Dirty's Coco & Perlite DTW SCROG, 4 Strain LSD, GDP, Pineapple Chunk, Grow Journal

The Dirty

Hi All,
Well this is my first grow journal on here and I'm looking forward to sharing my grow with y'all.
I have been growing growing on and off for about 20 years now primarily Outdoors in Soil or Coco or inside in Coco. I'm always keen to learn so feel free to part any knowledge on me.

So this grow wasn't meant to be mine but life got in the way of a good friend and the seeds I spun up for him in my veg tent were ready to go so we made an executive decision and I am now going to squeeze this one in before my scheduled next grow. These plants were struck on 03/23 and have been in a holding pattern in my Veg tent due to the above mentioned plus I was finishing off another small grow of Rhino Cookies and Pure Kush. All three strains are new to me in regards to growing and also consumption.

Ok let's go.

The Vitals
Strains - BF LSD x2 , BF Pineapple Chunk & Blimburn GDP
Veg or Flower -
End of Veg, Flipping on 06/22
Indoor -
4x4 Tent
Coco / Perlite -
70/30
POTS -
5 Gal Round Pots
Lighting -
2 x 400w MH for Veg & 2 x 600w HPS for Flowering
Aircooled
Yes
Temps
74F
RH
40%
How often are you watering? During Flowering Daily Feeds with DTW
Type and strength of ferts used? I will be using primarily Canna Products with some extras that i will list once the decision is made.
Tent Orientation - FL - GDP / FR - PC / BL & BR - LSD

Leaving the Veg Room
Pre Scrog
Scrog
Prior to Flip
Prior to Flip
Prior to Flip
Prior to Flip
Prior to Flip
Prior to Flip

Hey everyone. Not a great deal to report.
Lights and Nutes were flipped on Friday and some additional tieing down done. All looking good.
I'm waiting on my new Method Seven glasses which will also help with images as 1200w of hps is just too overpowering for my camera.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hey guys.
So as always I overthink things from time to time and I had something worth discussing. Watering techniques.

I have always watered by hand but with my health not so good these days anything that require the use of my hands can be unreliable and I have implemented a drip feeding system which works ok and I'm improving each day but wanted your opinions on drip feeding with one dripper as opposed to hand watering with a can that spreads this volume out accross a larger area.

When I hand water they would receive their 2L/Day over the period of a 2 mins and my drip system they get this amount over a 20min period but through one dripper located near the base of the plant.

Any opinions and advice greatly appreciated. :Namaste:

I use a drip feeding system once they're in flower because I can't always reach the soil and it's tedious to do via hand watering. I have 2, 2gph emitters per plant. That way it spreads out the water. I relocate the emitters' positions every other watering. It seems to work.

One other thing you said is that you water every day. I've been told only water when dry and that seems to work well. It has the bonus of reducing the frequency of work I have to do.

Your mileage may vary :)

Hi all. Quick update.
Scrog net filling up nicely and the plants are consuming all the feed I am giving them with very little runoff. Each plant get 2L/Day in one feed. Still showing signs of new growth and I'm hopeful that they will start to pre-flower soon.
Scrog maintenance tomorrow night with the help of a friend whos hands are not as twisted and broken as mine.
I will def. be looking at quadlining or similar technique next grow.
Thanks for stopping by.

6 Days after lights and nutes change. Sorry for the crappy images, lights off.

Hello folks.
Day 2 of Flower
It has been 8 days since the lights and nutes were changed and we are flowering nicely, no issues so far apart from a slight increase in room temp I will address this week.
Canopy looking good will still a few holes to fill in the scrog but with the second net going in on Wednesday I reckon we will be full by then.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hey everyone.
Well the plants are powering Into flower and one of LSD's fan leaves are a bit lighter than the others so will need to look into that but I'm hopeful it is not too much of an issue.

Below are some early flowering shots, not sure which strain as in a 4x4 the plants tend to go where they want lol. Nah I'm sure it's lsd...

The last image is with lights on taken through my method seven glasses that arrived yesterday. Makes working under 1200w of hps tolerable.
Thanks for stopping by.
TD.

Back
Top Bottom