just paint something in here?....it reeks in here"
"Man, I think you have a dead skunk under your deck?"
"Do you use fuel oil to heat with?.....I thought you used propane?"
The list goes on..........Im just trying to keep it on the down low until she is cured and ready for the bong........
Then perhaps have a nice end of summer "smoke out" party......:party:

the last 2 weeks really pack on the most weight, them calyx will swell and look like they got seeds inside, your not far from that now, its just going to get fatter from now till harvest,

should be a very nice harvest, id be very happy

Ok................as this grow is winding down (you guys think this gal may be a good candidate for plant of the month in september?:scratchinghead:),
as im already getting the "green itch" to find her successor.
Ive been trolling some of the sponsers seed banks websites and one particular strain has really caught my eye.
Ive never toked or even seen in person any "dutch passion Blueberry"........but the plant looks amazing!!!! (I have always leaned towards the heavy indica strains)
The eye candy appeal alone is worth its weight in gold to me..........and it seems to be a good yielder as well.
Anyone have any expierence with this strain? Any negative or positive feedback?
Thanks guys and gals...........I value and appreiciate your input:thanks:

the last 2 weeks really pack on the most weight, them calyx will swell and look like they got seeds inside, your not far from that now, its just going to get fatter from now till harvest,

should be a very nice harvest, id be very happy

truth be told

blueberry is a great hybrid cross. if you want some really strong stuff they have blue dream which is original haze x blueberry (or something like that)

i also saw a "white diesel" from sensi.. wow

theres g13s labs copy of sensis purple haze. its identical genes, they took one of their seeds grew it out and sell it lol

chocolate sativa plant there are lots of good choices :) good breeders will have strong growing plants.

Well............I bit the bullet and bought a couple feminized Blueberry beans for a fall/winter grow.
The colder temps in the basement in winter should really bring out the purple/blue hues in the plants.
I might actually be able to put my Co2 rig into action in this upcoming grow as well......... as I couldnt use it this summer because of the high temps in my tent when sealed up to retain the gas.
Now that ive reassured myself that my green thumb is indeed........still green:thumb: I think its time to kick it up a notch...

Well............I bit the bullet and bought a couple feminized Blueberry beans for a fall/winter grow.
The colder temps in the basement in winter should really bring out the purple/blue hues in the plants.
I might actually be able to put my Co2 rig into action in this upcoming grow as well......... as I couldnt use it this summer because of the high temps in my tent when sealed up to retain the gas.
Now that ive reassured myself that my green thumb is indeed........still green:thumb: I think its time to kick it up a notch...

Uh oh someone caught the growing bug :)

Thanks for the props guys:thanks:
She continues to amaze me every day............she's growing in "spurts" instead of a slow continuous grow, so I think she might have another "push" or two left in her.
She is yielding better than I ever could have imagined and the frost is gaining ground with more and heavier coverage every day :cheesygrinsmiley:
Its looking like she is gonna yield enough personal stash for myself (and a bit for the wifey) for quite some time to come......
I have many "heavy smoker" friends/relatives that have no idea what I have brewing in the basement:yikes: as ive only showed her to my brother in law. (I had to buy his silence with a promised harvest nug) I think some of them are getting suspicious from the smell when they come over..........but the smell is so unique, they cant quite put their finger on it.........lol
Ive had to keep a straight poker face during many comments on the smell..........
"Dude........did you just paint something in here?....it reeks in here"
"Man, I think you have a dead skunk under your deck?"
"Do you use fuel oil to heat with?.....I thought you used propane?"

The list goes on..........Im just trying to keep it on the down low until she is cured and ready for the bong........
Then perhaps have a nice end of summer "smoke out" party......:party:

OMG I couldn't stop laughing :rofl: :) :clap:

+Reps for a great looking plant... and making me laugh :)

OMG I couldn't stop laughing :rofl: :) :clap:

+Reps for a great looking plant... and making me laugh :)
Glad you got a kick outta it Scar..
Yeah.......my mother is coming to visit in a couple weeks.
She knows I have grown in the past, as she used to find them in her flower beds quite often when I lived at home many years ago.
Its gonna be interesting on how she interprets the "smell".......but even though she has never smoked a leaf in her life, she's no dumbass either. I sense a serious lecture from her in the near future.........lol

Glad you got a kick outta it Scar..
Yeah.......my mother is coming to visit in a couple weeks.
She knows I have grown in the past, as she used to find them in her flower beds quite often when I lived at home many years ago.
Its gonna be interesting on how she interprets the "smell".......but even though she has never smoked a leaf in her life, she's no dumbass either. I sense a serious lecture from her in the near future.........lol

Oh oh! :) Can't pull the wool over Mom's eyes.

My sister stayed over night last week. She sat next to my flower room... unaware of my evil doings :rofl:

Alrighty........Finally starting to see more "swell" up in here!:cheesygrinsmiley: Its getting really close to the happy green hour....

This experiment of the E-Shine 600 watt LED has surpassed my greatest expectations in every way as I journeyed into the realm of LED growing!
I can only imagine how big this gal would have turned out if I used the proper panel height from the begining of the grow..... she probably would have been 2-3 times her current size:thumb: Oh well............live and learn I guess
Looks like she has about another week or so of swelling yet to do.........I dont want to pull the trigger too soon as I almost did a week ago.
I think the UV and IR led's are doing their job now and fattening the colas nice and purdy....And im starting to notice a bit of foxtailing forming on the colas tips!!!!!
DSC022593.JPG

DSC022603.JPG

DSC022612.JPG

The buds are getting HEAVY as well...........they are starting to "sway" in the breeze of the fan!
I think the internal density of the nugs are tightening up and adding mass because the string that the branches are tied down with are showing lots of slack now where about a week ago I could have played a tune with them because of the tension...:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom