Dirty's Coco & Perlite DTW SCROG, 4 Strain LSD, GDP, Pineapple Chunk, Grow Journal

Ok guys I hve completed all of this grow and can say I'm very happy. pretty exhausted from the whole chop, hang, dry, jar clean up thing but hey thats what we do hey...

My Strain summary -

LSD - During veg I thought this thing was going to take over my tent but 2 weeks into flower she found her spot and avaerage 8oz. per plant. The smoke has a plesent Lemon Zest to it with at first a buzzy high then settles into a very relaxed smoke. We made RSO from this also and was mind blowingly good at a dose of one pin head per Mighty Vaporizer loaded with LSD Flowerz.

GDP - My highest yielder punching in at 9oz. and true to form for me it didnt turn purple. Third Purple strain I have grown that didnt turn purple. Smoke is Tangy at first then settles down to a nice smooth smoke. I think it needs a few more weeks jarred up. Effect was very relaxing and long lasting.

Pineapple Chunk - Small plant but covered in resin and rock hard buds. Smoke was awesome, quite cerebral and loved smoking this on the beach etc.

Thank you for everyone who followed my Journal and all the best with your own grows.
TD!
:thanks:

Thanks for your photos and write up. I am growing LSD outside and watching it flower. My first grow and fascinated with the buds. Had no idea how fun this becomes at the flower stage.

Your photos helped me figure out the flowers are close but not ready. Appreciate!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom